It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Device destroys cancer in fifteen minutes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is how my mom's breast cancer was knocked out back in 1995. UIC Medical, if I remember right.

Such treatment still isn't that perfect though. The paths of the beams still have some latent damage even if not destroying healthy tissue. It's something like a sunburn, and if passing near some more sensitive parts like lymph nodes requires a bit more monitoring. In other words, even though the treatment itself isn't long, the hospital will keep somebody around and on antibiotics for about a week until things are closer to being normal before releasing them. Still beats intensive chemo though.

Cool that the U.K. is getting beam therapy in their treatment arsenal. But by no means entirely new. (They may have narrower and more precise beams now, but the technology in general has been around for a good while.)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

On the contrary, what is new about this treatment is that the problems you mention have been overcome.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Greetings,

I'm glad to see that there are some others that are familiar with the "Rife technology".

However there have been some incorrect statements made, but not to the effectiveness of the technology.

As I mentioned before I have been using rife tech for 4 years and I personally know others who have used it for a wide variety of problems including cancer.

I have never heard of a negative effect from them or those who post on the rife forum, contrary to what the FDA claimed when they PERSECUTED Jim Folsom for distributing "rife machines".

That being said I would recommend that anyone familiar with or interested in these "types" of technology should get the two dvd set from zerozerotwo.org. It gives a good deal of information about Rife personally, the technology, including pictures trhu his famous microscope showing the destruction of microbes when the resonate frequency is applied. Talks about the famous cancer cases. Talks about problems from those who wanted to control the technology. And a good deal of this is in Rifes own voice. It's $20.00 and wort every penny

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

You seem to be talking about something quite different. This is orthodox science, not some alternative therapy.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

There is no such thing as cancer. It's a government made disease just like AIDS. Dont fall for the lie

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
QUOTE reply to post by GeorgeH You seem to be talking about something quite different. This is orthodox science, not some alternative therapy.

What is orthodox and what is alternative? I don't think Rife thought his technology was alternative. Certainly the establishment didn't use that term that I can recall.

And if the establishment thinks chemicals are orthodox then the method this thread is devoted to is alternative.

Native medicine was orthodox a few centuries ago until the modern(?) medicine deemed it not so.

Since I use Rife technology for most all my needs, it is now my orthodox method. Using the crippled medical system we have would be my alternative.

The reason I and others brought up the Rife technology was because a BETTER more established method already exists with no side effects and at considerably less cost.

Established medicine does not deny the use of " alternative" methods as long as they control the use and fees charged. It is then orthodox.

The TENS pain technology is basically rife technology, but it is specific to pain control. It is orthodox.

In the eyes of the beholder.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
and to think we have this now and the technology thats we have is 30-40 years behind what the military and government have

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

Since you've been using it for 4 years.. that means you're a pro using it. Would you swear on your life that this devise works? Would you be willing to help a person in need and risk your credibility by coming to that persons aid with that machine and you personally?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

What is orthodox and what is alternative? I don't think Rife thought his technology was alternative.

Term it what you will, but the device being discussed in this thread is not the Rife machine. You are confused.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think when technology actually finds a cure for cancer a doctor will come on TV and say
"From this day forward people will continue to get cancer but they will not suffer or die from it."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the cure for diabetes will be stem cells growing you a new pancreas.
Take out the bad pancreas and install the new one. You simply make your own insulin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, i would also like a cure for the common cold.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
QUOTE Since you've been using it for 4 years.. that means you're a pro using it. Would you swear on your life that this devise works? Would you be willing to help a person in need and risk your credibility by coming to that persons aid with that machine and you personally? END QUOTE

I do not think myself as a pro. I am an individual that has a professional piece of equipment that I use on myself. Sorry the rest of your comments are nonsense. Why would I use something that doesn’t work?

QUOTE Term it what you will, but the device being discussed in this thread is not the Rife machine. You are confused. END QUOTE.

I don’t think so. I presented as AN ALTERNATE to what was being discussed as to its longevity, cost and other factors already mentioned.

An old fr-t maybe, confused, I don’t think so.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I can't believe this!
It's too good to be true...
And as always with the good things...
edit on 23-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I wish we were making money by building cities in space and by exploring the moons of saturn and not by healing people who're on the deathbed. I'm being a bit pessimistic right now. I can't shake the feeling that our thirst for a fast paced life has led to cancers and polluted rivers and so on. On a good day I see all these events on earth as necessary, but on a bad day I wish I were born on another planet. Nonetheless, things are getting better even though it can be painfully slow. No matter how fast we go, there're always people unlucky enough to die before we ever get a chance to save them. For them, I am sorry. May you rest in peace and in good memory.

Part of living in this world is having thick enough skin for it. So stay strong. I wish you strength.
edit on 6-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join