It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal trip to Peenemünde facility (Nazi Bell/ German technology related)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Awesome post! And I haven't even heard of this "Bell" technology. But I'll be looking more into it now. Thank you for the informative post the photos were great with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this OP!

Really well done.

I hope you add more to the post---such as some really thorough information on bell technology. I saw it on Ancient Aliens as well.

As a child, I was inadvertently taught to feel remorse and anger toward Germany. The atrocities against humanity there were overwhelming. As an adult, I was able to visit Germany twice, and to my surprise, I really loved your country! It is beautiful. The food was wonderful. And I met some wonderful people.

Cheers to your post!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thank you for your fine post and the pictured included.
It's good to have a new ATS member that can provide quality information.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Technically like many I am fascinated by the developments, but you have to bear in mind the human suffering that went with these developments, and that sheer level of suffering makes me uneasy for one.

It is just like a Brit to want to say something like that. Everytime your prescious house of Windsor flaunts her glorious crown jewels that she has stolen from indiginous peoples and flaunts her throne and her pride and has people bow to her it is a reminder to free peoples everywhere of the suffering your little racist island has inflicted upon the world. You glorify Churchill but we now now thanks to revisionists that he was who he is because a drunk was easily manipulated by the house of Rothschild. Well it is true history right or wrong that we learn from not these sanitized meanings of history. Lets not forget the outcry about the Kings Speech that is our right now and it is all due to that King being a Nazi supporter. I, a an American, respect your right to say what ever you like but when what you say involves containing the history of others you are chosing to supress. You do not have that right. By supressing you keep people from knowing about IBM with their system of card that chose Jews to go into the supposed chambers You chose to keep Coca~Cola from selling so they changed the name to Fanta to supply Nazis with refreshemnts> What did you and the Bank of England due for the Nazis and WW1 and WW2?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm back again (just short though, I need to get some sleep
) to tell you I'll provide you, who asked for, with some information about "The Bell" tomorrow!

@Wicket: Thank you!!
@Niall: Thank you so much for your warm welcome! I hope to stay here for a while and provide you with new pieces of information whenever something exciting happens here in Germany
Thanks for sharing your sad story about your Grandmother and mother. I just want to let you know that I feel very sorry for that and what happened to her/them
One can only hope history won't repeat in that way.
@Muza: Guten Tag
Where did you grow up in Germany? Whenever you come back let me know and we'll have a coffee
Thanks for your videos, very interesting to see at least. Never knew the German Nazis (especially Himmler) were that much into this occult like stuff !
@exile: here's another pic of the glass case:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa02d5f0599a.jpg[/atsimg]
@Raelsatu: Thanks!! I will post some information about "The Bell" tomorrow!
@MRuss: Thank you too for your nice gesture!! I have to admit I experienced some "hate" in my first encounter in a chat room like 11/12 years ago when I got my first modem. I wanted to talk to some English people and they wrote stuff like "you killed my grandfather" etc and I thought this can't be true you know... But when I got the chance to visit London (twice) I experienced nothing but love too. There wasn't any hate at all and I had a lot of good conversations with some wonderful English folks who truly inspired me, so no problem at all. I think our generation should step up for reconciliation and reaching out hands

@SanityLost: Thanks for your nice words and warm welcome!

Until tomorrow - good night @ all!

-Steve

P.S.: I upped some further photos, you might want to check them out too:
A warning sign:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a795c0d96b4.jpg[/atsimg]
What's behind these doors ?...
:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c38142a765e.jpg[/atsimg]
Some other stuff:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/085d6c7f191d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb3caecdc4fe.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9413a34fa4a3.jpg[/atsimg]
The "Girl in the moon" painting on the V2 rocket:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/387effdbd71b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/2/11 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is really good work...I feel that there are secrets that we will never know and some we will find due to works done by people like you. Very interesting!! Flagged

edit on 9-2-2011 by youknowyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with all the previous compliments!!! Very well done my friend. Real pics are always nice, and like it was said before, it's like a mini vacation with a virtual tour guide

thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

That guy's post might of been out of line but doesn't mean you can slag off anyone's country.Sensing a little hatred towards the British here m8 why you getting your panties in a twist?.
Last time i checked America hasn't exactly had the greatest of foreign policy's in the last few decades.Wind your neck in and stop whining,both countries are as vile and corrupt as each other.Britain might of been were the Evil Empire originated ,but America are holding the reigns now.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I was born In Rinteln and my Brother Berlin,also lived in Hanover,Paddaborn,Hamburg and Dusseldorf to name a few
(we basically had to move every time my Dad's unit was posted) Fond memories.

I find it crazy how far advanced the Nazis technology was compared to the Allies, i mean they were years ahead and if the war hadn't ended as soon as it did i think they may have Created the first Atomic bomb and also would of had the chance to produce the Stealth aircraft they were testing at the time which would of caught the allies with there pants around there ankles.

Is this Alien technology or was it just that the greatest minds in that period of time came from Germany?
Who knows.
The prototypes of these aircraft were shipped to The USA and were used to help produce the Stealth bomber and fighter which were decades ahead of any other Countries during the Cold war years!.

edit on 9-2-2011 by muza1875 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Absolutely wonderful information. The secrets of Nazi Germany are astounding to me because after all these years there still are so many things we don't know and so many technologies we only hear about in whispers.

I would love to tour WWII facilities and get an idea of how things were constructed and piece together the puzzles in my mind. I think everything about the WWII period is fascinating, so thanks for the digital tour.

Hopefully we can come across more info on the Bell.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If there were more posts like this I would be spending a lot more time with ATS. I will never get to go there but thanks to the great pictures and descriptions I feel like I have been there. Thanks so much, what a cool place technology wise. Must have been some seriously intelligent people working there.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Your English was very good! Very interesting post and I enjoyed viewing the photos. Star and flag for you.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Really great Thread F&S definitely earned

Though I was born here in the U.S.as was my Mom and Dad about half of my Ancestry came from Germany.
Grandmother on my moms side came over around 1930, her Brother was a German Army Pilot who died in WWII.

Regardless of how it came about there is all sorts of interesting history throughout Germany and Europe, Thanks for sharing with us

Would be interesting to figure out who I'm related too over there someday.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thank you and glad to see your thread. Great post and you have a terrific attitude about things.

There is a way to post oversize pictures with a slider on the bottom but I've never needed to do it, so I'm not sure how. Ask a Mod or somebody will come along who knows how.

The Nazi Bell topic will attract lots of people to your thread(s).

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

On a side note look to the bottom left of the picture at the reflection of the window. It looks like a klingon bird of prey is reflected there. Just above the 4.7.11 text.

lol, nice pickup but I think it's a shadow of that thing on the left..
Looks like some fixing on the case...

BTW, great first thread..
I love the personal touch..s&f...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Thank you for all the images and a great tour. The 4th image of the Jet like plane is that the ramp next to it that is took off on? To see just how far advanced they were is surprising.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Very interesting images, thank you for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Great thread thanks!

Here is a little more history fill in about Wernher von Braun and operation paperclip.

www.operationpaperclip.info...

Reading between the lines it looks like many of the engineers may have been unhappy working for the Nazis in a military installation.

Apparently von Braun had been under SD surveillance since October 1943 and a report on him and his colleagues Riedel and Grˆttrup was being prepared. In it von Braun and his colleagues were said to have expressed regret at an engineer's house one evening that they were not working on a spaceship and that they felt the war was not going well (a 'defeatist' attitude).

The unsuspecting von Braun was arrested and on March 22 (or March 14[3]) 1944 and was taken to a Gestapo cell in Stettin (now Szczecin, Poland), where he was imprisoned for two weeks without knowing the charges leveled against him.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Rob37n said,
"Interesting, but it's in rather bad taste, bordering on being sick. I thought the Germans weren't allowed this sort of museum. Celebrating Nazi achievements at killing people at a distance? It would be like offering tours of the former Zyklon B factory to show the efficiency of German chemists."

Your post makes me sad Rob37n. History, whether terrible or terribly great, belongs to us all. Museums reminds those who lived the history and educates those who did not. There is nothing sick about preserving history. I find your attitude a little sick and small minded. I hope that you did not really mean it the way it sounded. Just my opinion. Sad that this is my first post for ATS. I thought the original post was well done. Bravo!
edit on 9-2-2011 by sown261 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2011 by sown261 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Awesome photos!

I'm sure you know the circle where they could have tested the nazi bell?

Check out this photo from Dugway:
a696.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join