It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New active member, been lurking for about a year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Now it is time for us to share with each other. #s going down and with bitterness and emnity we will go nowhere. I feel its time to become active in your wonderful community. Change gone come

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the site. If you need help just ask, people here are quick to assist.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thanks, iv noticed that there are certain members willing to go out of their way to help new users, infact this is what led me here. Currently on my way to 20 posts, although i have no goundbreaking evidence i look forward to being able to share my views and knowledge with the community. I must ask, is there anything in place to remove any sources of Sorchaa Faal? Too many times have i been on the edge of my seat, only to find this disinformation artist as the orgional source. Is there no way we can prohibit the posting of articles related to such people?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Learningman

Hi friend ! Welcome
Change gone come oh yes it is but im afraid to die cos i dont know was up there beyond the clouds .
What conspiracies you into bro ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Yes! Change is happening even now, loads of people are aware that what were told to accept is not the whole truth. It is scary, to think that there is more that we are unaware of. Especially in the heavens.

Im interested in ancient cultures and there 'myths' of visitors from the heavens that came to teach, and also in the supression of information by govenments/media elite/NWO puppeteers. Also greatly interested in the censorship issue that is so important these days, as im sure weve all noticed the numerous 404's, blocked pages and deleted youtube sites. I think that whoever TPTB are have realised that people are waking up to the wrongs and lies, and feel as if they are 'up against the ropes', as many people are talking about theories they would rather remain unknown.
Im interested in what their plans may be for the Deep underground bunkers and bases, and what the fate of those of us left 'on the surface' during whatever it is that has led them to build such facilities. I agree, i dont wanna die, but i dont wanna live a life created for me to keep me comfortable in ignorance. What theorys ae you interested in ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Im interested in a lot but pursue only certain ones . such as nwo , depopulation , subjects that are well documented you know ?
Im sure youll find something of interest here friend . Enjoy .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

There is more than enough to sate my curiosity here. I understand what you mean, the evidence for depopulation and population controll is everywhere, from the foods we eat to the medications we take, even the glamorizing of certain activities such as tanning on sunbeds. Pharma companies, and Media giants, are two of my favourite subjects to research. Happy hunting, i hope we all find what we are looking for.

top topics

join