It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Articles have a very short shelf life!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There was the stuff about Alex Jones and the reference to Pole Shift details being edited out of his show. There was David on You Tube who asked where it had gone and who was then allegedly removed. Now we have an article that I read earlier and which someone else on here has subsequently linked to and that to has disappeared. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Here's the link I used earlier.
see first story

this is where it takes you

even a search of their site produces a hit but the link goes nowhere.

Seems like pole shift may be something of a hot topic

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
thats when you know u are onto something...im not sure if the david thing is the truth tho is it?
2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The original article is still up....but for how long??

www.helium.com...

This is getting pretty obvious.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

i think hes talking bout an actual pole shift not a magnetic one...as in earth crust displacement....
2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Well at least you found it which is cool. Thanks i wanted to send a copy. may all be coincidence but I'll keep checking your link to make sure.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thoriumisbest
There was the stuff about Alex Jones and the reference to Pole Shift details being edited out of his show. There was David on You Tube who asked where it had gone and who was then allegedly removed. Now we have an article that I read earlier and which someone else on here has subsequently linked to and that to has disappeared. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Here's the link I used earlier.
see first story

this is where it takes you

even a search of their site produces a hit but the link goes nowhere.

Seems like pole shift may be something of a hot topic

Origin of Article

I remember thinking that when I saw the ATS thread here and wondering who was Terrence Aym. Salem News dropped the article b/c it was from another sight. Specifically its from a blogger who has tutorials on how to make your article go viral[look at his profile at helium].

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I just googled the URL and its still cashed.. i tried posting the link from google but it comes up broken on here
edit on 6-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I read it as magnetic and I just re-checked. The headline definitely says magnetic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Funnily enough I read his biography earlier when I originally accessed the article. I don't see anything there that is suspect. Most people who write or blog would like to get a really hot story and to be fair to the guy his articles are well researched and contain multiple references. I'm not saying he's right or wrong just that it seemed a bit strange that it should be taken down. The Helium article seems much longer than the Salem article so I don't think they were identical just a shorter version. Can't see why that should prompt a removal in the world of linked, embedded and referenced material that is the internet.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The Pole Shift is not a geophysical event nor is it magnetic. "Pole shift" is a code word for the Tides that are about to turn. It is a metaphor. The "Tides" can be equated with the Flood. It has nothing to do with H20 but has everything to do with the "seas". In scripture, people are referred to as "the seas". This is why you are under "Maritime Law", the Law of the High Seas. (The High Seas are your Lords and Overlords).This is why you are described as a "vessel" in Maritime Law. All of the Laws are coded in nautical terms and this is why many lay-people have not understood them.

The "Pole Shift" is actually a reference to the Pole of Ashera or Ashtoth. All of the obelisks you see around the world refer to this Pole. The world is under the dominion of Baal worship. And it is this Pole that is about to see a turn around.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

OK so I'm replying to my own post but it's because I made a mistake. The article in Helium and Salem were identical but I still don't see why that means one gets taken down. Especially as it was picked up by lots of other sites who then linked back to it. You'd think that would be what they wanted, more traffic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Drudge has removed the link entirely. The eradication continues.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
Drudge has removed the link entirely. The eradication continues.

Well if there's something to it surely this site is about to go down. There'd be far too many threads and info here, right? I don't see this creating anything but a Streisand effect anyway if they're really upto something with the removal of this info.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Intriguing post, mind sharing your thoughts and ideas on what might potentially happen?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Alethea

Intriguing post, mind sharing your thoughts and ideas on what might potentially happen?

Agreed, can you explain more of your theory/ideas please? And where did you learn this? Got any links we could check to read up?

top topics

join