It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going cold turkey off of Muslims and Islam. I'm done with it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

It's OK, I know that you have to deflect my question because you don't know the answer. You just know that it's bad, period, always, but you can't justify it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, what a hate thread.

Well, I'm sorry OP but there is a lot more you are going to have to give up if you want to really go cold turkey.

Chemical/Chemistry - based from the teachings and practices of Alchemy - invented by a muslim.
Algebra - invented by a muslim
Algorithms - nifty tool of math that allows most technology, your computer and internet to run - invented by a muslim. Actually, the same one who came up with algebra.

I guess I won't be seeing you around any more.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Well, I'm trying, but theres a lot of information out there. It takes time to familiarize yourself with the truth and while many government actions have been declassified or exposed by whistle blowers, theres so much that we dont know and well, may never know.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

You have told me again that you think beating women is wrong, however, you have not explained why it is wrong. You have only reiterated that it is wrong and that I would not like it if it happened to someone I know. That is emotional pressure, not an argument, and it will not work on me. Why is it bad to hit women?

If you really need an explanation as to why it is "bad to hit women", then ATS or any modern discussion forum may not be the place for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I too will protest im my own simple way. Gonna go get a Bacon Cheeseburger from Mickey D's.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wait, there's muslim music?

I thought females are prohibited from singing, and dancing, etc. Anything artistic.

Sad world if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Now technically if you all wanted to go cold turkey, here are more "modern" converniences you will have to give up because *gasp* a muslim did it first:

- Coffee
- Shampoo
- Paycheques/checks
- Carpets
- Surgery
- Toothbrush
- Toothpaste
- Ethanol
- Petroleum
- Soap
- Perfume/Cologne
- Deodorant
- Restaurants
- Public hospitals
- Pens
- Alcohol-based antiseptic
- The Scientific Method/Experimental Science/Experimental Psychology
- The guitar/Music in general

Looks like you will be leading very empty lives.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dolphinfan

yes I have just seen some footage of terrible brutality against men, women and children.

what Country would allow this type of behavior?

dreadful

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dolphinfan

couldn't help myself..

edit on 21-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It isn't funny. A women was kicked and beaten to death and 2 People who tried to assist her....were also set upon by the military.

absolutely shocking to see. The woman died.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It isn't funny. A women was kicked and beaten to death and 2 People who tried to assist her....were also set upon by the military.

absolutely shocking to see. The woman died.

there are atrocities happening all over the globe not just in the muslim world and none of it is funny...i put up the links in response to the OP rant about muslims...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join