It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic Metamorphic low flying UFO over WNY, daytime images! 11/11/2010!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Been waiting to share this with you guys for a while! Had a problem getting a good image hosting site!

I have been reading the forums here at ATS for 2 plus years and this is a great place for truth, fiction, unknown, and all of the above! With that said I would like everyone here to review this data and place your input on what you think it may be or IS.

In November of 2010 on the 11th day I was working in the Orchard Park (NY) area on a roof top. It was a very clear and comfortable day, sunny ,clear, and a couple of chem-trails. Being interested in the chem-trail phenomena I try to have a cam handy to get images of the local area exposure.
While working, another person working with me informed me there was a object that was interesting looking heading are way. It was about 90 feet or so from the ground when I spotted it off in the distance. At first I thought it was a balloon that had escaped from a birthday party!(shining metallic type). Then moments later it seemed different.

Taking out my camera (10.2 Mega-pixel) I got these shot almost one after another, give or take a few seconds.

Image 1: About 900 feet away at about a 70 degree angle.
Download: d.uploadie.com...

Image 2: Moments later, about 2 seconds!

Image 3: Quickly regained my footing on the roof and at about 2 to 4.5 seconds later...this!

Image 4: About 4 seconds later this was captured right above me.
Notice the Cessna up in the top left. Also notice the gutter of the house to give you an idea of distance from me to the object.

Through out this short time it has went from Semi solid, to energy, and then to a metamorphic metal like solid! This object was seen by me and my boss.

Images will only be hosted for 1 week from today(free service)HQ

I am counting on everyone to download these and use your skills to discover more info or determine what it is. This is the most significant of my UFO sightings thats for sure!

This object just may be.......Above Top Secret!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing!

The last picture, when zoomed in, looks a like a plane of some type with two vertical stabs (like the SR-71). It looks like the craft is in a banking turn and rolling with the topside of the craft facing the sun and the camera. The three silver "flares" of light on the craft look like light from the sun being reflected of the craft. There are no signs of a contrail or exhaust which should be apparent in these lighting conditions if this was a tradition aircraft. I don't really know what to make of it. Nice work!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Interesting photos, picture four
looks like a scuba diver

i also took notice of the contrail
there are more ufo footage being
posted these days, that reminds me
the Jerusalem thread got reopend
going to go see what has come of it
star and flag op!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
@Quantum: There is a Cessna plain in the upper left hand corner. Also in that pic the object is right over head about 50 feet or so
Thanks for the post

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Thanks for the Ranks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Thanks for the Ranks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I took the liberty of cropping the questionable section of each photo out to embed here for everyone, as the images are quite large.

First image

Second image

Third image

Fourth image

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Excellent ya I posted at full so people could get the idea of view from the ground to the object!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Wow, nice photos --and it appears there's a chemtrail as well. What do chemtrails and UFO's have in common? There's a definite connection! No doubt about it! I've been studying Maitrya & Share International for years and Creme doesn't say exactly, but he does elude to a few things. They even say exactly what UFO's are on the Share International website, but I'm not convinced on what he says. I know many are though.

Debunkers are coming. Oh look, here comes one now...

Weaving spiders come not here!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not trying to be a downer or anything guys, but it is a piece of aluminum foil. Its not actually changing shape, its the differences in the way the sun is striking it. The light reflecting causes an illusion. I spent many years as a photographer experimenting with different lights and have seen this happen many times.
edit on 3-2-2011 by K_OS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
When just looking at one of the images, its tough to discern what we are looking at.
When looking at all 4 images (nice shots by the way), it is looking more and more like it is some sort of kite or light material that is fluttering in the wind, especially with the larger section and the smaller 'tail' section.

If all of the sections are attached by one tether, the wind can cause the tail to basically double back on itself and cause the morphing quality. One second it will look like every piece is in a row, and a swirl of wind will take pieces of the tail and blow them out of the row and next to the other pieces, only for the tether to pull tight again and straighten out.

With that being said, thank you very much for bringing these images to out forum, I preserved them above in the thread for everyone, and since you said the free hosting expires, I have them saved as well (full size). There are plenty of free hosts though that will save longer and even preserve the exif data.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Extra info: all 4 images with description of whats going on (recap of above)
d.uploadie.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Nice thanks you for keeping good care of them
share far and wide!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This was around the same time as the California missile incident as I recall.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I thinks so.
ALSO EVERYONE be sure to look at the full size images not just the CROPPED ones they do not give the full Perspective!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

In the images did you notice the rearrangement of the circles/ball from pic 2 to 3?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I wonder what a length of this stuff would look like blowing around in the wind?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Look like some tin-foil to me ....

I mean seriously ..... it does look like some tin-foil got picked up by the wind.
No offense to the OP.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Here is the weather conditions for that area that day if it helps.

www.wunderground.com...

I was thinking a candy wrapper judging from the size of the object in the pictures?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusX
reply to post by K_OS

In the images did you notice the rearrangement of the circles/ball from pic 2 to 3?

Yeah, the circles/balls are a reflection of the sun. They appear different sizes due to the size of the reflective surfaces... Take a few things that reflect light and put them on the floor under a light. You will see one ball in each reflective surface. Depending on the size of the surface reflects the size of the ball. Grab a piece of aluminum foil crinkle it up and photograph it under the light. Then move it slightly and take another picture. You will notice that the circles of light change size and shape depneding on the size of the angle that is reflecting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join