It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exotica Radio Show Podcast-Randy Maugans with Nigel Kerner, Dr. Andrew Silverman, Professor John Big

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Interesting conference call radio show on the alien gray agenda. Unholy experiment takes an interesting look at the scenario of alien soul harvesting and agenda of the greys and their master race. Pretty interesting stuff for the basket of maybe maybe not.
I am not posting this as gospel that I believe but rather food for thought. Take it for what it is worth skeptics.

Click on the second link first one doesn't link.

exotica-radio.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">exotica-radio.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
what second link? ah i get it back later with comments
edit on 2-2-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, I listened to half an hour of it before I shut it down. Whatever it is these guys are trying to say, it's not in a language I can understand. And when they started going on about themselves being the saviors of the world and carrying the torch for all humanity, including those poor people who scoffed at them, that just made me say, "Enough!"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Well, I listened to half an hour of it before I shut it down. Whatever it is these guys are trying to say, it's not in a language I can understand. And when they started going on about themselves being the saviors of the world and carrying the torch for all humanity, including those poor people who scoffed at them, that just made me say, "Enough!"

That seems mild compared to the larger paradigm they are describing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

That seems mild compared to the larger paradigm they are describing.

new topics

top topics

join