It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli News Broadcast concerning Temple Mount Sighting (Translation: Hebrew - needed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Finally, a news broadcast covering an event that has sparked debates between those who see through filters and those who do not. Therein lies the problem, it is in Hebrew, and naturally I don't understand Hebrew.

The objective of this thread is to review the footage of this particular Isreali News Broadcast and bring forth a translation for public review to further research and investigation of this occurrence.

My request to you? This thread is not meant to discuss the ligitimacy of the footage aired on the news broadcast, but instead to translate what is being said.

Let's keep this thread constructive and productive in this effort.

Also any other news articles in the Hebrew language that you can translate will be greatly appreciated.

The news broadcast can be found here: www.youtube.com...

Thank you and happy translating!
edit on 2-2-2011 by DakmindAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'd be incredibly interested to hear what israhel MSM have to say about this particular footage too...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
another thread on this subject? why not post this in the original thread? flag hunting?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

ATS used to have a translation branch for foreign language UFO footage, It appears to have disappeared for some reason that I do not know.
So the reasoning behind the OP request is sound and not simply "Flag Hunting".

I am also interested to read a translation of the various sources of this event.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Please refer to the following topic if uncertain for the reason of this post. Thank you

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i would like to hear more on this story as well. I saw some of the footage, and
the skeptic in me is calling a spade a spade on this one. Yet i would not mind entertaining more scientific info on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
This thread is not meant to discuss the ligitimacy of the footage aired on the news broadcast, but instead to translate what is being said.

The footage has been discussed at length in other threads, but in terms of translation of material I thought it worth posting a link to the thread here on ATS entitled “The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry” started and maintained by Scramjet76.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There is definitely already tons of conversation being had concerning the legitimacy of the footage. However, it is clear that very little to no reporting on Israeli media coverage has come to light. It is in my belief that if we are to uncover what has been reported on this matter in Israel, we might quell the believers or the skeptics depending on the outcome.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join