It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: The Jihad is progressing & you havnt noticed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
While everyone is being side tracked with 2012 predictions, hopes of disclosure & watching fake videos of UFO's there is something major REALLY happening on our planet. How many threads have gone up that state they believe something big is going to happen soon, well folks this is it in the early stages. There is lots of posts regards the so called revolution in Egypt, but what suprises me is the support thats is gathering from believers of the MSM. Whats even more suprising is the leaders of the free world are coming out & publicly stating Mubarak should leave. Let me tell you why I disagree. What we are witnessing is a revolution for the Jihad. This is a movement that has been promised will occur, and in time they will unleash "Holy War" upon the west & they have been promising it for sometime. Well folks this is the beginnings of it & its happening now & our own Media is trying to convince us its a good thing. I stress WTF??

The "Muslim Brotherhood" will be swept into par & from that moment we can kiss goodbye to our allies we once called Egypt. Islamic Jihad is behind this. Tunisa has fallen & the biggest nation with borders to Israel is next, that will soon be follwed by other nations, Take a look at the Muslim Brotherhood WIKI and see how many countries they have interests in & how many of those nations are we hearing about uprisings that may begin after Egypt falls.

So what happens when Egypt falls, well we will be fooled into believing that good people will get their country back, when in reality shira laws will be introduced & a new home for hardline Pro Jihadists can be free to spread out.

Its time for people to get their eyes back on the ball & looking in the right direction, im saying this now because in the past when they have bombed & blown up targets in the west we have questioned how our governments could let this happen. With each country that falls in the middle east they will inherit an army, land and further bases for one day when they are strong enough they will unleash what has been promised for years, a holy war on the west. Dont say you havnt been warned

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I think youre probably right. And unfortunately I think the global powers or elites would probably dig that, as it would definitely decrease some population. Its all just really unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I believe you have been caught up in the globalist elite's plan - Divide and conquer - they are behind the setting up of such groups and gullible people fall to their propaganda - history shows that it was the Rothschilds who bank rolled the Fabian society's Winston Churchill and also Adolf Hitler - look a little deep my friend to see the dark mechanics of such people and their agendas

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

THis is a supressed people that has been demonstrating ever since the regiem change 30 years ago!! Slowly they have risen to what we see today.

Yes i agree that this can be exploited. BUT JIhad? This is so far a clash between people with contrast belief where one part is fed up of waiting for better days and just being more than poor while the other is know fearing their lifelyhood and what they see as more stable in their eyes.

But the middle east has been unstable ever since christians and jews saw them as a danger when the religion spread fast after muhammed 700 ad. This was the reason for the inquisision against any religion other than christianity.

So by history, we have it coming.

Maybe just maybe this world isnt as crazy but just fed up. Arent we all?

I live in Norway WICH is supposed to be the best country to live in and that just makes me shocked because that only means that what the egyptian majority of inhabitans hav lived trough the last 30 years is hell.

What i see is real spirit to get their country in better hands. Patriotism is showing itself and the fact that most of the protesters pray and chant is in my eyes the blessed side of religion.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda's and their "Jihad" (or struggle in english) is a CIA creation therefore does not exist...

Keep believing in the official version... It's good for TPTB...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
Al-Qaeda's and their "Jihad" (or struggle in english) is a CIA creation therefore does not exist...

Keep believing in the official version... It's good for TPTB...

True and to the point - "Meet the new boss - same as the old boss"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I believe you have been caught up in the globalist elite's plan - Divide and conquer - they are behind the setting up of such groups and gullible people fall to their propaganda - history shows that it was the Rothschilds who bank rolled the Fabian society's Winston Churchill and also Adolf Hitler - look a little deep my friend to see the dark mechanics of such people and their agendas

true that is.. and divide and conquer is the very reason for which the fabrication of religion to the common man was given.. they know not the truth of this matter until study is completed on the beginnings of religion... fighting for your chosen superstitions against other superstitions has it that the powers-that-be accompish matters of their choosing... religion has performed very well, and folks will die and kill on demand for their man-made created belief-systems..

as planned by the puppet masters of old....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So every egyptian, well, every arab in the middle east, is a jihadist in waiting? I think you might have drunk too much of the koolaid friend.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Im not going to begin retaliating back and forth regards who the good & the bad guys are, your being fooled by the media. All im saying is Mubarak has been able to hold peace between the west & that region but soon he will be no-more & in will come a very anti-west goverment. Time will tell & im afraid too many people are going to sit by & watch it happen before its too late, mark my words, this is not a revolution that favours the free minded people. The people who support Mabarak have come out & begun a battle today, they are the people that we will be told are the bad guys, but trust me, they know what will come of their country and now they decided to stand up. All im saying is, open your eyes before its too late, a cecular goverment will not be in power, it will be a heavily islamic movement backed by Iran.
edit on 2-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the most fundamentalist leader that may come into power in egypt or elsewhere will trade his soul for the money from oil.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Mubarak is an expendable puppet - Sure Real Egyptian people have had enough but their revolt is being manipulated - Obama - also a puppet is saying the right things for wrong reasons - Quiet the people down - offer a few tokens of change but the next puppet will futher the Globalist Elite's plan. In my heart I hope Egyptians see through the layers of deceit and view the vile and vicous masters of the plan
edit on 2-2-2011 by artistpoet because: grammer

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

So every egyptian, well, every arab in the middle east, is a jihadist in waiting? I think you might have drunk too much of the koolaid friend.

Im not saying everyone is a Jihadist, Listen to the people as they get interviewed, they talk of wanting change but they dont know what the future holds, they have joined a movment that sounds good but what sweeps in behind them will be not what they expect. They have been telling us for years that this will happen & its right there on your screens live. Choose to see what you want but dont be fooled by the commentary, mute the T.V & think about it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I totally agree with you, there is powers at work here that no-one can see & it may have all been planned, thats the point im trying to make, that what we see & are being told is not quite the truth. Mubarak going is not good for the Israel or the West

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

I totally agree with you, there is powers at work here that no-one can see & it may have all been planned, thats the point im trying to make, that what we see & are being told is not quite the truth. Mubarak going is not good for the Israel or the West

Yes - Mubarak refused to enforce laws that would see the forced steralisation of the masses and poisening through forced vaccination - He was is a bastard for sure but not a big enough bastard to suit the Elitists stated goals -

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How did it happen? I see a big part of it as the education system. All these interest groups out there have lobbied to get sex ed removed from the curriculum. So when that happened the education into how reproduction affects our natural resources and sustainability also went out the window. Then, they do not teach about our Constitution and history, so we quit teaching our children the very basics of how and why this country was formed and is now lost in time. We are now seeing the results of this, people are clueless because they do not know or understand the powers that were bestowed upon them in 1776. Knowledge is power, and a very important piece of knowledge is missing in this country. I say this with trepidation because I would like think that this was more of a misguided mistake rather than a "plan". And to that, I am not sure what to think.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes - Mubarak refused to enforce laws that would see the forced steralisation of the masses and poisening through forced vaccination - He was is a bastard for sure but not a big enough bastard to suit the Elitists stated goals -

So you think that is the exact reason he had to go? Speculation it may be, but I like it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
How did it happen? I see a big part of it as the education system. All these interest groups out there have lobbied to get sex ed removed from the curriculum. So when that happened the education into how reproduction affects our natural resources and sustainability also went out the window. Then, they do not teach about our Constitution and history, so we quit teaching our children the very basics of how and why this country was formed and is now lost in time. We are now seeing the results of this, people are clueless because they do not know or understand the powers that were bestowed upon them in 1776. Knowledge is power, and a very important piece of knowledge is missing in this country. I say this with trepidation because I would like think that this was more of a misguided mistake rather than a "plan". And to that, I am not sure what to think.

In their own words and documents the stated endgame of the Elite is population reduction of 80%
Listen closely to such ones as Rockerfella Bill Gates (CIA stooge) Kissinger Duke of Edinburgh - They are all Eugenisist scum bags.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So you think that is the exact reason he had to go? Speculation it may be, but its quite a good one

Just one of many reasons - Remember that get their pupetts into power positions and when they become too unpopular with the masses thet are replaced

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So what happened in Tunisia? what about the upcoming uprisings. Did TPTB decide its time for a new middle-east with void being filled by the Extremists? WHAT IS THE PLAN MY GOOD MAN?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So what happened in Tunisia? what about the upcoming uprisings. Did TPTB decide its time for a new middleast void that will be filled by the Extremists that worries me. WHAT IS THE PLAN MY GOOD MAN?

The IMF - I nternational Monetry Fund (private banks) demanded through blackmail that Mubarak cut the food assistance funds payed out to poor Egyptians - They made sure the stores were still full of food that half the population could not afford to buy - Full food stores - Hungry people - you get the picture.
They saw it coming - they planned it - and assisted it - The Egyptian people are being manipulated but their grievences are real. WHAT IS THE PLAN - World government - One World religion - Population reduction - in short the binding of the last few shackles to enslave humaity - They put slow kill poison in the food chain and water - also in the vaccines - if you really want to seethe big picture watch Endgame it is pretty much on the ticket.
Remember the New World Order elite do not recognise soverienty - they plan to bring all nations under their control
edit on 2-2-2011 by artistpoet because: additional info

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join