It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials now live among us in China and in U.S.A., newspapers report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Mr. Wills, who is 6 feet 8 inches tall, talks about how he was adopted by a human family, how he dealt with his unusual abilities growing up, how he was visited regularly by an extraterrestrial delegation that briefed him on his extraterrestrial identity and his mission, how during these visits he was told to watch for specific signs during the 18-year period preceding 2012 as to whether the earth and the human population would veer toward peace or war, and how these visits stopped on the day of September 11, 20 Continue reading on Examiner.com: Extraterrestrials now live among us in China and in U.S.A., newspapers report - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

Having watched the videos yet. Any thoughts?

Meng Zhaoguo, a rural worker from northeast Wuchang city, explains he was 29 when he broke his marital vows for the first and only time -- with an extraterrestrial of unusually robust build. Continue reading on Examiner.com: Extraterrestrials now live among us in China and in U.S.A., newspapers report - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

edit on 1-2-2011 by Confusion42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

I took 3 deep breaths before writing this reply so it's a little calmer then deserved. First, this has already been posted, use the search function much? Second, the examiner is not an F'in newspaper, it is a gossip source that would except an article saying that I am the first human to crap golden eggs. Jesus christ people, use your brains. End Rant. P.S sorry to take this out on you but you should know better than to link the examiner here.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

Youre out of line.
I get all my news from the Examiner.
This story sounds like it could be true.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Aliens in China? The examiner is crap! All the aliens ARE in the USA. I'm hispanic by the way.

new topics

top topics

join