It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to deal with mean heartless mentally screwed younger brothers !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Good, I hope you can get him out really soon. I'm sure you need your kids at this time and your kids need you. I'm glad I understood your point! Families are supposed to support each other especially during these times.. and your younger brother seems to be basically making it a "him VS. you and your older brother" type scenario. I hope your land lord takes care of it ASAP. You honestly do not need to deal with silly drama...you have other things you need to worry about it sounds like!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

Good, I hope you can get him out really soon. I'm sure you need your kids at this time and your kids need you. I'm glad I understood your point! Families are supposed to support each other especially during these times.. and your younger brother seems to be basically making it a "him VS. you and your older brother" type scenario. I hope your land lord takes care of it ASAP. You honestly do not need to deal with silly drama...you have other things you need to worry about it sounds like!

oh i do at that ......

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

"Chucky, that was the most insensitive, unintelligent reply I have seen in a long time - especially to a post about someone who is coping with a tragedy in the family and a family member who may be having a hard time dealing with it. This is a potentially dangerous situation.

If I could take away stars or award negative points you'd get a few right here.

We're all more stupid right now for having listened to your answer.

Khar"

Yea im sorry you don't agree with my post No problem thats a natural byproduct of sugar coating situations like these .

I don't play games , i demand results .

Disicipline comes in many forms . Mine is the hard way . Sometimes people need that wake up call before they get the hint.

Kinda like how many drug users have to hit rock bottom before realising they need help. But usually by then its to late and the damage is done.

But this punk has enough time to change his ways and like the op said addiction of drugs is not the problem.

My solution just brings the REALITY B ItC H SLaP sooner , in a productive effective life learning hard lesson

You don't like it ? Well then have your self a nice day . Thanks for your two cents.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You don't deserve that, especially after your loss. Are you close to NC? If so I would love to knock some sense into him.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Have to agree with chucky on this one...he is thirty years old, he is most likely not going to change unless something drastic happens. He gets his a.. beat, or you cut him off and get him out. Im not seeing where chucky said anything wrong....sometimes you have to have your tail beat before you realize how you act from other peoples perspectives.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Are you sure your mom would want you to do this to your brother?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Are you sure your mom would want you to do this to your brother?

prob not but hes also given us no choice ...

we cant live like that no normal person could

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

With all due respect to everyone involved, her mother has passed. It is time to start living her life for her and not some bum of a brother. I can't believe the OP has put up with this for this long. You are verbally abused and emotionally abused by this punk and nobody deserves that. Nobody should have to deal with that whatsoever. I mean what I say though OP, U2U me if you need any help whatsoever.

CX

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
All i can give is my thoughts and best wishes alysha, family issues are never great to be in the middle of.

What i wouldn't do is beat yourself up about cutting off a loved one or family member. Sometimes people cause that much damage, and refuse to change, so you have to change the way you do things. If that means cutting them off, then so be it.

It doesn't mean they won't wake up one day, maybe they'll even thank you for giving them that kick up the backside they needed for so long.

Your health is the most important though. You only have one life, don't let it be ruined by anyone, even if they are family.

CX.
edit on 2/2/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join