It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ski-Mask Wearing Thug Assists Police At Checkpoint In Houston County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ski-Mask Wearing Thug Assists Police At Checkpoint In Houston County

www.infowars.com

Secret police with their faces covered by black ski-masks are the hallmark of any modern day dictatorship, which is why the sudden appearance of one such individual helping police conduct traffic checkpoints in Houston County by roughing up victims and planting drugs on them is an damning indictment of America’s slide into an authoritarian police state.
According to a report by Rickey Stokes of the Houston Newspaper Online, Houston County Sheriff Vice Deputy Phillip Small is being assisted in coIn another incident described by a black man called Rickey, whom Stokes subsequently interviewed,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My only reason for posting this article, was to point out something I've been saying on ATS for some time. By depiction of the police being more of a para-military organization. Though some have simply laughed at me, the above article, if you go to the sight, you will see pictures taken by the reporter, that was kinda harassed about his photos.
Further, I posted this article, to possibly suggest that I've been right this whole time, about the police becoming the instruments for the elite. Why the ski mask? Anyone who has ever been in the military, as I have, would know that more often than not, ski masks are used to not only hide the identity, but to be used as " psychological warfare".
My question I pose to you ATS'ers, is what do you think? Is this another example of the para-military police state? Or is it nothing to be concerned of at all?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

This is indeed an example of the police state, police are now dressed up in swat type riot gear and taught military tactics, indeed some police forces have been getting surplus army equipment like APCs. It's a troubling sign indeed.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Agreed. I've been saying for quite some time that the police have become the instruments of the elite. And though many on ATS have laughed or called my paranoid, pictures dont lie!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you have nothing to hide....

...you shouldn't be worrying, Right?

I for one welcome the day when I am arrested by masked god-king.

If I cannot see his name, that will be all the more joyous.

Praise Mao.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Great Post Whereweheaded. S&F for you.
This is very alarming. May have been no bad intentions on LEO's part, (undercover officer not wanting to reveal his face) but if that is the case, he has no business with the face-mask while wearing a uniform. Or in this case a partial uniform. If you want to remain "undercover", do just that. And stay off the streets.
People have a right to see who is oppressing them.
Noro

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Don't worry about what people here say about you.They don't pay your bills nor feed you and your family. Just worry about yourself and your family and if you want to try and help others keep putting the info out. If they want to believe it O.K. If not, thats O.K. also. They will be the ones suffering, not you.It's just about time now, just about.....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

definitely something to be worried about.
especially as regular police retire and are gradually replaced with what seems as the most violent and abusive specimens returning from the "war on terror" who think there is no difference between police work and what they were doing to civilians. along with the homegrown bullies/sociopaths that didn't go there.

S&F

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
oops seems Dimensional Detective beat you by 4 minutes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but i wont ask for the S&F back

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Welcome to your future
, ,yes what's that old saying the police have for everything these day's .Oh yeah if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to hide right ? Hmmm . The only people that wear ski masks are cowards, people with something to hide , bank robbers and terrorist's ! Ski masks are genuinely made for skier's and people in snow storms .Looks like a beautiful day there to me .If you look at how far they have taken and twisted terrorism laws with things like school bullies cause terror in their victims , hence they are terrorist's .By that definition this scum should be charged ! I would put money on it ,that this sicko wears a diapper at night for dirty old crossdresser's .If I was confronted by a clown like this I would either laugh my head off or go old testament and go eye for eye ! Thanks OP for exposing this

edit on 1-2-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

top topics

join