It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time shadow finally comes to light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I have been sneaking around in the shadows of ATS for quite some time now and I must say I have learned a lot from all of you.
First and foremost I have learned how to comport myself here on ATS.

I will always be kind and respectful to other members (even though sometime I don't want to be).

I will always keep an open mind and be willing to hear (or read as the case may be) any and ALL opinions, theories and speculations set forth by members.

What I can't stand though is bashing, name calling and all together 2nd grade conduct, which I see a lot of here for some reason.
I guess it's the old Digital Ego thing huh?

In closing I must thank all the Members of ATS for enlightening me on many subjects, both esotreric and mundane.
Keep up the good work my friends!

Always searching,
Wardwolf
Ward; (to protect or guard) Wolf; (a cunning, savage, noble beast)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wardwolf

welcome, and let me give you your First flag!!

hoping to see your offerings soon!!

Darr (for forest) man (for normal-ish dude)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hello Wardwolf, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Thank you Darrman!
I do plan on contributing to the growing wealth of knowledge here on ATS, just as soon as I can come up with something cool to discuss.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Wardwolf because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you for the information kind sir! I will be seeking information from you and other Moderators from time to time so I hope you all have a lot of patience! Ha ha ha!
edit on 1-2-2011 by Wardwolf because: Yet another spelling error

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Welcome to the light. I really like your title here by the way.

I may have to slightly disagree with one part of your post though. Just my opinion, and it is very likely that I haven't seen most of it. I just disagree to there being "a lot" of the 2nd grade conduct. I have seen some yes, but really not that much at all compared to all of the respectful and intelligent people commenting.

Once again, welcome to the light!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Maybe I should have worded that differently. It just seems like their a few mean people on every thread I've dug in to lately.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Welcome to the light. I really like your title here by the way.

I may have to slightly disagree with one part of your post though. Just my opinion, and it is very likely that I haven't seen most of it. I just disagree to there being "a lot" of the 2nd grade conduct. I have seen some yes, but really not that much at all compared to all of the respectful and intelligent people commenting.

Once again, welcome to the light!

Thank you!
edit on 1-2-2011 by Wardwolf because: I forgot to thank the poster.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you have any unanswered questions or would like help with anything, please don't hesitate to PM me.
- NWD

new topics

top topics

join