It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, many folks are waking up spiritually ......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This thread inspired by another ATS users thread posted by (stellawayten):

My Husband Woke Up...

which basically describes how her hard-lined Atheistic/Agnostic husband had an awakening/spiritual experience, started talking about it at work, and was prescribed bi-polar drugs.....

I just wanted you guys here at ATS to know that since the new year I have had people calling and coming to me with glimpses and other spiritual experiences .......folks which I would never in a million years expect to contact me.

I'm talking about a few hard-core atheists with every Hitchens and Harris book that used to debate me till they were blue in the face ....... are now stopping by or calling me up with this child-like fervor and new found gleam in their eyes ....admitting to me that their life long built up system of logic and reason is crumbling in the face of some new experiences ......

It is extremely exhilarating and I think it really might have something to do with us closing in on 2012, earth changes, etc.....

Was hesitant to post this ....but its just so fascinating and exciting ... I think a real life global awakening is on the verge.....

Front row seats !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

flag for the front row seating..

I know what you mean,, the woodwork is full of people coming out and "seeing"..

i don't know why,, NOW..?

I've been seeing "THE" change coming for a few years now..

has anyone had any intelligent snippits you would care to share???

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yeah well, people tend to go psychotic when there world seems to be crumbling around them...

Go figure...

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You mean they start seeing clearly,, yes.

Going insane is the best thing ever.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

EXACTLY !!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself ....it has been the best thing to ever happen to me and the highlight of my life.....

Its awesome to see that status quo of mental programming/brainwashing to come crumbling down and revealing the Truth in the ashes. The Phoenix rising !!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yes its amazing...
the universe and especially human beings are so much more spiritual then science want us to believe.

according to science if you can't messure it with a ruler or send a rocket there, its just some phoney relious stuff...

pfft, how wrong they are

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Thank you so much OP!

It could not be truer. I see it in people's eyes. I see the excitement and awakening within them.

What an intriguing and eye opening time to be alive.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
they didn't wake up... but fell victim to the plague of the world called religion.

you know why I think religion is full of crap. because there is so many different ones, they all have there "holy books" that claim there is a higher being then us and if we follow them and the teaching we will be rewarded. yet they all disagree with each other and fight and kill over it.

I have heard so many different people coming from different religions claiming that there religion is the true one and they know that for 100% fact, and will swear to me that they know its true, and all other ones are wrong and will talk crap about other religions..

Therefore I conclude they are ALL wrong and these people have been brainwashed or brainwashed themselves into believing it for whatever reason... fear of death, fear of hell, to see loved ones again who have passed, 29 virgins, etc etc

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

This isn't about religion. You greatly misunderstood the OP.

Looks like you have some more spiritual leveling up to do.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

in sane. into sanity.

Some "frizzle" of course, but the strong minded one's with courage, they bust through, and when they do, they do it not just for themselves, but at some level for us all, except the hard hearted naysayers and the hardened sceptics, but like the OP has pointed out, even they are being opened up, or are, as is to be expected, breaking down or apart.

What a wonderful thing and what a wonderful time to be alive!

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Religion ≠ spirituality.

In fact the two are more like opposites. You made similar ignorant remarks on the other thread the OP was talking about. Most spiritual people on these boards share your dislike of religion, so your preaching to the choir here. Alot of people are waking up out of religion or atheism(those two are surprisingly similar) and into true spirituality.

reply to post by dominicus

I hear ya. It seems to be happening exponentially. Such a great time to be alive huh.
edit on 1-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There seem to have been several phases of the "awakening". I know there was a big one in 2008. I've noticed a bunch this new year as well. Like it's coming in waves.
I've noticed a few "methods" that people are taking. Rivers so to speak. Paths.
I used to "not talk about this stuff" to very many people. Seems the topic is far more "acceptable" now. It's a good sign. Who knows what the numbers are.. but like a field of poppies opening up in waves across a meadow..who knows what the 'unveiling' might look like. The illuminati think they will have the secret "dawn of a new day" but perhaps they might be blinded by those who are awake before they begin brewing their coffee on that "day". We just might surprise them and ourselves. Don't give up on us.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

EXACTLY !!!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself ....it has been the best thing to ever happen to me and the highlight of my life.....

Its awesome to see that status quo of mental programming/brainwashing to come crumbling down and revealing the Truth in the ashes. The Phoenix rising !!!!

I have been seeing this too... people are becoming much more aware, I think many people can feel something is changing. I also think that science is beginning to explore more of the spiritual side of humanity. I even had someone say to me today that they believed in a universal consciousness, this remark was seemingly random and barely fit into the topic of our discussion but I was so happy to hear it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We can no longer hide from the beautiful truth that is beyond our understanding.

Like moths to the flame - one by one, we will begin dancing.

Until the entire world stands in song.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Positive disintegration is awesome. I've had several waves of it throughout my life. Still, I would like to add that it's merely a subjective experience and chance for personal growth. Most will merely lose their #. Having so many losing it at relatively the same time is not ideal from what I can see. Just trying to bring some balance to this thread. It's not all rainbows and butterflies...the world is still massively screwed for the moment...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

And why not? What else is there to DO?

In my mind, nothing else makes any practical sense. Screw "normalcy" that doesn't mean anything anyway. Let's start getting authentic by being authentic about our own inauthenticity. Let's be REAL and dance and sing!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

We are not "losing it", please stop framing the transformation in that context if you could, thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You should never call your brother a moron, not helpful and most certainly not indicative of any sort of "real" psychological or spiritual "growth" by any means.

And no, people are not going "psychotic", except in your opinion and narrow POV, which is no more a "fact" or a valid POV than anyone else's.

You just stepped over the line there, and violated the rule for decorum and I might add, Civility.

If there is one thing I am not, it's a moron.

I can simply relate to the spiritual experiences that people are having, which are valid and are not psychosis, as you can tell just by reading the thread itself.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

how is religion and spirituality completely opposite.

a know a lot of "religious" people lack the spirituality they need to connect with the god they worship.

being spiritual without religion is a start,
but religion without being spiritual is like having a cell phone in 1920

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join