It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia guide stones on history channel Thursday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just a heads up: the History Channel is advertising the end of the season for the show"decoded" will be on the Georgia guide stones" Thursday @10 p.m cst; 9est
edit on 31-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Sweet!

Can't wait to hear what they say about themselves... when I catch the replay for free on YouTube

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My take on the Georgia guide stone is they will be used as the new roseta stones after the great depopulation. All those bunker they are building right now, including the doomsday vault, are all interconected in one way or an other. They will be used as safe houses for the global elite and once the population reduced to a managable number the will come out of hiding and start their new slave population. The Georgia Guide stones will be as highly regarded as any gospel ever perpotrated upon mankind. Of course that's all speculation but hey...why not?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm watching it now, this is really interesting I never even knew the Georgia guide stones existed.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Watched this last night with my girlfriend. Was a great episode, as are most of Decoded. I vaguely knew about the Guidestones but this really helped to fill in some gaps. It's also very interesting to hear about the rosicruceans, because for a secret group to not be discussed at all on ATS it must be pretty secret -- at least I have never read about them here. Honestly, they sound like a great bunch of people and their beliefs are inspiring.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I just finished watching the show on History Channel on demand (also watched the one on Bohemian Grove).

As usual with History Channel(or any mainstream media) They didn't come to any definitive conclusion whatsoever ,the show did however peak my interest enough to make me want to research them a little further.

new topics

top topics

join