It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all DC Fans.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This has probably been done before, but I think with all the new membership, its time to do it again.

What is your favorite DC character?
Book?
Arc?
Writer?
Artists?

You get the idea.

Lets put all of our favorite DC related material here in one convenient thread for all future discussion.

I started off as a Superman guy, back in 92 with the Death issue, and it spawned from there.
My favorite character overall (outside of Supes) wuld have to be Connor Hawke, I really fell in love with his books following the Zero Hour crisis (my favorite arc btw)

What are some of yours?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Favorite Character: Batman

Favorite Writer: Frank Miller (See the most awesome comic ever: Batman, The Dark Knight Returns)

Artist, really don't follow.

Many other awesome Batman comics: The Killing Joke is good, Batman vs Predator is very good, The "Bane" series where Batman becomes addicted to drugs is good. Batman / Dracula Red Rain. There are so damned many.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Batman

The Cult of the Monkey Fist arc was great, Bats and GA in the same storyline, one of my faves. I've always been partial to Nightwing/adult Dick myself too.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Way back in '85, The original Crisis on infinite earths was classic stuff. I loved George Perez' artwork.

Writers, I liked Roy Thomas and Marv Wolfman, and yes, thats going back a ways, lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I have the trade of the first 'Crisis,' Never actually read it until a few years back. I was raised on the new continuity so it was really cool to take the look back, especially because I read it around the time of Infinite Crisis, when all the old characters were being reintroduced.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
"Kingdom Come" is the only favorite I have!

top topics

join