It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way into Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All of your plans are flawed. There is no telling what sort of security they have. Motion detectors everywhere, carmeras with night vision and IR that are constantly monitored. guards going 24/7/365. there are also black suits patroling the area around the perimiter of the base, this means miles and miles away from the facilities there is already security. Anyone who gets near the base is put under survalence by guys in black jeeps that will watch you from the mountains and hills surrounding. The whole base by now is probly just there to divert our attention from bases holding the real top secret stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I say we send in a remote control model hovercraft that can operate in WIG ( wing in ground effect mode) which effectively lets it fly about 5 feet off the ground. I believe it will be too small for them to be looking for a heat sig. it can be equipped with video.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I belive that they could probly pick up a rc hover craft on ir, they use hot air to push off the ground dont they?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Area 51 isn't where u want to go.. u have to goto the naval base that executed project rainbow (philidelphia project)(1943), or the underground base which is close by which is disguiesed as a park, but time to time military show up and its turn around or get shot.. i have some sort of manual/handbook (possibly fake, but sources are somewhat reliable) of area 51, if any1 wants ill type it out (its for ppl who've been newly asigned to area 51).

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A link would be better.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

nerco99: A link would be better.

i have no link, i received it in .exe form with the .dat being encrypted, ill get working on typing it out and i'll link it from my website

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am sure this would work, it's very undetectable, they would even think it was just a field mouse. I have heard that someone has developed a way to remotely control a rat/mouse with special probes in certain areas of the brain. This mouse could be used to penatrate the base with no one knowing it. It could be controled remotly from miles a way if necassary it can also be mounted with a video camera to take pictures and sounds. It's so small it's less likely to be targeted and detected.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Instead of just guessing what kind of security they have, here's an experiment for you:

1. Get a really #ty car (cheap)
2. Rig up a remote control ability for the car (a few motors to control steering and acceleration). Make it a stron one so you can stand far away
3. Drive it as fast as you can towards the main gate and see what happens (if you can't see the main gate you'd have to have some remote camera thingy, and that would raise the price a bit)

This shouldn't be too expensive, though highly illegal. The results should, however, answer some questions about security.

The best part: This is not impossible to do!

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What about getting together everyone who's interested must be 1000's and some news crews with live uplink to major newschannels if any are brave enought to risk it and then we all just stroll up and push past.

It would make headline news across the globe either us all getting shot live on TV which would certainly boost the ratings or more unlikely we would get in as there would be too many of us to stop until they got some bigger guns.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Why dont we rig up an armered truck (the kind they use at the bank) Rig it up electronicly SPEED STEERING and put cameras EVERYWHERE on it. Have the cams. hooked up to a laptop inside and brodcast the signal everywhere.. Drive it in at full speed and get ur pics.

ELECTRONICS CAMERAS BIKES KNIVES ZIPPOS AND MORE
www.quickgifts.itcstore.com

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Has anyone here tried or know someone who has tried to get into any military site using remote viewing, astral projection or some other form of non corporeal means.

If so did you meet any psychic defenses?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There isn't a snowballs chance in hell of you breaking into Area 51. For starters, I was reading this thing about EMP taking out their motion detectors etc. You can bet you life that all their defensive and offensive equipment, and probobly communications equipment too, is all shielded for EMP. Even with a team of 200 or 1000 Special Operations nutballs you still wouldn't make it within' 10 miles of the base. Good luck on steeling an ID from a scientist or officer because I would guarantee retinal or fingerprint scanners not to mention a mess of keypad locked doors. Even those who work there probobly can't access more than a small portion of the place.

I'll say it again. THERE IS NO CHANCE OF YOU BREAKING INTO AREA 51

aod

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Call some friends and people of the same interest in getting in to Area 51. Buy some guns (Some M 16, MP 5 and hand guns maybe some graned launchers) From what I have heard wepons are esay to come over in USA and nightvision goggles.

When you are up to a 1000 people just storm the #ing base.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That is close to being the stupidest idea I have ever heard of. For a start, M16s, MP5s and Grenade Launchers wouldn't cut it. If you're going into Area 51 you can't just storm the place, it'd have to be a covert night-op in order for you to stand a chance in hell. Any sort of explosives are not a good idea considering you really don't want to get caught. Not only would you require a lot of people to do this, you would also need long range radio communications between them to keep track of what was going on. Stock MP5s wouldn't suffice, they'd have to be A3 or A5 models. Next recommendation would be M4s. Top of the list is definately the FN P90 due to its compact design, 50 round magazine and long range accuracy. All 3 of these weapons can be set up with threaded barrels in order for you to attach a supressor/silencer. Regarding handguns, Glocks would be a very nice weapon but I'm not sure that threaded barrels are available however Beretta M92Fs would be a good alternative. Although this might appear decent enough, it would take a lot of this kind of firepower to overcome the ground patrols, let alone what else they probobly have that nobody knows about (eg automated senty guns). On top of that, you're talking about a lot of firepower that can walk for the 13 or so miles there are between the perimeter and the actual complex.

Back to communcations. You would probobly require repeater stations in order to gain the sort of range required to communcate, not to mention that all of the channels would have to be encoded with top level encryption that doesn't follow any of the standard encryption patterns. Unfortunately, you could find that none of this equipment may be useable as they more than likely use radio frequency jamming equipment around the base.

All in all, I don't think it would matter a damn what sort of equipment you used, there's very little chance of you gaining entry into Area 51 by force.

Well, in my opinion anyway. Anybody stupid enough to do so is willing to try...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have a friend who works at Area 51. He told me that they have really beefed up security over the last 10 years. All new stuff. The funny thing is, people think there's lots of secret stuff going on over there. And the government knows what people are thinking. That's why they make it appear that they're hiding something HUGE. The fact of the matter is, all the good stuff (aliens, weapons, engineered microbes, etc.) was moved to Area 52 about 30 years ago. Area 51 is currently being used for sheltering bunny rabbits and butterflies when it gets too cold in the winter. The guards and snipers all play cards and drink beer during the off season.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Damnt, why cant we have anyone on this site that is like Solid Snake?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Nope, you are all wrong. You don't have to be physically there, just your eyes and ears have to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Nope, you are all wrong. You don't have to be physically there, just your eyes and ears have to be.

Yup, wait a few years for nano technology to become available, and then build or buy some spy-bugs that can fly in and out and check the place out

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Another thread asked about checking out military bases,I suggested a telescope on a not so nearby hill to observe the goings on on the base.
Easy and safe with the potential to collect lots of info and photos......

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Another thread asked about checking out military bases,I suggested a telescope on a not so nearby hill to observe the goings on on the base.
Easy and safe with the potential to collect lots of info and photos......

Yeah, if it wasn't for the fact that the really secret and interesting bases are located in areas where you don't have any elevated areas to spy from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join