It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way into Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dont ya think that they read these boards and laugh at all of us on here ...LoL....

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
*hands everyone a shovel*
Dig.

tomazlan is right, we can be found on GOOGLE.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Theres only one group that can pull this off...The A-Team

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There is only one way to get in other than going in the front door. But who do you trust?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ok, so you throw on your magic harry potter invisible cloak. you step out the car slowly and make your way down that highway. the guard is sitting in his little booth that you manage to pass by without a whisper. your close to god knows what.

suddenly, you pee yourself and your cloak gets all wet.

now what?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I would bet remote viewing has already been tried. I wonder if Astral Projection has. With the new Nano technology coming down the pikes visual images might be obtained by installing a nano camera on a robotic dragon fly. With all the other bugs
in the area how would the government detect it.

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
isnt t here a jet ppl have to take in order to get over the lake and onto the facility grounds?

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Indeed, there are JANICE flights that fly out of Las Vegas International 2 times a week. These are 737s, completely white, with all windows except the cockpit painted over so that no passenger can see where they are going.

These are used to ferry personnel and equipment in and out of Area 51. They have thier own completely locked down secured terminal at the Las Vegas Intl Airport.

neo

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i read in another post that maybe a suped up r/c plane or car w/ a camara

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
you could probally get in if you had some way of shutting down their electronics...like on the 007 movie
Goldeneye...electromagnetic radiation

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If I see one more post stating to "get the best weapons", I'm gonna go insane. What do you think is developed at Area 51. Weapons maybe? Yeesh...

Infiltrating Area 51 really is pointless and, while I agree that it would be nice to know what is going on there specifically, and I am no fan of the U.S. Feddle Gummint, I understand why nobody knows what the hell goes on there. We're idiots enough putting our military strategies on CNN and wondering why our "fool proof plans" get ruined - let alone broadcasting our new toys to the world before we even get a chance to play with them.

I know I'm going to be called a liar for this one, but it's not as though I care:
An employee of my father's was once an EMT who lived between Vegas and Groom. He was employed by the government at the time, and yes, did work "at Area 51", speaking technically. Security is more beefed up and strict than I imagined: when walking between two buildings, you are instructed to look straight ahead and slightly downwards, not left or right into the buildings. If you look to one side or another, you are likely to be shot. This employee of my father's was walking about 15 yards behind another man, who looked to his left when he apparently saw some flash of light coming through a window in the building to his left. He was instantly shot, and the employee was told to keep moving, and that he never saw anything. This was in the late 80's - early 90's... I wonder how much worse it is now.

Have phun tryin to inflitrate Area 51, kiddos. I'll be sure to laugh my tail off when your carcasses are hung on the fence there,

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Heh, this one is eeeaaasy.. You just hire Ahnuldt, Sly, Van Damme and Seagal and let them loose ;-)

No, I think the most cost effektive way to get SOMETHING from the base is the following:

You place around 20-30 people around the area as close as you can get.. These are all equipped with rc helicopter and/or planes equipped with extra strong radios. They are also mounted with different types of cameras. Then you just let them loose in low level flight towards the base.. At least some of them should be able to see SOMETHING.. The trick is to get powerful enough radios, and minicameras with enough strength and resolution to transmit the pictures all the way back to people, and at the same time being good enough to send live feeds so that the controllers can actually fly the things when they are out of visual range..

Another alternative to this is to "program" the RC heli's and planes.. You can actually time and program entire flightpaths into the suckers with the right equipment.. Then it's just letting them loose on the base and hope one comes back and that you're fast enough to make a getaway before the boys in blue track you down and make you into Area 51 soup..

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I take it we are not getting in then.

Maybe it's just me but...If they have aliens in there, I don't want to get in.

If the read this site, I don't want to0 get in you're all on your own.

Why not go to Disneyland instead it's nearly as hard to get into but all you have to do is wait for the cues to go down and hey....you're in.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If you really wanna go at it alone I suggest the following shopping list :-)

Desert Camo uniform, and desert camo sniper suit (you know those fluffy ones that make you look totally like a bush)..
GPS reciever and compas
Water and food that doesn't need to be prepared.
A foldable shovel
A bowie knife and a swiss army knife
Small metal detector
Nightvision goggles and binoculars
Thermal goggles
Digital and fotographic cameras with thermal and nightvision lenses
Anti-venom for snake bites
Silenced pistol
Dartshooter and tranquilizer darts.
Silenced SMG (just in case everything goes to hell and you need to fight your way out).
Small laptop with sat uplink
Animal feromones
Some kind of "thumper device" to confuse seismic detectors
A rainproof tunic (I don't know if that's the word - but you pull that over yourself when it starts to rain) - Very useful for making water in a tight spot!!
A cup of some kind..
First aid kit
String and other small tools for making a shelter / building traps..

Now it's just trying to move at night, and before dawn you dig yourself a hole, camoflage it and stay put during day.. Continue until you're close enough..

Odds of success = 1-5000 I would guess or whatever you would call "VERY bad odds" :-)

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
What about buting and ice cream van and driving up tp the gates, it's summer....The'll let you passed the main gate and hey presto....! You're in.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
What a good idea Boom. Mine's a 99 with a chocky flake.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
LOL, just browsed through the other "Infiltrate Groom Lake" threads, and another guy actually came up with the idea of using RC toys to do it before me :-).. Pretty funny I think :-)

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Do you know why they are called 99's

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomhaur
Do you know why they are called 99's

Why Boom?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
all you got to do is build a tunnel underground that heads into Area 51 territory, and after a well thought out and planned strategy. you bring a lot of weapons ammunitions, and armor ,....and do a Blitzkreig on their asses and also call in for back-up with armored cars, some tanks, and rocket launchers, and ppl to sort of surround the place, so you waste everyone, and also something to document your discoveries with.....and come in and show no mercy, until you see THE TRUTH.....its an all out type of thing...go in and kill anything in your site that seems like it will threaten your life like Rambo or something......

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by AntonCrowley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join