It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the Temple Of Objective Life Studies; aka T.O.O.L.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm about halfway through the 2nd set and I'm still wondering if any explanation of all the numbers is coming.

I can follow most of it pretty easily, the geometry, Euclid, references to Freemasonry and Hinduism and pagan traditions and those types of things, but the constant adding together of what I only see as arbitrary English words and phrases is beyond me. I'm familiar with numerology and Gematria but I'm not making the connection of how to derive significant information there, in a consistent way.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I'm about halfway through the 2nd set and I'm still wondering if any explanation of all the numbers is coming.

I can follow most of it pretty easily, the geometry, Euclid, references to Freemasonry and Hinduism and pagan traditions and those types of things, but the constant adding together of what I only see as arbitrary English words and phrases is beyond me. I'm familiar with numerology and Gematria but I'm not making the connection of how to derive significant information there, in a consistent way.

i know what you mean, it gets monotonous after a while, just the number part. I don't think the reader is supposed to take that into account toooo seriously, I think it keeps doing that to illustrate that each word has a specific purpose, like each word was constructed very carefully in order to have the appropriate vibration.

the most important thing numerology is used for is just what the lessons illustrate: the assigning of numbers to the alphabet; or more importantly, the assigning of numbers to the sound the letters make; assigning of numbers to vibration. because math and geometry is so important to secret societies, math's presence is sought in every subject. apparently every sound we utter has a metaphysical influence that is conveyed through vibration...just as gamma rays are superior to microwaves and there are "good vibes" and "bad vibes", vibration is an expression of emotion. the words we use today (in all major languages) are all derived from an ancient language that knew the importance of vibration, and the languages was specially built so that instead of making words to fit a meaning: words were meant to fit an emotion - the vibrational equivalent to emotion. "The word of god" is a vibration.

the lessons don't do much to explain exactly which numbers represent which emotions, but there is a very large pattern that begins to emerge later on in the series. triple numbers like 333 become noteworthy

i don't believe the series was ever intended to tell any societal secrets or anything, merely to initiate the reader in the concepts like geometry astronomy history music stuff like that. get their gears spinning...

if you have any other questions feel free to ask, i could talk a lot about it

new topics

<< 1   >>

join