It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersualem UFO 2011- Second Witness Recording of Same Event - HD Side By Side Video *WOW*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Have fun debunking this one:
Two witnesses who happened to be at the Armon Hanatziv panoramic lookout over Mount Zion and the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, Israel at 1am...both men managed to film what might be one of the most interesting UFO clips ever captured (see video below). The sighting took place two days ago on the morning of the 28th of January.

The men notice the large ball shaped UFO suspended in the night sky and begin to film.
At a little after one minute into the clip the UFO descends almost to ground level directly over the Temple Mount. The craft hovers there for a short while and then flickers and shoots upwards at an incredible speed, to the shock of the witnesses.

I downloaded the individual recordings and mounted them to run simultaneously, the results are interesting. There is no doubt in my mind that these are separate recordings of the same event.

edit on 30-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isn't this being discussed already?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the split screen is well done. the light flash that proceeds that rapid acceleration was also quite interesting... especially seeing it from two different vantage points. nice work.

i am interested in seeing what our resident ATSers have to say about this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

At first it seemed like they were the same recording, and someone was recording from a camera the recording of the first one, but at second glance it's not possible with how the second camera footage pans up faster than the first.

I'm glad there were seemingly two recordings of the event, to quell some baseless speculation about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkylefletcher

At first it seemed like they were the same recording, and someone was recording from a camera the recording of the first one, but at second glance it's not possible with how the second camera footage pans up faster than the first.

I'm glad there were seemingly two recordings of the event, to quell some baseless speculation about it.

Thank you for your comment, I agree 100%. The pan and tilt are inconsistent, the second witnesses point of view correlates with his positioning relative to witness #1. Seems pretty authentic IMO

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
WOW is right. it's pretty awesome video, I wouldn't care to try to debunk it. Anyway...once the UFO shoots back up in the atmosphere the 'witness 2' video seems to show more lights in the sky. at first i thought it was stars but they seemed to be blinking off and on, and they also seem to be making a triangular shape; a moving triangular shape.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
this thread is gunna be closed pretty fast its already in lengthy discussion

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
awesome to have a second capture to add more credibility!
was this event on any of the news networks? they mite have
captured this also!! anyway good work, thanks for giving us
this update, you mite want to post this on all of the other related
threads also.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
this thread is gunna be closed pretty fast its already in lengthy discussion

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With all due respect, this thread is focusing on the side by side comparison of the 2 separate witness videos, adding fuel to the credibility of this case. I feel that this thread brings enough new information forward to warrant it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

There's another thread discussing this, a very boring thread, full of "debunkers this, believers that", and a bunch of people throwing stones ad sticks at one another for no reason at all

The second clip and the side by side have already been discussed in the other thread as well, but as i was saying, nobody there is really trying to do any analysis anymore.

Then there's this video which has been posted to death on that thread, yet nobody seems to notice it while the useless arguments keep going on:

In my opinion this is a fake, how can the background move on its own? there's no possible explanation for that, nor can be a camera glitch, watch this entire video and is very clear what i mean.

Kai
edit on 30-1-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

GREAT fun...

Good job for the side by side imagery ..

S & F 4 U

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thats pretty good ufo evidence, if its fake then its a very good one!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the side by side comparison has already been discussed in other thread also.

it is full of debunkers that have produced some good stuff but not enough to debunk it IMO

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

There's another thread discussing this, a very boring thread, full of "debunkers this, believers that", and a bunch of people throwing stones ad sticks at one another for no reason at all

The second clip and the side by side have already been discussed in the other thread as well, but as i was saying, nobody there is really trying to do any analysis anymore.

Then there's this video which has been posted to death on that thread, yet nobody seems to notice it while the useless arguments keep going on:

In my opinion this is a fake, how can the background move on its own? there's no possible explanation for that, nor can be a camera glitch, watch this entire video and is very clear what i mean.

Kai

This kind of camera anomaly happens a lot with video cameras etc, i've seen it in other videos on youtube not just ufo videos but normal every day videos, I dont know why it does this, anybody know why?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i am convinced that this object is real and not of this earth, is it little green-men or is it some kind of space probe? what about this one the appearance of the two witnesses spoken of in the book of REV chapter11 that are to be present for 1260 days, for it does not say where they came form nor who they are just are. just a theory to put out there among the many.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jonskie

i suspect if the video is real, then the multiple planes moving effect might be caused by the fact that the foreground is relatively unlit, while the background is nothing but strong light. I suspect some cameras have built in features that attempt to "stabilize" the difference in light somehow...The feature is supposed to make high contrast pic/vid more manageable but ends up distorting the vid? eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonskie

Originally posted by Kaifan

Kai

This kind of camera anomaly happens a lot with video cameras etc, i've seen it in other videos on youtube not just ufo videos but normal every day videos, I dont know why it does this, anybody know why?

From what I understand it has something to do with the image stabilization software built into most cameras nowadays, however I'm no expert

edit on 30-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not like this, i've seen a camera glitch where the entire image seems to get distorted when pointing the camera to another direction very fast, specially on cell phones, but it is the entire image not just part of it and NOT exactly at a specific area, like here: foreground, from ground and up to the wall moves at a different speed and direction than background, where the city is, that's not a camera glitch, and look at the guy in the front, looks as if he is trying to keep his balance at some points, that and the weird background vs foreground movement clearly indicates the video is not real. perhaps this was taken in a boat somewhere, then they added the background, the movement looks very near to what you would get if you were standing on a boat, over water, then the video was edited to add all the other stuff, that would explain these "glitches"

Actually, please try this, open video at full screen, step back a little from the screen, watch carefully the movement, the person standing in front, the city and the wall and tree each move independently of each other, is very subtle but its there, watch a few times and you will get it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nice job on the side by side discl0sur3. S&F ...maybe this will evolve further who knows?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I wasn`t too sure on the first video because it looked too good and i was thinking CGI.
Now that you`ve posted this one, its pushing me toward real.
It just doesn`t look doctored.
It reminds me of the split screen ufo footage with the spheres coming out like a string of beads and that hasn`t been debunked.....as far as i know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join