It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekend of protests across the UK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The problem in this country is not with the three main parties, as they are all corrupt and are just different sides of the same coin. What this country needs is a complete new way of conducting politics! I think we could start with making our elected politicians more accountable. You simply should not be able to continually lie on national television and describe your policies, and then not carry them through! This country is in the piss poor state its in because of the lies told to us by a succession of corrupt governments who have feathered their own nests while fleecing and ripping off the very people who trusted them and voted for them...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Alright, maybe I've been a bit harsh.

What are you doing to change the current situation that you see as so dire?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Mike_A because: diplomacy

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

In Japan, Manifesto pledges are legally binding.

We should have the same! No one even pays any attention to the promises they were elected on once in office.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

It seems we still live in the ancient past in some ways. The knowledge of reading, writing and math were once known only to the elite. Messed up. The protesters should set their sites a little higher. All education should be free. I think it's sick, the way this G-D world is run. Only a person fitting of the discription of Satan, would dream up something so cruel and ridged.
edit on 5-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join