It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Jr. + the antichrist calling the Art Bell show in 1998 + Nostradamus propheties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Some times ago I falled upon a old Art Bell radio show 1998 on Youtube, there was this guy calling pretending to be the anti christ.

I listened to him for a while. The guy on the phone seemed to me pretty "high", he seemed under some narcotics or something (his voice seemed like he has used some coc aine couple of hours before the call as he seemed a bit dizzy on phone, but thats my personal analysis).

Then after listening for a moment I thought it was quite interesting since this pretended anti christ dude was talking about the economical crisis starting in 2006 (in 1998!) and also something really really strange.. he said he could present to the 2000 election and get elected to the US presidential election "easily". Also he said he was not the cliché super evil guy hidden having good time in a rich mansion or beach and waiting for his time to come but rather a "upper class guy" working , having a normal life, mostly because as he pretented, he had declined the "opportunity" to become the next anti christ / man in charge / super leader or so.

Then because this was aired on the Art Bell show which was to my opinion the best radio conspiracy show all time (with a very good radio interviewer) I tought a bit more about it and then realised that there was a man who could correspond to the description made by this guy pretending to be the anti christ, this man was JFK Jr. Im not saying this because I disliked JFK Jr. nor the Kennedy family or anything but he seemed to just fit to the description the anti christ who called Art Bell in 1998 made of himself.

JFK Jr. was "working", at George magasine.
He could have been elected in 2000 easily.
As a Kennedy he could have maybe know in 1998 about a financial conspiracy that was "planned" for 2006.

I decided then to listen JFK Jr. from an official speech. Most the stuff I found on youtube were not offering good sound quality to compare the voice of JFK Jr. with Art Bell radio show anti christ guy still I found this one:

I think the voice could match with the guy from Art Bell show.

Also I found this documentary about the possibility of a JFK Jr. murder:

Then last but not least, I remember about the propheties of Nostradamus (too lazy to seek for you which quatrain sorry) saying the (3rd) anti christ would be killed/die.
edit on 29-1-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Interesting. When I get home from work I will run the 2 voices through some software to see how the wavelengths match up on certain words. If they do match, it would open up some new questions in to the plane crash that killed JFK jr.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I gotta say...it sounds like him. Damn good catch OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
yep not only do they sound alike but the style in which they speak is the same
good find

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Similiar, but Jfk Jr's has a slight NY/Boston accent. Antichrist guy doesnt have a any "locale" accent than I can recognize.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Similiar, but Jfk Jr's has a slight NY/Boston accent. Antichrist guy doesnt have a any "locale" accent than I can recognize.

Yes but lets say im JFK Jr., im a bit dizzy/under narcs (this might change voice/accent too btw), sudently I decide upon some strange idea to call Art Bell show, lets say to make "a joke", maybe I ll try to hide my "Boston accent"

Because JFK Jr. was a public figure (and presumably not stupid) and he might have knew his voice could be maybe reconized so he knew eventualy he had better to hide it in order not to get caught "doing silly things such as calling Art Bell pretending to be the anti christ".

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo

Then after listening for a moment I thought it was quite interesting since this pretended anti christ dude was talking about the economical crisis starting in 2006 (in 1998!) and also something really really strange.. he said he could present to the 2000 election and get elected to the US presidential election "easily". Also he said he was not the cliché super evil guy hidden having good time in a rich mansion or beach and wait

Then last but not least, I remember about the propheties of Nostradamus (too lazy to seek for you which quatrain sorry) saying the (3rd) anti christ would be killed/die.

Interesting topic

They do sound eerily similar

I did not know how JFK jr died so I typed his name into google to get the details and came across this

www.findadeath.com...

It gives an interesting description on how he died and how it seemed odd

Also, did you know that Carolyn, Kennedy's wife that is, and her sister, his sister in law was Lauren Bessette who was an investment banker for Morgan Stanley on Wall Street

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vizzle

Interesting. When I get home from work I will run the 2 voices through some software to see how the wavelengths match up on certain words. If they do match, it would open up some new questions in to the plane crash that killed JFK jr.

Have tried your software on it ? a screenshot of the spectrum/sound analysis using your software wouldbe nice too.
Indeed if it's him, it change some things

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Very interesting find, I must say the voices are similar,but while I had only listened to the Antichrist guy first I kept thinking this guy sounds just like Alex Baldwin, doing something like this fits his personality anyway. Just a thought
he could be who really knows! Great find though, I loved Art Bells show too.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Art Bell's show was great and this is a very interesting topic! I would love to hear how the voice analysis goes.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't hear any similarities. And for the comment someone made about the guy being on "coc aine", um, this show is in the middle of the night. Please remember that not everybody is a night owl. This guy could have just been tired. [[spoken from a former "coc aine" user]]

If any drug was at use, I'd would be more inclined to say he was on Methadone or heroin, but if he was on the later, he would have slurred more and nodded off.
edit on 1-2-2011 by BishopLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It was about a year ago on coast to coast one of the guests (I don't remember who it was) was talking about Nostradamus' prediction on the Anti-Christ and he thought it was Sadaam Hussein. He said the Anti-Christ would die and then come back to life later on. A few months ago I had read that we shouldn't try to figure out who the Anti-Christ is because he's a deceiver and if we think we know who he is and we're wrong we'll end up being deceived by him. Makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It really does sound just like him....wtf

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Weird..

Ok I have listen again

And it seems to me that the audio SEEMS NOT THE SAME as the first time I was listening to it..creepy. It seems the audio is not that good as before and the voice/sound more "synthetic".

I'm not posting this to make more attention on this thread but just to stumble on this fact/possibility because firstly when I was looking about some audio/video material about JFK Jr. I had found some video of him in the "ophra winfrey show" but because i just cant stand her
i discard it also i had the impression the audio was especialy bad and JFK Jr. voice barely reconizable in ophrah show.

On the opposite the video i posted with the formal interwiew of JFK Jr. had a quite good sound, but now replaying it it seems me more "synthetic" , still it maybe its just a wrong impression.

edit on 2-2-2011 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join