It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Gov. Abercrombie's Health Director Quits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hawaii Gov. Abercrombie's Health Director Quits

www.cbsnews.com

(AP) HONOLULU - Interim Hawaii Health Director Dr. Neal Palafox abruptly quit Wednesday, the first of new Gov. Neil Abercrombie's Cabinet appointees to leave.

The reason for Palafox's resignation was a mystery, and he wouldn't say whether he was asked to resign.

Abercrombie's office said Palafox asked the Democratic governor to withdraw his nomination.

"Gov. Abercrombie accepted Dr. Palafox's request and will make a new appointment for the Health Director as soon as possible," spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said in a statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What do you think caused this? Was he fed up with the BS surrounding the birther movement? Or was he forced out? None of this looks good.

There are several possible scenarios here... But, I am sure the folks that think Obama was born in Kenya, will say he is quiting because of some shady dealings going on surrounding his birth in Hawaii.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Absolutely my thought. I was not a "birther", and still don't consider myself one; but you must admit something is very shady about owebowma's past. He is doing everything possible in order to keep his past a secret.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Actually, it looks like he didn't have the job yet, he'd just been nominated. Palafox asked to have his nomination withdrawn.

The Governor’s office announced this afternoon that Dr. Neal Palafox has asked Abercrombie to withdraw his nomination as director of the state Department of Health.
Palafox, 58, had not gone before a legislative committee to have is appointment approved. He was one of several appointments announced by Abercrombie on Dec. 18 as the Governor put his cabinet together.

And this might have something to do with the reason:

Hawaii News Now, quoting unnamed sources, reported Palafox was involved in a criminal investigation by state Attorney General David Louie into medical reimbursement fraud.

Hawaii Reporter

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have no idea what is going on or where the truth is if there is any at all. I wish it would come out soon before I die cause I am curious about it.
However you have to admit..
Hollywood could not write a story with this many twists, turns, lies, set ups for a custom made conspiracies.
But bottom line is with as much smoke there is there something has to be going on.

Something smells and many times when something smells you look to see who has the BO right? Guess who does here..

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonsbreaths

Something smells and many times when something smells you look to see who has the BO right? Guess who does here..
Star for that I laughed my ass off.
There is definitely enough smoke here. I don't know what the truth is, but it cannot make the "messiah" look good that is sure.

new topics

top topics

join