It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rahm Emanuel's Father Specialized in Bus Bombings in Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

www.salem-news.com...

Jan-26-2011 17:12
Wayne Madsen Special to Salem-News.com

Wikipedia deleted the page about Rahm Emanuel's father in 2008. Makes you wonder.

(WASHINGTON D.C.) - Note from Publisher: In an effort to assist our government in keeping information "transparent", we are publishing this important article by Wayne Madsen, on the father of Rahm Emanuel. You won't find his bio on wikipedia, or any where else easily accessed. It has been deleted.

Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel held a top position in our country's leadership and his example of ethics and integrity is of the highest importance. This is not diminished regardless of his aspirations to leave the national spotlight and become the mayor of Chicago.

But, it seems, some secrets must just be harder to share. This revealing article will leave you with a better understanding of why no one wants to talk about Benjamin Emanuel. And why they should.
- Bonnie King

A well-placed British source informed WMR that Rahm Emanuel's father, Benjamin Emanuel, specialized in the terrorist bombings of buses carrying British troops and policemen during the British Mandate in Palestine.

British MI-6 files contain information on the elder Emanuel's participation in the terrorist activities of Irgun Zvai Leumi, a Jewish terrorist organization that targeted British forces, UN officials, and Palestinian Arabs in the lead up to Israeli independence in 1948.
(read more in link)

Well I dont know what to say about this folks. I really don't. I'm a Chicagoan, who is about to pick the lesser of 4 evils, and unfortunately, Rahm is running for mayor (God help us). And for some bizarre reason, he has a high percentage of Chicago voters behind him. I always found that odd, with all the baggage and secrets this guy has. And now this little gem falls out, and makes me wonder, does anyone know about this? I sure as hell dont want to have a wake up call in the middle of the night for posting this, but with Rahm, I dont trust him one bit. Can anyone here imagine of this was say, a Republican, whose father was a bomber, or a KKK Grand Wizard, or something? But since Rahm is part of the Democratic machine that got Obama into power, and has many friends in Chicago style politics, this will all pass as if nothing. It makes me sick that such history gets deleted and removed, because it sheds some serious light on the person who's family is being kept secret.

Obama and his minions sent reporters out to Alaska, to get all the dirt on Palin and her family back during the elections. How did people miss such info and Rahm's father, especially if its true? What do you fellow ATSers think? Does this story smell fishy or is it legit?

(PS to the Mods: please insert this into the proper section for people to see it, as I'm not really sure where to place this thread! Thank you!
)
edit on 1/26/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Also I really dont want to turn this thread into an anti-Israel bash fest ok? I know its very easy to do, especially with such a hot topic such as this, and I do not want to hear about Jews destroying the world, being part of 9/11, or any other anti-Semitic nonsense. This is about Rahm's father and his alleged bombing activity during Palestine under British mandate, and the subsequent cover up of this history.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hmmm I'm not too sure about this website though. What do you folks think? If it is suspect, I dutifully withdraw this topic. But I want to hear your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's widely accepted Emanuel's father was a member of the Irgun (see here).

This was talked about during Obama's campaign. I am a bit surprised you had no idea, this information was maybe overlooked in US news for some reason.

top topics

join