It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverup of Barak Obama's lack of U.S. Citizenship?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

If it is found that Obama is in fact ineligible for the POTUS, he will be removed from office, not by the American people but by the laws of the United States.

No he will NOT. Do you know why ALL the Federal Judges dismissed every case pertaining to this? A citizen has ZERO standing to say Barrack isn't eligible for Presidency.

The people of the United States DO NOT, and never have picked the President of the United States. The Electoral College picks the President. We are NOT a Democracy.

If the Electoral College wants to pick Kim Jong iL for President of the US.....he will be President.

Why? The citizens of the US of A DO NOT pick their President. The Electoral College does. Our "voting" every 4 years is only a farce as we have no legal right to pick our President. Several times in our history the person the people picked never became the President. Why?

The Electoral College picks THEIR President.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The Electoral College picks THEIR President.

There are guidelines that the electors must follow that is given to them by the Constitution. If it is found that Obama is indeed not a citizen, all the powers vested in Federal judges will not be enough to keep him in office. Federal judges do not make the laws nor can they side-step them.

Congress, and only Congress, has the power to remove and Federal judge from their position and remove the president from office.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Where's the "beef?'

Am I suppose to believe that he was born in Hawaii just because you said it? Don't make me laugh!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mike Evans Told Numerous Stations

New Audio: Mike Evans Told Numerous Stations He Spoke with Governor Abercrombie and He Told Him No Hawaii Birth Certificate for Obama.
ObamaRelease YourRecords on 10:35 AM

[UPDATES] Video: The Plot Thickens. Peter Boyles found a second audio clip of Hollywood Reporter Mike Evans saying he spoke with Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie about Obama's missing birth certificate, even though Evans now backtracks his comment that He spoke with Abercrombie. New Audio of Mike Evans embedded below. Previous reports on Mike Evans can be found here, here and here.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
edit on 023131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Is that wild??? I don't know WHAT is going on in the state of Hawaii, I'm telling you! This guy changes his story and now he's caught telling the same story to someone else? I couldn't begin to guess what is going on there. It's crazy.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Whoa, another new birther twist originating from a left leaning non birther.
The roots continue to grow deeper and deeper.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I cant remember any instances in modern history where the electoral college failed to vote based on how their state's population voted. The 2000 election was decided by the judiciary, fwiw. IF the President is deemed ineligible after the fact (something that I dont expect) then there would be articles of impeachment introduced by the Congress (but that vote would likely go down along party lines). Let's hope for the good of the country that he really was born in Hawaii and that his maternal grandmother is senile and the clerks at the vital records in HI are incompetent and that the DNC did their due diligence.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Is that wild??? I don't know WHAT is going on in the state of Hawaii, I'm telling you! This guy changes his story and now he's caught telling the same story to someone else? I couldn't begin to guess what is going on there. It's crazy.

The whole worlds gone madd, BH.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join