It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigh, another instance of the heavy hand of ATS applying the hoax button

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one took a whopping 1 hour and ten minutes before it was subject to the hoax bin.

Which is interesting, because the original thread was not labeled a hoax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ooops, maybe I shouldn't have said that, or else now it will be called a hoax, too.

Here is the issue. I came to some of my own conclusions as to why the judge may be the target, as you can see from my signature, so when I saw this thread the first time, I became intrigued, until I did some research and found that the case they were talking about does not mention anything about 401k's, but the site it came from was a pay site with not much information. Bottom line is, I am skeptical, but for the heavy hand of ATS to label it a hoax is in my opinion wrong.

Let's say it is a hoax, perhaps it is an example of the powers that be poisoning the pot, sort of like what happened with the fake Kenyan birth certificate? Maybe this story is false, but it is a hoax meant to distract from the real issue? Isn't that a possibility? Can't we debate the issue as to why it might be a hoax?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So that thread had strong evidence that it is a hoax.... What's your complaint? Everyone was just on the ball.

As for the other thread, hey, no one is perfect. Ever stop and think it was just missed? On a site of over 200,000 that has thousands of posts per day, it's bound to happen...

Feel free to report that other thread to the mods so they can see it. That is what the complaint feature is there for, after all... The mods can't do it all by them selves.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
well stated ^^^. thread closed.

new topics

join