It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Witnesses to the Assassination, Assassinated – The Lesser Known Victims of JFK’s death

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Rising Against

Yeah probably all true, but the real truth is all none of us are ever going to know the real truth about this whole JFK stuff for at least 50 - 100 years.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we should NOT continue searching for the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Originally posted by phatpackage

Yeah probably all true, but the real truth is all none of us are ever going to know the real truth about this whole JFK stuff for at least 50 - 100 years.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we should NOT continue searching for the truth.

I never said to stop searching, and I don't doubt your claims in the original post either!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Oh, I know, It was just a point I wanted to make clear after reading that small snnipet I quoted from your post.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Really good job RA..

Interesting take on this case...

It would seem that being a witness to this event was bad for your health back then...

S & F for the effort..and thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Thanks BM.

And oh yeah, It couldn't possibly be worse for your health it seems.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I agree that it certainly looks like all these people have been silenced. Probably many more.

I believe there is a vast amount of criminal activity taking place by governments and TPTB, but because these bodies control everything that goes on around us, they make themselves way above the law. What is worse, is thay set up innocents to take the blame for their acts, and cold-bloodedly murder these innocents in order to escape justice themselves. They are what is wrong with our world IMO.

An excellent thread once again RA - you are a credit to ATS. S&F

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Thanks Dooby!

Btw, you may find this thread I just posted interesting also: Ron Pataky - The Possible CIA recruit responsible for the murder of Dorothy Kilgallen?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I was skimming over some Lee Israel stuff HERE
and apparently the Chief Medical Examiner Dr James Luke visited the death scene of Kilgallen and was there for around 45 minutes, but the death certificate wasn't signed by him, which I found strange. He was there and should have been the one to sign it. Instead, a Brooklyn Deputy ME signed it for him. Kilgallen died in Manhattan.

I wonder what the reason was that Dr Luke didn't sign it himself?
From above link

you can find Dorothy Kilgallen's death certificate at the National Archives in Maryland, a popular tourist site. In the section where the doctor makes the classification of natural causes, suicide, homicide, etc., the thing says "undetermined pending further investigation." Strangely, the deputy medical examiner of Brooklyn signed it "for James Luke," the chief medical examiner. Kilgallen died in the borough of Manhattan, and Dr. Luke had no reason not to sign it. He visited the death scene for 45 minutes, according to the Washington Post obituary. That Brooklyn deputy M.E., Dominick Di Maio, is still alive.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Hope you don't mind but I just posted a link to this post on my other JFK thread here. It's a nice piece of information and would make sense for it to be posted there also as the thread is based primarily on Kilgallen also.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Great post OP, what are the odds that the rich Texas oil man mentioned is George Bush snr. One of the most evil men on the planet. He and his family really need to be brought to justice for various crimes. He claims he can't remember where he was when Kennedy was shot.......WHAT!!! Everybody seems to remember where they were, maybe it's because he was in Dealey Plaza?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

what are the odds that the rich Texas oil man mentioned is George Bush snr.

I have to admit, personally, I always really thought It was a stretch of the imagination to suggest It was him and I just thought It was people trying to blame the Bush family for something else. Then again, I haven't exactly looked into there connection to the assassination in all that much detail so I guess It's certainly possible.

That being so, here is a nice snippet of material I just found. You may find it interesting.

A newly discovered FBI document reveals that George Bush was directly involved in the 1963 murder of President John Kennedy. The document places Bush working with the now-famous CIA agent, Felix Rodriguez, recruiting right-wing Cuban exiles for the invasion of Cuba. It was Bush's CIA job to organize the Cuban community in Miami for the invasion. The Cubans were trained as marksmen by the CIA. Bush at that time lived in Texas. Hopping from Houston to Miami weekly, Bush spent 1960 and '61 recruiting Cubans in Miami for the invasion. That is how he met Felix Rodriguez.

You may remember Rodriguez as the Iran-contra CIA agent who received the first phone call telling the world the CIA plane flown by Gene Hasenfus had crashed in Nicaragua. As soon as Rodriguez heard that the plane crashed, he called his long-time CIA supervisor, George Bush. Bush denied being in the contra loop, but investigators recently obtained copies of Oliver North's diary, which documents Bush's role as a CIA supervisor of the contra supply network.
(Source)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Very interesting RA,so Bush lies again! This family must be among the biggest crooks in America, i wish more people would wake up to this fact. Have you heard the theory also that Barbara Bush is the daughter of Alister Crowley (the beast) check these out.............

cannonfire.blogspot.com...

www.scam.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncle Gravity

Very interesting RA,so Bush lies again!

Well, like I said, the connection to the Bush family isn't my expertise area. To say the least so what I said should be taken with a pinch of salt maybe.

That being so, I did o a little bit more digging and I found this also for example:

THE BUSH FAMILY LINKS TO HALLIBURTON, ROOT & BROWN AND PERMINDEX.

Researchers of the JFK assassination have tried since 1963 to determine if George H.W. Bush had any intelligence role in November 1993. Efforts to conclusively prove that George H. W. Bush was a CIA agent at that time have been futile. Efforts to conclusively prove that he was directly involved with the Cuban exiles have also been futile. This is so, despite the close proximity of the Zapata oil platform to Cuba and the naming of boats for the Bay of Pigs invasion, notably the "Barbara." However, the financial and corporate structures which have financed George H.W. Bush and now his son, can be conclusively proven by documents.

The following article by Linda Minor is an analysis of these financial and corporate roots of the Bush family political and financial fortune. Note how these roots lead to the Harrimans, British Intelligence (right-wing variety) and to Halliburton and Brown and Root, thus to PERMINDEX.
(source)

There's a lot more links here also.

Could very well be something "big" in this my friend, I suggest we continue searching.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You are right of course, this is massive! The Bush family are a major player in the demise of America, it's time for a whole lot of people to wake up! Check this out.........

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

During the analysis of the film footage of the assasination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, a mysterious woman was spotted. She was wearing a brown overcoat and a scarf on her head (the scarf is the reason for her name as she wore it in a similar style to Russian grandmothers – also called babushkas). The woman appeared to be holding something in front of her face which is believed to be a camera. She appears in many photos of the scene. Even after the shooting when most people had fled the area, she remained in place and continued to film. Shortly after she is seen moving away to the East up Elm Street. The FBI publically requested that the woman come forward and give them the footage she shot but she never did.

In 1970 a woman called Beverly Oliver came forward and claimed to be the Babushka Woman, though her story contains many inconsistencies. She is generally regarded as a fraud. To this day, no one knows who the Babushka Woman is or what she was doing there. More unusual is her refusal to come forward to offer her evidence.

Very interesting indeed.
edit on 29-3-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: Number 10 from the Listverse Unsolved Mysteries

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I found out about this women today. It's fascinating stuff. I'll be mentioning her in my next thread too.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Hmm very intriguing, no? Thanks for that link!
Yeah, listverse believed it to be her as well...I hope that comes into your 2nd part

I can't wait to read it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Sorry, I edited my post.

I only saw the image you put when I posted, and I found it weird you posted it since I only really looked into this person today (Beverly Oliver). Then I saw the quote and saw her name mentioned in it so I had to delete my comment. lol

I hope that comes into your 2nd part

And yeah, It comes up briefly. Although there will be over 100 more so It can't be too in-depth I guess.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Rising Against if you're not careful you'll find yourself on your own list of 'mysterious deaths'! That's a whole lot of suspicious information you just posted which really does warrent vital questions. Lets hope the CIA don't have ATS bookmarked!
You seem quite versed in this topic, what is your personal opinion over these events?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join