It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trent UFO Photos McMinnville, Oregon - May 11, 1950

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I agree that the best fitting explanation for this picture is that

”an extraordinary flying object, silvery, metallic, disk-shaped, tens of meters in diameter, and evidently artificial, flew within sight of two witnesses”

to quote the Condon report.

And of course, the Trent saga is not complete without the 1957 Rouen, France UFO picture, first published in the ufology magazine Flying Saucer Review of May - June 1957:

Its origins are a bit vague, some claim it was taken by a French pilot.
It looks a lot like the Trent UFO, but seems to differ sufficiently to not be a copy. Here’s the Trent UFO for comparison:

It seems the 1957 model had a slightly different styling, and skewed “poles” were out of fashion again...

More info on the Rouen UFO photo here.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
I agree that the best fitting explanation for this picture is that

”an extraordinary flying object, silvery, metallic, disk-shaped, tens of meters in diameter, and evidently artificial, flew within sight of two witnesses”

to quote the Condon report.

And of course, the Trent saga is not complete without the 1957 Rouen, France UFO picture, first published in the ufology magazine Flying Saucer Review of May - June 1957:

Its origins are a bit vague, some claim it was taken by a French pilot.
It looks a lot like the Trent UFO, but seems to differ sufficiently to not be a copy. Here’s the Trent UFO for comparison:

It seems the 1957 model had a slightly different styling, and skewed “poles” were out of fashion again...

More info on the Rouen UFO photo here.

From the - More info on the Rouen UFO photo here link -

“Explanations:

It seems that whatever the explanation for this picture may be, it does not relate to the 1954 French UFO flap.

Many ufologists think or suspect that the picture is a somehow distorted version of one of the famous 1951 photographs by Paul Trent in McMinville, USA.“

A remarkable likeness with similarly the same AOA (angle of attack) ....but in the absence of any other Rouen UFO photograph, at a different angle, anywhere else,.......I agree with the “Explanations” with emphasis on “whatever the explanation” and “somehow distorted”

Yet after all the back and forth discussions by numerous sources about the chronology of when the Rouen photograph came about........The conclusion could be made the same we know now with the Trent photographs....and that is we still don’t know what the object is.

We are no further along in 2020.

I wouldn’t make an attempt to argue for ..... a Trent 4th photograph and or 4th negative.

Perhaps, like an auto manufacturer, the object came in two versions, the Standard Model and the Sport Model

edit on 21-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Very superficial similarity. I forgot how in the Trent photo you can almost make out a "tiered vent" or something on the left. The French photo has a kind of light circle around the antenna. Made from different side-view mirrors, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well .. you have got to give it to entrepreneurship....

How to profit from a reminiscent UFO shape of the past

A TV Antenna no less...

edit on 21-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join