It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HECK is in the AIR???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

I'm leaning more towards solar activity that affects the entire planet.
Maybe some strange frequencies from solar activity/flares that hits us and makes us feel sick since we are not used to them?

You could be on to something here. my partner has been suffering from this cough that won't go away, same symptoms as everyone else it seems. I am fine though...

One thing he did say to me was that the sun was really low in the sky, not that unusual for this time of year but it was really bright and it made him vomit. Like some hyper sensitivity to the sun light... Sun in his eyes = coughing to the point where he can't breath in without retching and throwing up.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Its the Wi-fi !!!! Seriously, there are two points where I felt serious changes in health and mood in my home. First the introduction of W-fi, second the digital switch over (I have one of those evil converter boxes)
You have seen how it makes the trees sick, malformed or even dead. Imagine what it is doing to our soft measly bodies. Poor immunity, poor mood, poor sleep=lengthy recovery from virus or virus causing bacterial infection because of lack of immuno-response.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I live under the same sun, with wifi, and see regular 'chemtrails' overhead. And I've never felt healthier. They must be doing me good

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I am in upstate S.C. and have been feeling like crap for over a year now. I mean really bad and I am no wuss. I just figured it was from military vaccinations. I recieved many sets as they "LOST my vaccination records" wish I knew then what I know now. Then I thought maybe my job caused it as I hauled garbage to landfills for years and you are in close contact loading it, tarping, and untarping and jumping in the trailer to sweep it out. I have met so many with the same problems that aren't prior service and never had anything to do with municipal waste. My symptoms are similar to Lyme symptoms. I gave up alcohol, cigarettes, changed my diet and exercise like mad and I still feel horrible, maybe worse...
PEACE

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
First, the day after New Years I went to my local grocery store-it was very cold out. As I entered the store, a blast of the store's heating system hit me and I very nearly fainted. I leaned against a garbage can, gasping, woozy and sick. Over the next 4 weeks I went to the store once a week and was hit with varying levels of illness. Every time I went to the store manager and told him. Finally one guy said, "Yeah, all our employees are getting sick like that too". This man speculated that the store air filters were clogged with gunk and not filtering the air. He gave me the phone number of corporate. The response at corporate was "sorry".
By the way, the illness stopped with in 15 mins of leaving the store.

Second, I am having various tonsil and sinus problems what get worse when I am out at stores. If I stay home all day I have little trouble.

Third, 3 adults I know well have all gone to the emergency room with inability to breathe. One was diagnosed with pneumonia, then the diagnosis was changed in a day because the lungs were clear but enlarged. The other 2 were given steroids and sent home.

Fourth, rampant strep in the Midwest among kids, also RSV, an odd virus that mimics pneumonia.

This is all in Jan and Feb of 2011.
These are all just personal observations.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

My daughter has had croupy sounding cough since fall and my husband has been sick for the second or third time in almost 6 years! I got strep throat for the second time in my life two weeks ago and last week just as I was feeling better came down with the same horrible sinus symptoms people have been talking about here. I live in SUPER-rural Wyoming and see "chemtrails all the time" even x-shapes and grid-like things. I am two hours from any city of real size so it makes me wonder why we are seeing chemtrails too. I am thinking that all my co-workers and people of my family being sick is more than consequences of our natural environment. So yeah, agreed on the chemtrail idea...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Eastern Colorado here. Same stuff, worse than past years. People sick for months. CHEMTRAILS.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join