It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HECK is in the AIR???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Remember the French female scientists who was found trying to overdose herself in a suicide attempt? She was screaming "the people of Earth need to be informed".

Next day her lab was burned to the ground.

If France accidentally created a biological/virus that had accidentally been released.....this is what you would expect to see unfold.

Burn the lab down so no incriminating evidence could be found to find the guilty party.

Then again France isn't the only country who's accidentally released a deadly biological/virus. It happened in America when one of the employees filed a disability claim/lawsuit against the company and we found out they have vented into the atmosphere a deadly biological/virus when they had a immediate containment failure.

It was stated in Federal Court from that case deadly things were released into the atmosphere of our country....now imagine all the other countries working on the same thing and also releasing their deadly bacteria/virus/biologicals when they lose control of it.

Humanity is killing itself. Nobody is watching over the mad scientists in any country creating these things. The United States also just stated to the Chemical Weapons Convention that we refuse to cease making banned deadly biologicals. We are refusing to comply with that Treaty. You can read our statement on the Chemical Weapon Convention website.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

would you be willing to post links to this, or a source, this news is new too me, when did this happen???

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Same thing here. Everyone's got it, has had it for months.

Winnipeg, CANADA

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I finally cleared it up with a netti pot with neil med sinus wash and a few drops of grapefruit seed extract with each wash. I battled sinus infections forever and since I have been doing this(only when I start feeling crappy X 2 or 3) they are much milder and disappear quickly after doing this treatment. There was something in the news about GSE maybe causing cancer so check it out before you choose this course.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
everyone i know is having severe sinus congestion (causing complete nasal blockage), and headaches. nothing either over the counter or natural seems to be able to clear it up or stop it at all. this is happening to every single person i know. ALL OF THEM. the people who have this all say that this is completely new and most have never had any of these symptoms before. yet everyone has had it constant for well over a month (some 2-3 months) now without improvement.

does anyone know if there is some chemical or toxins that have been released in the air or water?? this has been going on for 2-3 months now with every single person i know and meet. what is going on??
edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: (no reason given)

garlic

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I had it and it SUCKED!!! And that is putting it very lightly!

The only thing that helped me was using a neti pot and info in THIS THREAD!

Sounds crazy, but works wonders! I had it a month before I remembered that thread from last year. I encourage anyone who has been down with whatever this crud is, to give the onion cure a try! If it doesn't work the first night, do it again. It WILL work!

Oh, and Kentucky here. This crud is everywhere!!!
edit on 1/23/2011 by gemineye because: add location

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Happening to people I know in Aberdeen also,My daughter in particular has really bad sinus pain and was prescribed a course of antibiotics,I was diagnosed with "seasonal"flu,still have sore throat and stuffed sinuses,approx 10 work colleagues(out of an office of 21) are off sick at any one time.
This has been going on since the end of November .I did look at the number of people as mentioned previously who had taken the flu or swine flu vaccine it transpired that 40% of the affected people had taken one or other of the vaccines,so it doesn't appear as though the vaccines are the cause,though that's certainly not based on any empirical data by any means.
edit on 24-1-2011 by nake13 because: spelling correction!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

could u divulge atleast a general locality? Northeast, southwest... Im not getting sinus problems, but I did get real light headed outside, and felt detached almost...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Nebraksa, Iowa. It's here too. I just got it... Sucks.

Thick congestion. Cough is terrible... fun!
edit on 24-1-2011 by Paote because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Same problem here, the whole family suffered from the same symptoms starting about a month ago.
It takes a long time and so many medications and herbal remedies for me to get rid of it but then I tried oil pulling and got rid of it in one day. The whole family is also clear now thanks to oil pulling.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I have had this since three days after my pneumonia shot. Thick mucus, scratchy throat, coughing attacks where I start blacking out, dizziness, conjestion that I can't get rid of, numbness in my face, and needle prick sensations when I cough. Then there are the flu like symptoms, no need to post those. This has been since November. My son has it too and the rest of the family gets it on and off in a milder form. Very annoying and the antibiotics didn't work on it.

I'm south of Seattle.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have had the same sinus problems , as well as my fiancée and majority of my coworkers , so reading this is a little unnerving. Is it possible its just normal ? as it is winter time and its the time of year for illness. What would be the reason of chemtrails? if its to make as sick and cut down on the population then why dont they just do it quickly with a potent toxin or a very strong virus then with gradual sinus problems and colds? Also the people that Master mined this , why would they do this as its wide targeted it would effect animals , plants and them and there family?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Add another Canadian to that list. I actually noticed something similar last winter as well. It's as if my seasonal allergies (pollen) are acting up, but in the dead of winter. Sinuses plugged in the morning, coughing and sneezing fits when I wake up. Headache but mostly from congestion. Ears are even getting plugged

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well seems to me like everibody is being attack from some sort of infection,in my case i can tell every single person i know has something related to sinus infetion or troath or ears or both fallowing with headaches and some of them vomit.T he cause i post this is because IM NOT FRIGGING SICK WITH ANYTHING!!! yes and i been wondering why!!,im lucky if theres a lucky guess.I can take a breath of the same air and to me feels like its just air.I dont even have dry nose or dry eyes,well,originally i live in the coast all my childhood,Iwonder if this is tha cause.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Another UK midlander here - my wife has had bad headaches for a few months now. She finally went to the Doc who immediately said to her - youve got sinusitis - something which she hasnt had at all before. Despite being anti bios and nasal spray, nothings shifting it....makes you think doesnt it?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hardly ever get sick, but I got sick twice this month with a minor cold/sore throat. Annoying as hell. I probably got it from some nasty person at the gym though...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is just scary.
Every time I feel bad (it's not that often tbh, I'm pretty healthy) I usually spend time on ATS to get my mind off my present weakened state and ALMOST EVERY TIME, I find one of these threads stating that many many others feel exactly the same way.
This has happened too often for me to think is a mere coincidence now.
Since it doesn't seem to be local I don't think it's because of chemtrails at all.
I'm leaning more towards solar activity that affects the entire planet.
Maybe some strange frequencies from solar activity/flares that hits us and makes us feel sick since we are not used to them?
That would also explain why many seems to hear some sort of high frequency tone ringing in their ears at times.
That's my little theory at least.
Next time I feel sick, I think I'll just stay away from reading on ATS, because so many others feeling the same, at the same time is just too weird.
I'll probably get well faster if I don't start to worry about all sort of mysterious causes for it.
Be well everyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I heard all that, friend. We all have sinus problems also, had them for some time now. First we all got sick with what seemed like a stomach flu. Diarrhea and vomiting, couldn't hold anything on my belly for three days. Chills and slight fever, the ER doc said that really don't know what it is, but antibiotics. I didn't know so many had this, I am a little surprised. Looks like it may be something in the air, as you said. Whatever it is, I wish it would just go away!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have been having sinus problems since in December. It is also around the same time that I started to smell a slight smell of chlorine in the air and any water source for public consumption. I work in Moving so I am all over the city. I smell chlorine in the air, but at the same time, my nasal passage is blocked weirdly. I have had colds before, but this is not that. I have no fever, no aches (other than the normal aches from my line of work) I AM NOT SICK.

I finally decided to visit the pharmacists at my local place. ( I dont clutter up the health system with my inane little problems, I GO to the hospital when I have to go, broken limbs, stuff like that) anyways, I dont take any medication unless absolutely necessary, so im trying something now. its been a week, and I have to say that there is no improvement whatsoever.

Anyways, it was very weird to come across this thread this morning. Not really what I was expecting. I dont go out to bars or anything like that. I work, and I come home. I have a dart night during the week, but we pretty much keep to ourselves. so i havent noticed to much if other people are blocked or not. in my personal circle of friends, I am the only one. My coworker has the same thing, and we pretty much thought it was the cold (Location: North side of St-Lawrence River)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Concentrated Hygroscopic Aerosols.

There are a lot of studies going on at the moment in relation to the effects that these particles have on the human respiratory tract because of the increased concentration of such particles in the air. Hygroscopic Aerosols particles grow in size when condensation is present so the respitory tract is the ideal enviroment. It is the same principal they try to achieve when cloud seeding. Seeding agents like salt and silver iodide are both examples of Hygroscopic Aerosols.

This is also the reason that salt air is not good for asthmatics.

Abstract
Airborne ultrafine particles (diameter

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join