It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HECK is in the AIR???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
everyone i know is having severe sinus congestion (causing complete nasal blockage), and headaches. nothing either over the counter or natural seems to be able to clear it up or stop it at all. this is happening to every single person i know. ALL OF THEM. the people who have this all say that this is completely new and most have never had any of these symptoms before. yet everyone has had it constant for well over a month (some 2-3 months) now without improvement.

does anyone know if there is some chemical or toxins that have been released in the air or water?? this has been going on for 2-3 months now with every single person i know and meet. what is going on??
edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yeah i know a lot of people who have had the same problems and are normally really healthy.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I'm having no problems with my sinuses here in Canada.

...this is happening to every single person i know. ALL OF THEM. the people who have this all say that this is completely new and not typical of them ever.

What do you think is causing this? It is definitely something to get checked on with your doctor and write a daily journal to record any unusual changes that may progress from your current condition. I hope you and your friends get well soon. You must feel quite distressed over not knowing the cause of your symptoms.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by jontap

I'm having no problems with my sinuses here in Canada.

...this is happening to every single person i know. ALL OF THEM. the people who have this all say that this is completely new and not typical of them ever.

What do you think is causing this? It is definitely something to get checked on with your doctor and write a daily journal to record any unusual changes that may progress from your current condition. I hope you and your friends get well soon. You must feel quite distressed over not knowing the cause of your symptoms.

its effecting the whole neighborhood, everyone at my job, everyone at the wifes job, both my parents job, and friends of mine scattered in many different areas of the country (U.S.). it is UNREAL. the doctors are no help at all as many have already tried that and are onto alternative solutions like herbs and vitamins but that isnt doing anything either. friends of mine who never even get the flu or sick ever are horribly congested and unable to breath at all through their nose with a terrible pressure and headaches and it wont clear up. this is crazy. it has GOT to be something in the air or water seriously. but WHAT is it, and more importantly, HOW to clear it up or at least releive it. its a nightmare.
edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Same here. Everyone in my house is having sinus problems, which is rare.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Same in my neck of the woods. First it was my stomach (1 week), then bronchitis (3 weeks) then a cold (almost 3 weeks. It was bad as you said. Totally congested. I'd wake up to cough and even wake up to sneeze! So congested you couldn't think straight. My brother-in-law had it too. The doctor wouldn't give him any medication until he was sick for two weeks!). Now I'm back to a stomach bug (going on 4 days). Dh has been sick too. I'm sure the two of us were the root cause of a co-worker getting sick. I've had clients hospitalized for the flu. It's been really bad this year. No one seems to have been spared.

I've never been this sick for this long.
edit on 23-1-2011 by mistressofspices because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Where are you?

Gulf coast, perhaps?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Same here outside of Seattle, wa. Me and my wife both have sinus infections.

Chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It could be caused by the extreme weather fluctuations. Extreme cold and than warm days can cause sinus congestion and infections.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Where are you?

Gulf coast, perhaps?

i'm in the south west. but friends and relatives all over the country are reporting the same exact thing!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I live in the Seattle area as well and I have had sinus problems from hell for the past year. I've ruled out food allergies as well as other allergies, keep my home as dust free as possible, etc. My mother, fiance, bosses, and multiple friends have also had severe sinus issues for the past year. I am using a neti pot several times daily for relief and it seems to only help for a little while. Makes me wonder.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If it's something bacterial or viral, you may find breathing colloidal silver through a nebulizer helpful. That is what I do and those around me do. None of us are symptomatic for more than three days.

If it's something chemical, the CS won't help.

I just went through a sinus infection with one of my children and the CS took care of it within three days.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
First check your house, bathroom/shower especially for black mold spots. Not as exciting as chemtrails I know, but I was having a lot of the same issues since I moved into my (very old) house. Heard about the health problems associated with black mold, scrubbed it all off with bleach and water (wear gloves and a mask) and painted over the spots where it was. Lots of paint. I put a better fan in my bathroom, and it hasn't come back, neither have my symptoms.

But I'm sure they're spraying us too.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There's something going on here too in Atlanta. Most seems to be starting with sneezing and sniffling and then get a throat thing with a cough, then it's followed my a downward progression with some stomach symptoms that clear relatively quickly, but if never quite leaves the throat. alternating with some tickling and sudden outburst of coughing that persist for weeks and weeks (some I know are going on 8 weeks now). Doctors say it's not a lung thing...just a "cold," but they give it a fancy name. Mostly it's the cough that's just not quitting. It produces a very thick mucus too that gets "stuck" and is very hard to get up. For me in particular it definitely worsened if I went outside, so I didn't. e. Raw apple cider vinegar seemed to clear it for me. A shot in the morning and one at night. FWIW.
edit on 1/23/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It might be worse than you think I'm in Edinburgh and alot of the people I know and work with are getting ill with sinus problems.

Most of them when diagnosed by the doctor are told its sinusitis but it seems abit too widespread for it to be a natural infection path.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I'm noticing VERY similar in my part of the UK. A great deal of people I know are complaining of the exact same complaint, above and beyond the usual colds and flu we're used to seeing this time of year.

In addition to this, those who are succumbing to the seemingly usual instances of viruses, are taking an unusually long time to recover - multiple weeks, extending into months in some instances.

All very strange. Particularly as we find ourselves observing even stranger phenomenon (e.g. mass animal deaths) at the same time

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i thought it was just us my GF and my self but after a web search i came across this airnow.gov...
I will see if the link works. yes it does so i hope this is of some help.
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: text addition

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Where are you?

Gulf coast, perhaps?

No, I'm in upstate NY. I travel all around NYS for work (have for years) and everyone is sick.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Same thing has happened to me down here in the U.S. Virgin Islands and started in Mid September. Started as a cold and then a sinus infection that won't go away. I've had several rounds of Antibiotics with no luck. Many other people around me complain of the same symptoms Different reasons people use for the illness in my area are high mold count, Sahara dust and chemical exposure from one of our oil refineries. All of these reasons have been here for years so why is it so bad now? I have no idea what the cause of my sinus blockage is but will have to try a different route to healing if the antibiotics don't work.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One of my coworkers and his family all experienced the same complaints you're mentioning.

The Netherlands.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join