It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of underground bases

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

You can't prove that god exists because religion works on faith not science - the two are pretty much mutually exclusive. My point with bringing religion was strictly to compare how people wantonly throw out the "prove it doesn't" there's no science in trying to prove a negative.

There's no evidence short of hearsay that these bases exist. These supposed bases aren't magical, they are physical things and therefore we must treat it so and not believe they exist on faith alone - credible eyewitnesses, pictures, video, etc. facts is proof not faith in this case.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

My answer is found in
my signature line.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Exactly. We do OUR own research. But we can't let our own personal beliefs cloud the data and facts. Not only do we do the research. Validate the research when possible. Don't leave out facts because they invalidate our theories. As conspiracy theorist we have a responsibility to base our theories on facts or we'll continue to be laughed at by the MSM.

The OP brought up some good questions and I think they need to addressed. We should not leave out the things questioned because they invalidate our belief these bases exist.
edit on 1/22/2011 by Terrormaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Much the same thing with ghosts, leprechauns, ufo's, the boogie man....various "proof" is out there, but not conclusive enough for everyone. I think it is the same with these bases.

"For those who dont believe...no proof is good enough. And for those who do...none is necessary".

I understand the need for tangible proof you can hold in your hands...but I dont think its possible for you...because no matter what is presented as proof...you will not believe.

I tend to think that myself may have doubts of things without proof...but if shown otherwise...I will stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

i know, you are correct, but they still do some tricks on us.
the west is big enough here in the U.S. to hide out....and the places like the denver airport, say no more...
the boring machines that melt rock are a fact, i first heard of them in 1960 in casper wyoming and denver schools curriculum. i have the picture on my background seen on this site three months ago of the USAF one(in that pic i can make the date on a sign over the tunnel that says december 1970!

edit on 22-1-2011 by GBP/JPY because: true story

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by stirling

you beat me to phil scneider lol , also denver airport as weirds as the murals are ,it is alleged that it has a massive undeground part to it , j ventura went there recently and they showed the huge amounts of rubble soil etc they had dug up . Isnt D airport one of the largest too in actual square metres ? , To the op also as you should know matters like these are very compartmentalised so its rare to get people whistleblowing .

Yes, DIA is an underground facility for when TSHTF for the Elite/TPTB. As far as proof, I worked there, before and after it opened, so I know. Can I provide proof ? No, I cant, you will have to take my word for it. I don't care if you believe me or not, I know its true and that's all that matters. Most of the time you wont find anyone to come out and talk about these things because it is not safe. Soon though you will find out first hand if they really exist, until then you wont find any proof that will satisfy you. If someone posts pics here or says anything it will just be debunked anyway so why bother ?
Jesse Ventura was right on with his show about this, you can google boring machines, there are plenty of books you can buy...etc.
P.S. find out about Phil Sneider.
Hope you do find what you are looking for ...
edit on 23-1-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You could have asked him, but hes dead...

I dont have any info about aliens, not sure if I believe that part, but as far as the bases, they are there.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-1-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

Not sure why I posted these, you have probably seen them already. I have been on ATS since 2004 and I have seen these things posted many times here, so we are just rehashing this.
edit on 23-1-2011 by dnvrliz because: To add on

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Every bit of this video is true and thats all I am saying because just watching this video made me sick to my stomach, all over again.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I looked into Phil Schneider and could find nothing but bogus articles from bogus websites.

Even the claimed "Wikipedia" page on him has been edited so many times it portrays little truth. APFN also sounds like a bunch of very paranoid people spouting some very paranoid idelogy.

I wanted to be sure, in my own mind,. that Philip had not died under "unnatural causes". For the last two years of his life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc. - My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the ex-wife of Philip Schneider.

Can anyone tell me how such an informed person managed to be on the "lecture tour" for 2 years before being silenced by the government? With such information, wouldn't he have been a target from day one?

Load of crap.

And yeah, there are plenty of books.. but they're all a load of crap too, not really best seller material.

I've googled boring machines.. what was it again? oh yes, nuclear powered boring machines..

Besides easily forged schematics showing a normal TBM (Tunnel Boring Machine) "retro fitted" for nuclear powered tunneling, I mean come on.. do the people involved in this even know anything about engineering? The power and energy created by such a machine would cause the entire structural integrity of the machine to fail. This is a regular occurance in any such "images" i have seen of "nuclear powered" TBMs.

I don't deny any underground existence at some of the most secure and populated bases and government infrastructure around the world. What i do deny is some kind of multi national black budget deep earth tunneling/architecture project, and the sheer engineering involved in such a feat.

As far as i'm concerned, the burden of proof is on you. People with any common sense of engineering, geology, and hoaxes would know this to be true.

There is to this day, NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE to support any kind of alternative architectural elements going on at Denver International Airport. Sure, it has some weird art. What do sheeple like to do best? speculate on things that aren't worth speculating on. While you've been pleasantly distracted by that art, what else do you think your government has been doing behind your back?

Synthesized voice overs and a bunch of crap CGI? You're going to have to do better than that i'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by plexus

I looked into Phil Schneider and could find nothing but bogus articles from bogus websites.

Even the claimed "Wikipedia" page on him has been edited so many times it portrays little truth. APFN also sounds like a bunch of very paranoid people spouting some very paranoid idelogy.

I wanted to be sure, in my own mind,. that Philip had not died under "unnatural causes". For the last two years of his life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc. - My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the ex-wife of Philip Schneider.

Can anyone tell me how such an informed person managed to be on the "lecture tour" for 2 years before being silenced by the government? With such information, wouldn't he have been a target from day one?

Load of crap.

And yeah, there are plenty of books.. but they're all a load of crap too, not really best seller material.

I've googled boring machines.. what was it again? oh yes, nuclear powered boring machines..

Besides easily forged schematics showing a normal TBM (Tunnel Boring Machine) "retro fitted" for nuclear powered tunneling, I mean come on.. do the people involved in this even know anything about engineering? The power and energy created by such a machine would cause the entire structural integrity of the machine to fail. This is a regular occurance in any such "images" i have seen of "nuclear powered" TBMs.

I don't deny any underground existence at some of the most secure and populated bases and government infrastructure around the world. What i do deny is some kind of multi national black budget deep earth tunneling/architecture project, and the sheer engineering involved in such a feat.

As far as i'm concerned, the burden of proof is on you. People with any common sense of engineering, geology, and hoaxes would know this to be true.

There is to this day, NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE to support any kind of alternative architectural elements going on at Denver International Airport. Sure, it has some weird art. What do sheeple like to do best? speculate on things that aren't worth speculating on. While you've been pleasantly distracted by that art, what else do you think your government has been doing behind your back?

Synthesized voice overs and a bunch of crap CGI? You're going to have to do better than that i'm afraid.

Like I said when I made the first post, you wont believe it, so I don't really care. Maybe you had to have been there.......

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah, smoking some of that good sh*t.

Thanks for the overwhelmingly informative response.

edit on 23-1-2011 by plexus because: additional information added

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Yes, DIA is an underground facility for when TSHTF for the Elite/TPTB. As far as proof, I worked there, before and after it opened, so I know. Can I provide proof ? No, I cant, you will have to take my word for it. I don't care if you believe me or not, I know its true and that's all that matters. Most of the time you wont find anyone to come out and talk about these things because it is not safe. Soon though you will find out first hand if they really exist, until then you wont find any proof that will satisfy you. If someone posts pics here or says anything it will just be debunked anyway so why bother ?

If/when TSHTF all you guys close to DIA should rush the place with guns and take over the facility..
I'm not close enough but I would meet my maker with a smile on my face if I knew the Elite were stuck out on the tarmac..

Make me smile guys

edit on 23-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Welcome to ATS!. We're kinda like family here so there's really no need to be rude to your fellow ATSers.
That being said,
You guys bring the case that there are underground bases so it is your responsibility to prove it. For him to DISprove it requires that you bring proof in the first place.
I have done a ton of research into it reading as much as I can find about it and watching/listening to everything I can but yet have not seen the first physical proof. I still keep an open mind but it is what it is.

All I've seen are sat photos of alleged entrances into these tunnels and some very convincing opinions for why they think they exist..
zoso28 also brought very reasonable facts about what it would take to build these bases.

Again, it is up to you to prove they do exist before someone can prove they don't. It's just that simple.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think it would be illogical to think that they don't exist.

Throughout history kings and queens, emperors and presidents have used secret tunnels and passageways to protect themselves.

What were priest holes all about?

Panic rooms exist, so why not government funded bases for emergency scenarios?

How about in a hotel?

edit on 23-1-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

I think you misunderstand the concept of "DUMBs" people are talking about monumental architecture, international tunnel systems, crazy engineering that just isn't comprehensive by todays standards.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by plexus

I understand what d.u.m.b.s are. I am aware of what Schneider had to say about them and the oddities of Denver airport etc...

Here are some documented UK bases.

My point is that it would be highly unlikely for them not to exist regardless of the technology used in constructing them.

And I for one believe that the tech available to TPTB is way beyond what's out in the open.

And that doesn't mean that I believe everything I see or hear. For instance there are YT videos containing images supposedly of d.u.m.b.s which are obviously underground train stations.
edit on 23-1-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have personally witnessed tunnels large enough to hold a 18wheeler with room, 15m deep in the desert. It is just a matter of moving dirt. Money and time can dig huge holes. Huge holes in the ground are safer from cold war doom, especially for all those fancy computers. All the good stuff is hidden in granite.
edit on 1/23/2011 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

Just watch the USGS web site daily and you will see several 3.0 quakes pop up and then get removed from the site and they are all around major bases. The bunkers we have today were built without a peep from anyone for twenty years right under peoples noses. The green briar is just one example.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join