It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road Ahead 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Many people are awakening to something is not right now!!!!

Massive Animal Kill Offs....

Magnetsphere Shifting Daily

Some people are talking of a coming rapture where your magnetic soul will literally be ripped out of your body.

All I know is Magnets cure the massive Migraines most people are experiencing ....

Store up on tinned and dried food just in case ....

I dont know whats going on ? I only know as much as anyone else gathering info.....

But Blair was talking about invading Iran again and then news 6 world powers condone Iran
Now theres talk of Israel invading Lebannon ....

Okay this is a muslim prophecy and Bible prohecy of securing the Holy Land for the coming of the
Anti- Christ ....

I try to remain sane in an insane world .... When you look at scripture, Prophecy and the weirdness going on
all around the world you have to ask a simple question how do we survive....

This post is for innovation ...

You can purify water by filtering through a bucket of charcoal and sand and then boiling ....

Road Kill or basic hunting will keep you going if all else fails

Generate electricity from a car alternator

These kind of basic things we need to have a grasp of ... just in case ....

A Survival guide for me ... you and our families ....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I plan on buying a new motorbike in 2012, so i can spend the year riding about the country getting high and generaly enjoying life. Pretty much what ill keep on doing every year after that too.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Jesus Christ...
I can just HEAR the insanity cackling through your hesitant and stuttering voice!

edit on 1/22/11 by jacksterson because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/11 by jacksterson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'd suggest taking a look at the Survival forum. Might find a lot of people to help you out there.

Or just ride a motorcycle around while stoned. That would work too.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

It is good to stock up! I have done it regardless of what happens. All the items I stocked up on can be used, so it is not a waste. I imagine we can all look forward to very high food prices soon, so buy now while you can get it at a halfway good price. The weather is reaking havoc, so the crops/food supplies are going to be affected.

I stock up not so much because of the food prices, but I feel something isn't kosher with the earth and sky.
Many folks feel the change, many do not. I do feel it and I want to prepare for what ever our near future brings. It is no guarantee, but it's better than nothing!

If you are a long-time camper, there are many little tricks to help you to survive. I am so grateful I was brought up camping and loved every minute of it. Too cool and too much fun!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I joined ATS because when the nwo try to f us we need to be united NOT arguing about race religion or material objects. To be honest we need to make plans before it happens and not be caught unaware by the sound of feds at your door because by then our lives will be in the balance

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Only people here on ATS believe in 2012.

Everyone I've talked to in the real world about it has laughed me out of the room. So I don't know where you get the idea that the masses are waking up. They're just as ignorant as the always were.... and to be honest, I'm thinking of re-joining them.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

All I know is Magnets cure the massive Migraines most people are experiencing ....

That's not correct. A rapidly changing magnetic field induces electrical currents in the brain. That's what alleviates the migraines.

top topics

join