It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poisonous Space Clouds Slamming Into Earth Could Be Cause Of Bird and Fish Deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My friends of ATS,

I put a question mark at the end of the heading as this is one of many questions relating to the Bird and Fish deaths.

A grim report prepared by Russia’s Ministry for Extraordinary Situations (MCHS) is warning today that our world is currently “under attack” from “poisonous space clouds” penetrating our planets upper atmosphere due to the “accelerated movement” of the Earth’s magnetic poles and are responsible for the many reports of mass animal deaths being reported all around the globe.

In our previous report, Pole Shift Blamed For Russian Air Disaster, Closure of US Airport, we had detailed how the shifting of our planets poles were wreaking havoc on planes having to adjust their air-fuel mixtures to compensate for distorted altitude readings in their computer avionic systems, and now this new MCHS report warns the situation is getting even worse.

According to this report, the rapid shifting of our planets poles is allowing the normal streams of solar wind that buffet Earth’s magnetic field to enter into our lower atmosphere at nearly 700 kilometers per second carrying with them parts of the deadly space clouds that have “mysteriously” been appearing in greater numbers around the globe these past few years.

The name given to these deadly space clouds by Western scientists are Noctilucent Clouds (NLC’s) and are described as tenuous cloud-like phenomena that are the “ragged-edge” of a much brighter and pervasive polar cloud layer called polar mesospheric clouds in the upper atmosphere, visible in a deep twilight.

The report then goes on to say >

Upon the solar wind breeching our Earth’s magnetic field, this MCHS report asserts, these poisonous Hydrogen Cyanide Noctilucent Clouds would be carried down into the lower atmosphere where they could, literally, “poison in seconds” flocks of birds in its path, not mention the force of these winds by themselves would cause massive trauma and instantaneous death.

Not just to birds, either, can this phenomenon cause mass death as this MCHS report states that upon these poisonous space clouds hitting our planets waters it is a “near certainty” aquatic creatures will be killed too...

Scource 1
Scource 2

Just another theory, or could this perhaps be the reason why we are experiencing these strange bird and fish...et al deaths around the globe?

Thoughts?

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 22-1-2011 by Spiro because: Add another link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think there was already a thread on this, and members further proved in to be an inaccurate and false source

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
I think there was already a thread on this, and members further proved in to be an inaccurate and false source

My apoligies if thats the case, I searched and it revealed nothing

Most times the search function is not accurate, sorry Mods please close if need be

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When I first heard of this "report" however, it did get me quite excited haha. I'm not sure if it was later proven credible, but I'm sure we would have certainly heard if that was so. I live in Newfoundland and we still have seals and marine life mysteriously washing up on our shores.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
When I first heard of this "report" however, it did get me quite excited haha.

Me too

It's plausable that it could effect the birds, but im not so sure on marine life >

The most likely explanation is that the birds were killed in-flight by changes in the composition of the air they were breathing. And as it turns out, Noctilucent clouds are largely made of a poisonous gas known as Hydrogen Cyanide.

Hydrogen Cyanide is also formed in interstellar clouds through one of two major pathways: via a neutral-neutral reaction (CH2 + N -> HCN + H) and via dissociative recombination (HCNH+ + e- -> HCN + H). The dissociative recombination pathway is dominant by 30%; however, the HCNH+ must be in its linear form. Dissociative recombination with its structural isomer, H2NC+ produces hydrogen isocyanide (HNC), exclusively.

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 22-1-2011 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

by EU Times

(by Sorcha Faal a.k.a. David Booth)

Jan 8, 2011

from EUTimes Website

That is the problem.

Sorcha Faal a.k.a David Booth is a known hoaxster.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You should all have a look at this article posted on prison planet on this topic...

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Spiro

by EU Times

(by Sorcha Faal a.k.a. David Booth)

Jan 8, 2011

from EUTimes Website

That is the problem.

Sorcha Faal a.k.a David Booth is a known hoaxster.

At the bottom of the EU website the link to its scource is Natural News, are they known hoaxers too?

Im not clued up on both these websites so sorry for the silly question

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by lithiumthe3rd
You should all have a look at this article posted on prison planet on this topic...

www.prisonplanet.com...

The article is from the same scource as the one's I posted.....Mike Adams from Natural News

Thanks though anyway

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't know about EU times being known Hoaxers, but the original story is by the well known hoaxer, Sorcha.

Some sites may be posting the article without knowing who the author is.

At least we can cross this theory off the list of what is causing the problems mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join