It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am back to explain a bit more about the Dulce Canyon facilities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

That is a weird reply.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
The purpose of this thread was to discuss the Dulce Canyon facilities. I did that, I believe, in a professional manner, in spite of attempts to derail the thread with extraneous material, that in the most part is not only immaterial, but also inaccurate.

The are people who wish to discuss "Atlantis" (not referring to the STS orbiter), "Grays vs other aliens" and so forth. They can do so to their heart's content. I just wish for people, and there are people on this site with advanced training, who actually KNOW and were TRAINED about physics, aeronautics, optics, quantum theory, superconductors, who understand Bernouli's principle and equation, etc., etc.

There are REAL conspiracies that need to be revealed and discussed, that has affected our daily lives. This is not just from the American standpoint, but from other groups all over this world. What I see as the biggest threats to the common citizen of the world is not exotic, but rather more mundane. Our food is at stake, so I wrote a thread on the control of seed sources and related chemical that are PROPRIETARY, yet could determine nearly our total food sources twenty years from now. Some of the human genome findings are being kept under wraps because of their profound implications. With findings related to Metabolic Syndrome alone should be scaring people tremendously. Just this week a report was released that now 1 in 10 adults worldwide are classified as obese. With an understanding of Metabolic Syndrome, that, plus the fact that 1 in 4 American adults over age 40 are obese, then consider that 20 percent of our teenagers are seriously overweight and you can see the epidemic that is occurring. A medical study a few months ago stated that the current generation between 20 and 40 will, on the average, expect a SHORTER lifespan than their parents because their obesity is so severe, so early in life, that many of them won't reach age 65! While there are definite reasons for pessimism, there are brilliant scientists that are seeing through the problems to find new and amazing ways to solve problems most people don't even realize exist.

While I was part of the U.S. military and NASA, I dealt with amazing topics discussed by even more amazing people. These things may not be as "sexy" or as exciting as the many and varied topics discussed, but surely someone else is concerned about these issues!

This thread merely sought to eliminate all the crap about this facility, but hardly anyone is willing to accept ANY explanation they don't like. Is this a site merely meant to argue, or to learn, because sometimes you CANNOT have it both ways. Many years ago I realized that I learn more by listening to experts, rather than ridiculing them.

Thank you for your contributions to date.

I believe you do have more of a mostly silent majority of support vs. the few vocal ones who don't seem to understand that you do have a conflict between revealing the truth in more detail, and loyalties that you have previously sworn to uphold. I will continue to look forward to reading any posts you may care to comment on whether it be in this thread, or on any other topic, and you may u2u me at any time, even if it just to say hello.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well as someone who has lived in northern New Mexico, and who has friends that work at actual nuclear processing facilities like Hanford, sorry but I find this to be a fanciful tale, with zero evidence.

Look at the infrastructure requirements for places like Oak Ridge, Hanford, Rocky Flats, and its immense in every facet. Even the electrical requirements are incredible for processing nuclear material. Do you think you could just hide something like Hanford or Oak Ridge underground with zero evidence of it, no evidence of housing, or the thousands of people that would be working there? Who would need places to live, jobs, recreation, etc..

Nope..nothing like that around Dulce or Chama. Nor has anyone actually ever found any such thing. And has someone who has lived in northern NM, there would absolutely not be a way to keep a huge facility secret like that. And here is something else..land ownership can be checked too.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

That is a very strong statement to be making and very defensive especially notWANTING TO ANSWER? I am very sure there is aliens at dulce facility based on facts and information and people like you that have info especially regarding the atrocities to human beings just so these dam inhumane alien things can exist just completely overwhelms me!!How about answering thew truth regarding these aliens that exist???

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am a bit of a secret base buff myself.

So...if i were to look for one, would i be looking at out of the way (maybe even closed) base facilities? Or more along the lines of middle of nowhere? Or under an airport/mall (hidden in plain site)?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have read these posts here and it is very clear this man knows a lot more than he is going to share; However it is also clear after I made a post calling him out on the alien AGENDA for it is real- I do not believe people are getting killed over this stuff for s### and giggles!! You sir; let's talk about the real dulcve facilities that has imprisoned multitudes of missing people and CHILDREN" for the the sake of thse dam satanic aliens!!"I see you really back way up when the bullseye is hit!! I have read and studied this area for a long time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You know just so you know where I am coming from I am so sick of people getting on here declaring I know this secret and that secret only to then say OOPS I cannot reveal that I am with secret ultra twilight f### zone with an mk15000 mega security clearance with 3000 staus above hydrogine levels, to then say I will reveal some twinkies alright kiddies? The great part is they know if it is such a secret then why the hell do we already know all about it? So forget all the 007 crap people are very awake to the fr realities of thse bases and the atrocities all in the name of what// tellme for the higher good of what is aliensw allowed to live in underground tunnels and feast on humans and then act like we can't even cure the common cold!!!!.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

People with experience and some beyond-juvenile idea of how the world works can smell plausible truth and distinguish it from BS.

For instance, typical distinguishing characteristics between Real Things from Movie and Video Game Fantasies:

(a) in the real world, logistics, budgets and bureaucracy rule and shape the projects, not rogue geniuses/Rambo soldiers.
(b) The real world is compatible with the laws of physics
(c) The real world is compatible with open history and politics
(d) People in the real world have jobs and family responsibilities
(e) less disclosed projects often interlink with more disclosed projects in reasonable ways
(f) Reality is way more boring than a science fiction movie
(g) Engineering progress happens over years, not hours
(h) Follow The Money.

Truth1000 smells like the 1% of reality in the 99% of BS you read.

Look at the infrastructure requirements for places like Oak Ridge, Hanford, Rocky Flats, and its immense in every facet. Even the electrical requirements are incredible for processing nuclear material. Do you think you could just hide something like Hanford or Oak Ridge underground with zero evidence of it, no evidence of housing, or the thousands of people that would be working there? Who would need places to live, jobs, recreation, etc..

If I understand Truth1000 correctly, this facility is not used for refining or enriching Special Nuclear Materials, which as you say require very large and expensive infrastructure & power, like Oak Ridge K-25, Paducah, Hanford, Savannah River etc.

Truth1000 intimates that it deals with the engineering, e.g. machining and assembly, of components which have a significant danger of causing a criticality accident. These facilities would be much, much smaller than enrichment. For instance, the Oak Ridge Y-12 plant---a small portion of that plant provided the machining and fabrication of thermonuclear secondaries for most US nuclear weaponry. It's just a building or two, and is small. That's the sort of facility that you could conceivably want in an underground location if what they are doing is even more risky.

The raw materials would be produced elsewhere.

edit on 15-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I follow you and also there is so many unclear attempts and patterns at his trying to back peddle as well as act overly-classified -there is soooo much at that dam base and if he isreal -- that is a BIG if then he knows dam good and well about dulce aliens and reptilians as well as the human experiments.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by condition9

I follow you and also there is so many unclear attempts and patterns at his trying to back peddle as well as act overly-classified -there is soooo much at that dam base and if he isreal -- that is a BIG if then he knows dam good and well about dulce aliens and reptilians as well as the human experiments.

So, you have been there and seen these aliens and experiments? Surely so, or you would not feel so brazen as to openly call another member a liar.

Could you point out one of these many unclear attempts and patterns at his trying to back peddle?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by condition9

Huh?

I think there are no reptilians or aliens in NM except for the lizards sunning themselves on the rocks,and the poor men washing the dishes at the taco shop.
edit on 16-3-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Area 51 is WAY overblown. White Sands, Sandia National Laboratories, etc., are greatly under-valued by the average citizen. Then there are the "cutting edge" facilities that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

Are you saying that white sands and sandia national laboratories should be more of interest to the 'average citizen?' also you said that sites are for specific things and mentioned cape canavral? RE: Space?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I have a question for Truth.

To what end?

Since you are an "insider" who sees things from a different point of view. What is the purpose of all this top secret stuff? The general explanation given seems to be that someone, either government types or others, are spending trillions and trillions of dollars trying to come up with new ways to murder people. It seems that a bullet, or poison, or machete will no longer suffice. Or that these same said folks are spending the trillions on trying to stop someone from being murdered for their stuff - wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to share?

For the life of my I can't understand the process here. Billions starve, and are enslaved to simply fuel a secret cadre of bases, scientists, and support staff who are doing things that seem designed to more effectively kill said slaves at some point. The slaves are controlled, they can be killed by conventional bombs, in fact, the trillions spent on this type of to secret action seems to have lead us to a very, very conventional war in Iraq - with more loss of life, more destruction (DU Bombs etc) then ever before but all done with guns, bullets, bombs, soldiers and the same mayhem we saw in the last 50 wars. So the effort seems not to produce weapons actually use on us slaves, but for some other reason - to what end?

We hear of antigravity planes - but we fly in planes largely built decades ago, with designs from even longer ago and the time it takes to build planes suggests that we'll never see anything different in our lifetimes. Industry lets out a new music player or a marginally faster computer every year, while we hear that these bases and the folks working their are making things that would blow our mind - if only they ever let them out. Since it is VERY clear none of it will ever be used for the slaves, what is the point? To what end?

The effort, the money, the systems of control you describe, the elaborate mechanisms of science all seemed to be for a reason - no? What is the reason? Given that the effort is not for the masses, for your family or mine, for your friends or mine, not for me or you, who is it for? Most of the people on the planet live in poverty. There are only 4, FOUR, countries not drowning in debt - much of that debt created by your systems. The planet is a polluted mess in many places, not getting better but worse. A silly guesstimate would suggest that these programs you support have consumed trillions and trillions, a gazillion man hours, untold volumes of energy (non-renewable and other) and have done nothing to mitigate the planetary troubles - right now a man just died of cancer, a disease you will not doubt attest has a cure in your inner circle. To what end was all of this effort as it is clearly, very clearly, not for the betterment of mankind as mankind could use all that fruit you have produced now? In fact, we could have used that fruit long ago - to keep us from winding up here, but it is clearly being generated for some other purpose.

If we assume for a minute that there are about 250 cia created terrorist around the world. If we assume the Russians have zero interest in waring with us (many have pointed out that they shared information during the faux cold war), and no one else really wants to kill the US just for fun, as all wars are most debt collection actions with a charade of some sort justifying it: religion, type of governance or resource excuse. This would tell us that the enemies are made up to justify your system's budgets? The routine goes: don't feed your neighbor, hoard your food, keep him angry, then get your other neighbors to give you money to build guns to protect you and them. If only you shared your food there would be no need for any of it, but those damn neighbors won't give you money to build the guns unless they feel threatened. So you provoke your sworn enemy neighbor once a month to get the money to build the guns. Only in the top secret world, you never use the guns, let alone use them - but you are building something.

So, to what end?

This is a really good post.
'To what end' indeed? What is the point? unless there is ufo and aliens etc there is no point to them keeping all this stuff secret. I understand your perspective entirely.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loopdaloop

Area 51 is WAY overblown. White Sands, Sandia National Laboratories, etc., are greatly under-valued by the average citizen. Then there are the "cutting edge" facilities that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

Are you saying that white sands and sandia national laboratories should be more of interest to the 'average citizen?' also you said that sites are for specific things and mentioned cape canavral? RE: Space?

Add Edwards Airforce base to that list, the stuff Skunk Works is doing out in that desert is ground breaking to say the least!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This guy speaks some truth so there is no reason to doubt in what he says when the things he says are quite ordinary even by the non-conspiracy-based ideas of what kind of research is done.

This is part of my personal frustration with many on this site. There are too many people who have EXTREME opinions on topics they completely fail to grasp. Then, if you try to enlighten them, while some are very grateful, others bitterly criticize anything felt to be derogatory to their pre-established opinions.

That's what distincts me from believers and skeptics. I neither call everything 'alien' like for example quite ordinary environmental objects on the Moon, nor do I think all is a lie because even if the majority is lies, there is again some truth in even the craziest stories.

He adds another +1 to the existence of Dulce base or whatever the name of an underground base in the area of Dulce and more specifically north of it. And you don't need to have met reptilians greys or talk about such outlandish things to add up to the truth.

However, here is how the human brain works: Whenever an opinion is pre-established, even if hypothetically you met an alien and recorded it, would someone believe you? Nobody would..

However, I'm sure Mr Trust1000 did not have a high clearance to know what is going on and is it all that he knows in Dulce, the only thing going on there? He made a wise statement to say he will not ignore or deny it, the mistake of everyone on this forum is that they either believe all or deny all.

Also it sounds very true that places like Area 51, Rosewell could be nothing but distraction, every time I see close-ups of Area 51, I think nothing out of the ordinary other than some new aircraft testing is going on there.. So it is very true that known places even liek Dulce could be just distraction about what is going on, however the question of ETs and any interaction with them remains UNKNOWN

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join