It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just your everyday average alien-human hybrid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Are you going to answer my post or just ignore it?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
But this again says " DNA analysis and showed that the DNA was a extremely rare human Asian type" Again it is rare but HUMAN
edit on 22-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Sorry, this was my reply...

I have thought about this subject again and have mulled over the fact that human and Chimpanzee DNA sequences are ~99% identical. What I am trying to say is that there can be very small differences between the DNA sequences in separate species. A HUMAN HYBRID COULD BE ALMOST IDENTICAL GENETICALLY TO NORMAL HUMAN WHEN SUBJECTED TO DNA SEQUENCE ANALYSIS..

To elaborate further, a Chimpanzee-Human hybrid would be more than 99% identical (in molecular genetics, homologous) to human DNA. DNA such as this may show as a 'rare human type' in the lab, especially if the species hybridised with human is closer to human than Chimpanzee OR WAS NOT A 50% HYBRID (i.e. was more human that 'alien').

What I am trying to say is that a hybrid could easily show up in DNA analysis as human. Those tests would not prove whether a species is pure I'm afraid. Especially in mitochondrial DNA analysis as in the Peter Khoury case (the one mentioned by versa above).

Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother. If your mother is human, your mitochondrial DNA is likely to show as pure human. Your chromosomal DNA (most of your DNA) could have many sequences from other species which would NEVER show up in that type of test.

Female inheritance

In sexual reproduction, mitochondria are normally inherited exclusively from the mother. The mitochondria in mammalian sperm are usually destroyed by the egg cell after fertilization.

Wikipedia

As I say, I REALLY DO HAVE EXPERTISE IN THIS TOPIC. I am not some crazy hippie who blindly believes. I have a lot to offer and would be happy to corroborate with serious researchers.
edit on 22/1/11 by Pimander because: typo

edit on 22/1/11 by Pimander because: added the line about mentioned by versa

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Hi Pimander

I've replied to your U2U - sorry it took me a while to do so. Look forward to hearing back from you!

<< 1   >>

join