It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Coast to Coast Host?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Who is your favorite host on Coast to Coast Am and Why?

Which do you think addresses the current political and socio-econmic world situation best?

Who has the best guests?

I would love to hear everyones take on C2C AM

(mod please move if this is wrong forum)

song at 5:05

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My feeling is that Coast to Coast has lost the X Factor appeal and is now simply trying to be relevant. I seldom listen anymore and did not renew my membership.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Art Bell for sure. He was great. C2C is almost like AJ nowadays. Maybe even the history channel in regards to regurgitated conspiracy schemes and alternative news. Its not the same as it used to be.

One guy i'd love for them to have guest host would be Deek Jackson. Anyone hear his work? Somehow I don't see that happening.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
George Knapp and Art Bell.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Favorite Coast to Coast Host?

I am an old fan of the original; Art Bell.

I like Noory okay I guess, but C2C has lost a lot of the spontaneous action that made it so irresistible. It plays more to the mainstream and less to the common everyday guy (or gal) who watches the world wondering just what in the hell is going on sometimes.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Art Bell.

Hands down. It's just not the same anymore.
edit on 1/21/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
George Knapp and Art Bell.

Id go for George Knapp and our own Springer.

Springer does not post much as he is busy with the actual running ATS part and its a shame as he knows his stuff esp. in the UFO forums.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I did not start listening to Coast to Coast AM until after Art retired. It seems there are a lot of people that feel that way. Yet a lot of people express how much they like George Noory.

My favorite is George Knapp.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
George Knapp... he still seems to try to bring real journalism to the show and he doesn't just agree with all the guest. Noory seems to busy agreeing with everything everyone says. He is always saying he has experienced whatever topic is being discussed, and when people try to call in he always cuts them off if they are questioning the guest. Also the whole format seems driven by money as he wants everyone to join his streamlink and pay to hear the show. Art seemed to only care that his message got out and wasn't worried about copyright etc. He didn't care how it got out he just wanted his info spread to the masses. Noory is to busy trying to make a name for himself and really pulling it away from freedom format but more of just a business. I think for him its just a job.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hands down, my fav was Art Bell. He made C2C what it should be. Noory was okay for a while, but he is as exciting as dish water the past few times I've had the chance to listen to the show.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Back in the early 2000s, I loved art. I think I started listening in like sept of 2000 and stopped in mid-2003. I just recently got back into the show this summer , sometime in august and I didn;t like art as much as I did back when was younger.

Personally , My favorite current host is Ian though they don't do enough openlines and paranormal stuff for me.

Last night the first two hours were dedicated to the economy and while I listended to it on and off , I didn't really find it as intresting as there paranormal shows.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Art Bell was the ninja master. He often challenged C2C guest and always had a way of straightening the message out. Very easy to listen to and follow. The show hasn't been the same since

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I agree 100% Art Bell is a god in the business and without him there would be no Coast to Coast. No desrespect to Nory, Punnit, or any others.

new topics

top topics

join