It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cannot be President Because Hawaii Not a State of the Union

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by UluaHuntah808
Im getting this information out there not because I am against Obama, but because I want my country back.

If, as you say, your focus is not on Obama why isn’t your thread titled “Hawaii is not a US state,” or, as you claim, “Hawaii: I want my country back!”?

Your OP mentions a lawsuit but names many other US officials other than Barack Obama. You didn’t post the source, and I can’t discern, from the brief excerpt that you quoted, what the lawsuit is actually about. For all I know it might not even have anything to do with Obama.

And lastly, even if Hawaii is not a state as you claim, can you read Section 1 of the 14th Amendment? Then care to tell me under whose jurisdiction Hawaii is? And why then, even in the circumstance of Hawaii not being a state, how it supports your claim about Obama “not being able to be President.” Thanks.

edit on 21-1-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
I think this has a lot more ground to stand on than some of you are giving credit to...

Which part? The sick history of the US? That HI is not a state? or the birther part?

Originally posted by shoeshine
reply to post by Sinnthia

the dems are destroying this place

That is not an answer to my question.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

link   

link   

1. From the US control.
2. Into the control of the US.

Ah, so are you saying you want your Hawaii back from the US?

link   

Originally posted by aptness

Im getting this information out there not because I am against Obama, but because I want my country back.

If, as you say, your focus is not on Obama why isn’t your thread titled “Hawaii is not a US state,” or, as you claim, “Hawaii: I want my country back!”?

Your OP mentions a lawsuit but names many other US officials other than Barack Obama. You didn’t post the source, and I can’t discern, from the brief excerpt that you quoted, what the lawsuit is actually about. For all I know it might not even have anything to do with Obama.

And lastly, even if Hawaii is not a state as you claim, can you read Section 1 of the 14th Amendment? Then care to tell me under whose jurisdiction Hawaii is? And why then, even in the circumstance of Hawaii not being a state, how it support your claim about Obama “not being able to be a President.” Thanks.

edit on 21-1-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

Source: www.hawaiiankingdom.org

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UluaHuntah808

I am not Hawaiin but I agree with you and support the people cause. They were forced into statehood like many territories by greedy industrialists and land grabbers.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshine

So you want your country to be a dictatorship, under one-party rule. Noted.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Exactly.

This would be a huge upset for Daniel K. Akaka, and Daniel K. Inouye Hawaii Senators. and it would also upset Colleen Hanabusa, and Mazie K. Hirono Hawaii Representatives.

Hmm, methinks wishful thinking isn't actually supported by the facts.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing....I definitely learned something new.

On a personal note I was stationed at Schofield Barracks for 3 years back in the day, and I have to admit I often felt that living in Oahu resembled being in an occupied state. I guess it doesn't surprise me now why US servicemen were treated with much hostility from the locals. I always perceived it as just being a racial thing, but now after learning this, I don't think that was so much the case.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I take it you want to impeach Obama? Or am I reading that wrong?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Are you going to debate and defend your argument or you’re just here to promote some website and your cause? I would like to see, at least, some of the questions posed answered.

Let’s start with an easy one: What’s the source for your OP?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is common knowledge and I provided a link. Have you ever travelled to Hawaii? You might pick up on a very present vibe.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No offense or disrespect to the OP...

But you can have your country back when I get mine back first.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

So you want your country to be a dictatorship, under one-party rule. Noted.

It was a constitutional monarchy when it was illegally occupied.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join