It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of Stanley Fullham.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You are being disingenuous.The Mier web site offers most every thing Billy said in relation to the plaedians for free!
His prohecies, and conversations with them et al.
There have been a lot of claims of Mier being debunked, but that is BS.
The truth is even JPL has authenticated his photos, and the PTB have been actively working to marginalize this case for a long time.
It is no wonder there is some confusion, however crys of the debunkers are rather premature, as there has been nobody who could debunk this case to date>
What is the matter with everyone?
Most here would be willing to admit to the alien presence in our skies, but when anyonme comes up with communications its as if there suddenly were NO ufos out there or ever were.....
The presence of these visitors is as good as proven.
Now, its time we contemplated that they may actually have made contact.Its just not the kind of contact you would prefer.However it has been established, and it will continue.
ET has by passed the Gov. Boys code of secrecy by contacting individual humans.
It is obvious why.They have found TPTB are selfish psychopaths.
The majority of the goverments including the military,are composed of power hungry self serving, individuals.
The ETs recognize that God exists, and the goverments do a great job of denying same.
ET has tried treating with the Gov Boys only to find that they were all into trying to secure weapons which would make any of them that got them, as power unto themselves.
Recognizing that these are the wrong persons to have any real intelligable contact with, they turned to contacting those individuals whom they found they could deal with without having to trade weapons or technology that would be used to continue the enslavement of humanity.
Stanley has made some very definate statements which you have not even acknowledged, and which could be very important o our well being.
One such predictive statement is that humanity cannot live in air that is more than 20 odd percent CO2.
If this is not the case, then we can use this claim check the veracity of his words.
He has assured us that there will be alien intervention by 2015 because of this factor(and other pollutants which are filling our air with cancerous and poisonous substances.
Nobody has yet even tried to grasp the content of the message, and on general principals has just discounted what the man has said because obviously aliens dont communicate with us.....period.
You get given a glimpse into the vastness of the universe, and you just want to debunk it....
poor choice for progress.
Why dont you actually try to debunk the message instead of quibbling over the UFO predictions which were not hard and fast, but general outline of what the pleidians are trying to accomplish in the immediate future?
Its alsways the same here, instead of shooting the messenger, and trying to discredit him, why dont you actually try to find any truths which may have been presented?
All this smug negativety just sucks comming from what i consider to be the most open minded forum on the net....
If you cannot trust that the goverment is telling the truth, it behooves us to look elsewhere.
Stan Fullham, is an honourable man, who has gone a long journey to bring you this info.
The least we can do is to try to understand, and study the message before relegating him to obscurity.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hope that everyone is aware thet Stanley Fulham predictions are based on 'chanelled' information. I believe that he either chanelled some information himself or got it from another chaneller.

Now, I do not believe that chanelling is reliable at all. Most of the time the communication is from discarnate entities or the chaneller's own demons.

As for the predictions, none of it actually came true. It just happens that on that day more people than usual looked up to the skies. As you might expect, so people would be bound to see something unusual (statistically speaking). In this particular case a lot of objects were balloons.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You are being disingenuous.The Mier web site offers most every thing Billy said in relation to the plaedians for free!
His prohecies, and conversations with them et al.
There have been a lot of claims of Mier being debunked, but that is BS.
The truth is even JPL has authenticated his photos, and the PTB have been actively working to marginalize this case for a long time.
It is no wonder there is some confusion, however crys of the debunkers are rather premature, as there has been nobody who could debunk this case to date>

What an absolute load of rubbish! I think i debated with you on another meier thread, and when i showed you evidence it was a hoax, you vanished from the thread. People like you will always believe this case because its turned into a belief cult thing, almost brainwash like. How you can turn around and say that this case has not be de-bunked is disturbing.

Every aspect of this case has been de-bunked, everything! But people like you just don't listen

The meier photos are some of the worst hoxes i have ever seen, and his movies have been de-bunked to death. I don't you, you post a bit of so called evidence, and i will debate with you. But like most meier believers, they don't hang around long after people show them the evidence that proves this case is a joke. But the sad thing is, people like you will keep on believing it

What is the matter with everyone?
Most here would be willing to admit to the alien presence in our skies, but when anyonme comes up with communications its as if there suddenly were NO ufos out there or ever were.....
The presence of these visitors is as good as proven.

How the hell is it as good as proven? Because someone puts on a stupid voice and says he is zaaaaa from the planet zuuuuuuum. Come on man, get a grip!

Now, its time we contemplated that they may actually have made contact.Its just not the kind of contact you would prefer.However it has been established, and it will continue.
ET has by passed the Gov. Boys code of secrecy by contacting individual humans.
It is obvious why.They have found TPTB are selfish psychopaths.
The majority of the goverments including the military,are composed of power hungry self serving, individuals

Again! evidence please that these people are in contact with ET?

The ETs recognize that God exists, and the goverments do a great job of denying same.

Oh, and you know this how? You are a human being thinking that ET will have the same primitive way of thinking! They may well do, but then again, they might not.

You know what, i just can't quite your every fantasy. It is clearly obvious that you are the type that believes everything they hear and see. These kind of hoaxers love people like you

Please open up a meier thread, and we will see how long you last before you run away with your tail between your legs.

People like you just don't understand that you give us real ufo believers a bad name! I would rather look at the good cases out there, while you would rather look at this sort of crap! Each to there own i guess

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Firstly, this is Stan Fullhams threat....dont highjack it.
If you want to debate the Meir case, post your own GD thread.

You cant have everything your way.If the ETs primary mode of communication is telepathy,there is little anyone can do to get them to speak up.
Channelling,Telepathy,remote viewing, all part and parcell of the same basic concept.
The Ets have been described as telepathic communicators.
Perhaps i must prove this also?
uh yeah riiight....
My point being that of course there is no satisfying such demands, till ET does.
Mr Fullham is not following any different route than other researchers who have had success in communicating with our visitors.
What makes you so certain that such communication is impossible?do you have a tad of proof?
Just because you personally dont give any credence to channelled,telepathic, or remote viewed, information doersnt make it false.
Nor are you the resident expert on anything that we are aware of..photos, telepathy or channelling....
Your opinion is just that, nothin special.
The reaal meaat of the information, with the details,remains to be studied and pondered over, once one can grab a copy of the book Challenges of Change.
Which is not gonna happen for a while....at my salary
However, Stan is not the only person to have experienced ET contact through an intermediary.
Much of the research done by project magnet, was done through the untilizing such ET contacts.
The method of determining a good contact from a dud was simple,
Through a questionare many contactees, who were not in touch with each other, and didnt even know the others existed,were giving identical answers on the questionare.
Through further winnowing, the research staff was left with a cadre of `channellers`ie contactees
who were deemed to be good contacts with ET.
Scientific work proceeded from that basis.
I could go into further details but this is Stans thread.
suffice it to say, that contact has been made with some ETs through this method.
And that contact was deemed solid by the scientists doing the research.
This is about as close to confirmation as you are ever gonna get till they say hello in yer head so to speak....
Meanwhile i have to consider the second prophecy of the moscow UFOs to have come to pass because i have seen many posted sightings of them in the time frame.
Hopefully the London UFos will show up at their descretion, and we will have a trifecta.
Otherwise i guess its just two out of three.

\\\with an attitude llike this jay we are definately not gonna ever see eye to eye....here you are straight from the horses uh...mouth....uh which is it by the way?You seem well set up to debate with yourself!

"People like you just don't understand that you give us real ufo believers a bad name!

"Don't get me wrong, im not one of those types that believe in everything. Actually, i will not believe in ET being here unless i have 100% proof."
edit on 23-1-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah, i thought you would say that about meier lol I dare you to open a thread on meier. You would not last 5 mins!

I have not once said that it was not possible to channel. I have said there is no evidence that these people are in contact with ET. No evidence whatsoever. All we get are the same predictions that come too nothing, and the same old people selling there dvd's and books to the gullible (including you)

Lol and its funny that you say that i give the ufo subject a bad name, when all i do is look at the subject the way it is. I study the subject, and the great cases that are out there. I doubt you don't even know much about the good cases out there because you are so obsessed with the hoaxers and their so called evidence.

And you say you don't believe in everything! what a joke! For a start, you believe in channerlers, even though there is no proof they are in contact with ET. I bet you believed blossom goodchild too. And you believe in meier, even when all his stuff has been de-bunked to death. I wonder what else you believe in?

So, condidering fulhams predictions came to nothing, so not really worth debating. Why don't you open a meier thread. I mean, if you believe the case, then you should have no problem debating people on the case.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Jay , this isnt a debate that has a conclusion, its not a debate that has an end which can be achieved by superior intellect, linguistic ability, or information. You are attempting to argue against peoples faith, one of the reasons that these personality cults are so dangerous. Its not as simple as showing a person the truth, because they have belief, they have faith, they have been indoctrinated, and they themselves have chosen to be open to that.
This is why these channelers and mystics are so dangerous to the cause of UFO research, and why every serious intellect on the matter either gives up , or has a fustrating carrer and a gut full of ulcers.
The cultists, those who have detracted from the debate by setting people up as psuedo religious figureheads, are taking attention from the efforts of serious work on the UFO subject, work that happens with fact and figure, instead of fairy tales and nonsense. You and I both know which to trust, but once a fool has trod the first step on the path of idiocy and spurious claims with no proof, he is already lost to truth unless he should climb out of that dark pit of ignorance under his own steam.
This is the same faith and belief which keeps otherwise intelligent men in military service, even though they are subconciously aware that they are tools of oppression and nothing more, the same faith that keeps gangsters loyal to thier shadowy controlers, and the very same level of devotion that keeps terrorists jumping into thier bomb vests at the first hint of the possibility of spilling the blood of the infedel. And I can assure you , as innocent as this particular manifestation of that faith may be, it is a dark and dangerous thing, and is to be avoided as carefuly as the other examples I have mentioned. Dont let the fools waste your energy is what I am basicaly saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah, i totally understand what you are saying, and i really should just leave these people be because their blind belief will never change, no matter what you throw at them. But its frustrating. Its frustrating because there is so much good, interesting stuff in this subject, but fools would rather believe crap like this, without any evidence at all.

A good example is the meier case. This case has been completly de-bunked. From his photos to his predictions, but these people actually believe that the case has not been de-bunked yet, its crazy!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I know its fustrating Jay, I know . It is a terrible thing when a person cannot accept truths which are put before them in stark terms. But, thats the way this subject is right now. For every decent case, theres a charlatan, and for every interesting scientific discovery, there is a bumbling shaman drawing folks in with his bone beads, and his chanting.
All that you can do , rather than using your mind, which is obviously clear of the mind plauge these people spread, as a bludgeon against the anvil of thier ignorance , just state your case, and move on. That way when people new to this subject come into the conversation, they will have the chance to see not only your veiwpoint, and the evidence you can provide, but also that you understand that to do more would be to waste the precious resource that is your intelligence and your effort, both of which you can turn , after making your point, to new cases, the next discovery, the next big story in the field. Trust me, these things require the input of clear headed folks like yourself, and theres nothing like beating the liars cheats and idiots to the punch on a new story.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why dont you two open a mutual admiration society?
Superior intellect indeed.....if you considered it a prerequisite for debate, then why show up woefully unarmed?
Your predjudice and smug confidence in your own self superiority betrays immaturity.
Your willingness to hold two diametrically opposite views on the same subject at the same time, precludes rational mentation.
We are still open to duscussion of Stan Fullhams predictions/prophecies.and other revelations of which you have not even payed the least attention to.
Which have far more tangible and realimplications.
The trouble with people like you is that you havent the capacity to analyse the totality of the information given, nor draw adequate conclusions from that info.
Instead you want to beat you chest about that which you feel you can safely garner support for....and ignore anything else which may run contrary to your little performance.
May i remind you that Stan also was part of the very organisation which Ufologists claim is with holding UFO data, and he verifies those assertions from an insiders testimony.as well as bring to us his own UFo reports of personaly experienced sightingsThat were shared with fellow airforce personell.
As well as acted upon by fighter aircraft under his own command at the time.
Stans personal experience as an airforce officer, Is meted out to us in plaain and easily understood language,
confirming much which researchers have averred since 1947!
I dont hear any debunking going on about those facts.
Your one track minded aproach will not stand you in good stead whatever you wish to prove or disprove.
As far as saying you give UFOlogy a bad name. i am afraid it was your two quotes at the end of the above post....
diametrically opposed quotes may i add.
It is you who have gone out of your way to ignore(even obscure) 80 % of the information ive posted, and to keep the discussion stuck at a juvenile level...
Pulease do make at least one intelligable comment about the information posted, that is not simply your opinion.
Feel free to post actual links, quotes or whatever counter information you have to what was imparted.
But you can stop trying to put words in my mouth and perhaps spout a few rational thoughts without inflating your own ego....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Of course, you know as well as I do that air force or not, his predictions and willingness to expose himself to channelers, and methods of gaining information which are esoteric at best and at worst, utterly without basis for belief, are two entirely seperate things.
I personaly am not going to sit here , dropping myself to your utterly inadequate level by attempting to change your mind. The facts are available at any time for you to examine. Those would be the fact of this mans utter unreliability, and the fact that in a straight up side by side comparison, science is a better tool for studying this subject, than loonies and thier charlatan friends ever are. You can either be a part of reality , or not. That sir, is your own choice.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think youd better pack your smarmy attitude away and get with the program. A fool and his science can soon be parted.
You obviously dont understand how typically foolish your mutual stroking does come off......
Perhaps when you grow up a bit we can talk.....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I think youd better pack your smarmy attitude away and get with the program. A fool and his science can soon be parted.
You obviously dont understand how typically foolish your mutual stroking does come off......

Lol you have some attidude there! I think you are the one that needs to grown up mr "gullible" The sad fact of the matter is this. No matter what evidence is thrown at you, you will stick to your same beliefs. So, in a sense, its worthless trying to debate with you.

I bet you all the money i have, taht no matter what i throw at you, your mind will not change
No matter how much evidence i throw, you will still say i am wrong and your ET contact friends are right.

I bet you won't last long in the meier thread you just opened. Now lets see if i am right!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by stirling

Lol you have some attidude there! I think you are the one that needs to grown up mr "gullible" The sad fact of the matter is this. No matter what evidence is thrown at you, you will stick to your same beliefs. So, in a sense, its worthless trying to debate with you.

I bet you all the money i have, taht no matter what i throw at you, your mind will not change
No matter how much evidence i throw, you will still say i am wrong and your ET contact friends are right.

I bet you won't last long in the meier thread you just opened. Now lets see if i am right!

Mr Gullible, lol thats funny. But I have to agree, no matter how much evidence you provide, the truth is far too boring. So the fantasy usually wins out.

I think the following link shows how much people need to educate themselves, its not an attack on americans, I believe these sort of people exist all over the world. Which is a scary thought.

www.safeshare.tv...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I saw the video of UFO's over New York and it was obviously balloon, the movement the shape everything about them was screaming balloons. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to either go to an Optician's or reassess their reality and get with the real world.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Greetings from Arbroath, Scotland.
Iv never heard of this guy and Iv never really taken this kind of thing seriously although I am a believer in ET intelligence. I have even taken a couple of photographs of what I initially thought were cool looking skies/clouds but when I downloaded them onto my laptop I had something quite unexplainable. I took 2 of each scene and so have a "before" and "after" photo. Quite strange. Anyway, I am a hopeless conspiracy theorist but must admit that I feel that perhaps we are wasting our time debating the existence of ET intelligence and should be putting more energy into defeating the proponents of the NWO. It is probably from that direction that the biggest threat to mankind is going to come. However, the NWO will find it very difficult trying to take over the people round here where I live, they just won't stand for it!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1mabeliever
Greetings from Arbroath, Scotland.
Iv never heard of this guy and Iv never really taken this kind of thing seriously although I am a believer in ET intelligence. I have even taken a couple of photographs of what I initially thought were cool looking skies/clouds but when I downloaded them onto my laptop I had something quite unexplainable. I took 2 of each scene and so have a "before" and "after" photo. Quite strange. Anyway, I am a hopeless conspiracy theorist but must admit that I feel that perhaps we are wasting our time debating the existence of ET intelligence and should be putting more energy into defeating the proponents of the NWO. It is probably from that direction that the biggest threat to mankind is going to come. However, the NWO will find it very difficult trying to take over the people round here where I live, they just won't stand for it!

NWO is just good sci fi , theres no solid evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As promised UFO over Moscow Jan 15 2011

www.ufodigest.com...

And there ya go people.......next stop london, and any day. night now.......
edit on 29-1-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here are a few recent revelations from Stan
The Grey aliens are from the Bootes system.
They are members of the council of eight, a galactic counsel.
They highly intelligent, andthey have been cloning their own bodies for thousands of years.
This has led to a degeneration of their DNA.
Consequently they applied to the council, to abduct humans. As the humans were the closest genetic match.
This is why they are here, and do abduct from time to time still.
However, the abductions are less nessessary, as the greys science is now able to do without widespread abduction.
Contact has been ongoing with alien species since the early thirties.
The other members of this galactic council, is as follows...i am transcribing from the verbal, so spelling may be off.
1)Bootes-greys on their last generation if they dont find
2)Orions
3)Capsillons
4)Pleidians
5)alpha centuarians
6)Syrians
7)Plasentes
8Zeta reticulis

They very seldom abduct humans but install monitoring devices.which they can recieve from above.
There is a human internment camp on Bootes, of abducted humans which are subject to experiment etx numbering 31.162 some of whom have died there.
These humans were abducted in the beginning to try to interbreed with the bootes, as their DNA has deteriorated.

Stan relates that while in POW camp in poland,Stalag 357 they observed a rocket shaped craft travelling from east to west over the camp which had no wings, and made no sound.
The whole camp marvelled over it as they were all airforce pilots etc.

Stan maintains that He was told by pilots he trusted that a ufo chase in the mountains of BC resulted in the ufo flying full tilt into a mountain without any tangible crash.
The ufo apeared, shortly over the mountain top and then flashed off in a vertical ascent.

There is no heaven or hell.
When we die we cross over into a form of energy that is eternal.
where we existed for millions of years.

Stan relates there are no athiests in the whole universe.
Only on earth will you find athiests.
Earthquakes will get worse, but will not destroy the world.
Alqueda has today a nuclear bomb.
The real problem is the content of CO2 in the atmosphere.
This is increasing at one percent a yearr
The content is 9 % now, and humans will not survive past 22 %
The increasing content of CO2 wil be the biggest threat to humanity.
The Council of eight.
Have decided to clean up our atmosphere.
They have agreed to intervene.
To allay fear, panic and confusion, they are going to gradually increase contacts via ufo sightings and culminating in contact at the UN by 2015.
After which it will take hundreds of their ships to clean the atmosphere over ,many months.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Mass sightings in Russian.... Didn't happen.

Mass sightings in London.......... Didn't happen.

Come on man, Stanley Fulham is one of the reasons people who investigate UFOlogy are often laughed at by the MSM. He had no grounded evidence to his claims and unfortunately nor do you.

Stan relates there are no athiests in the whole universe. Only on earth will you find athiests. Earthquakes will get worse, but will not destroy the world. Alqueda has today a nuclear bomb. The real problem is the content of CO2 in the atmosphere. This is increasing at one percent a yearr The content is 9 % now, and humans will not survive past 22 % The increasing content of CO2 wil be the biggest threat to humanity. The Council of eight. Have decided to clean up our atmosphere. They have agreed to intervene. To allay fear, panic and confusion, they are going to gradually increase contacts via ufo sightings and culminating in contact at the UN by 2015. After which it will take hundreds of their ships to clean the atmosphere over ,many months.

Where on EARTH did this stuff come from? I've often said myself, Stanley Fulham is no different than the people you see drenched in their own filth holdings signs reading "The End is Nigh" they are been about for years and guess what, they are looked upon like absolute lunatics. I'm not here to preach to you, you have your believes. I have mine. But can you prove a SINGLE piece of the stuff you posted there?

I want answers to the following:

"Alqueda" has a Nuclear bomb. (By the way, you spelt Al-Qaeda wrong). Where? How?
C02 Immissions are climbing to a rate that Aliens have to save us. Where's the evidence?
Who have the "Council of Eight" agreed with???
What worth is "contact" when these Aliens are just going to fly about a bit? (That doesn't indicate contact to me).

If you can't substantiate any of your beliefs.... why do you think people debate them?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join