It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ENTIRE story behind the JFK Assassination.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
We have all heard bits and pieces of the who, what, why, when and wheres that deal with the murder of JFK. But this link covers it all minus the fact that JFK planned to out the secret of aliens living amongst us....take a look and put up some feedback....

johnsonbushandnixonkilljohnfkennedy.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Wow, the end of this video is a real shocker, never heard it before.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
OK ya got my attention....Lets hear the rest of this guys story.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do you know , three people have said to me this week , about the Kennedy assasination " does it matter" ?
Yes it does bloody matter , that another human being can be murdered in front of a nation and then for that murder to be covered up . It matters.

A move should be made to exhume the president's body to check for mercury samples , which i'm pretty sure should still be present , even after all these years .

The people that murdered Kennedy went on to be powerful men in the running of your country and so did some their children .

As far as I know there is no statute of limitation for murder . These people should be brought to trial .

Thank you so much to OP for making this available . S+F

edit on 20-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Files was born in 1942, therefore he was 21 when he says he shot Kennedy. As you might expect, there is quite a bot of controversy about Files. You can start here, which has several references, or just google him. Thi is hardly a slam dunk, folks. He's been caught in several contradictions.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Files was born in 1942, therefore he was 21 when he says he shot Kennedy. As you might expect, there is quite a bot of controversy about Files. You can start here, which has several references, or just google him. Thi is hardly a slam dunk, folks. He's been caught in several contradictions.

Until recently , I thought that Files was the shooter on the grassy knoll , But now I have my doubts . I think he was the driver for whoever was shooting from the grassy knoll and years later , more than likely after the demise of the shooter , Files took it upon himself to announce that he was the shooter, after all , he knew that nobody would step forward to call him a liar , they couldn't because that would have blown the lid off everything . He had to be involved to some degree to know so much . ( I have seen the interview in its entirity and he knows a lot ).
edit on 20-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Came across this site in my research notes . Not much info on the site , but lots of excellent follow on links .

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
JFKs sister already received the secret tapes of her mother, what actually were set to release in 2039. But it seems that she wants to promote her book sales or get the attention and will not release the most important info. Its just sad... Just took these photos of the article... read yourself:

page 1:
page 2:
edit on 10-2-2011 by SiimK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join