It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I turn to you for help.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Because of my erm.........underdeveloped skills with google, I turn to the members of ATS.

I need names and addresses of any abandoned mental hospitals/asylums in the San Antonio TX area.

If you guys help, I'll visit one of them and post a story....

Thanks,

Miggy

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You might find some on here!

www.rootsweb.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ummm, just out of curiosity, what kind of story? I cannot answer your question, but it seems either odd or maybe I am looking for...different, yea.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Looking for spirits, urban exploration, stuff like that..,...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
lol i hope ur not goin alone :-X
Well i didnt see any good websites except the one posted above...i guess my google skills arent that impressive either

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Ummm, just out of curiosity, what kind of story? I cannot answer your question, but it seems either odd or maybe I am looking for...different, yea.

In asylums, and mental hospitals....why? There maybe at the most one in San Antonio.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Heres a site: www.theshadowlands.net...
From browsing through there didnt seem to many mental hospitals (let alone normal hospitals) around the S.A area but none the less there are alot of places you could possibly check out!

Word of an advice: I dont know if you've ever been invovled with urban exploration - but if you havent, before do something illegal like tresspassing, I suggest you try to get authoriztion from police/owners before doing so (Alot of times they will give you permission if you have a good reason to be there). I've delt with police during my excursions so many times that I now try and get permission every time I deceide to visit these places.

Mitch

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
GREAT SITE for urban exploration- this might give you some help, I kow theyve got great worldwide search links for hospitals, hotels, schols, abandoned buildings, etc. Great tips, pictures, maps, and so on. I advise anybody, even those who aren't planning on a little tresspassing escapade, to check it out.

www.infiltration.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Scat.

Going on vacation right out past El Paso. I'll see if I can find the Airplane Grave, and the Winchester House in San Jose.

EDIT: Also, In august, or november, I'll be heading up to Austin for a day to watch UT play. Maybe I can get down to Austin State School(abandoned mental facility) and check that out.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by mig12]

top topics

join