It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrella platform Lands in street of China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
GPS guided Umbrella technology??? WTF? I would like to see one being dropped and guided in place before I believe it.

Using it in war scenario? Now that's just dumb. Do you think an invading force would detour because of some little Korean lady gesturing for them to go the other way? What would stop them from plowing right over her?

This is just too good to be true!

Crazy Koreans at it again!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
HOAX HOAX HOAX...thats me laughing my arse off!
Pyonyang must be one swinging town hey?
The umbrella is too small to allow this phoney set up to work.
What kind of crago plane goes slow enough to drop these girls in magnetic boots so accurately?
What about overhead electrical wires and telephone or tv cables?
Not to mention hving the odd parachuting girl run over by some unattentive semi driver?
Gad, if htis is Pyongyangs propaganda for its oqn consumption, well....that says something, if its for the worlds consumption, that says something more....
i hope it real though....either way id relax about the korean situation a bit.......

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
IT'S A JOKE!!! Lord...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have not noted the North Korean sense of humor, like ever. They are so isolated why wouldn't they be serious, they have no one saying "you might want to rethink that" If they did a "drop" over here I can see them stuck to all the communications towers. lmao I hope they do.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
its clearly a joke, the translation is probably done by some western guy, and most likely says none of the things that the interviewee's are actually speaking.

the umbrella is no where near big enough to support the weight of a platform AND a traffic chick. just physics alone says joke...

why are people taking this seriously?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I call BS.

"the umbrella floats it down" ROFLMAO
edit on 1/18/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
To funny

reply to post by I B Dazzlin

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I also wonder if a soldier could get his magnetic boots off before the "enemy" shot him.

Too funny

reply to post by Iamschist

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
It's 100% faked, they are Pyongyang Traffic girls, the umbrella's are probably to keep them dry, they even have a light by the looks of it for night time, they weren't floated in, they were just there, the umbrella/light stands would have been placed there off a back of a truck

Exactly -- I've seen photos and videos of these booths a while ago.

Not too subtle a hoax. ;p

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
OMG THEY SAID IT IN A VIDEO SO IT MUST BE TRUE THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE COULD HAVE FAKED THOSE SUBTITLES!!!"!111eleven!!!

(What's worse: I feel the need to explain that the above is not meant to be taken seriously, because someone is bound to come in and explain to me how easy it is to fake subtitles. ATS: Freaking out about nothing since 1996)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I put it here because this is where I thought it should go, under new technology. If it should be moved, the mods can move it. I thought this was the right forum since it is technology advancement.

reply to post by knylon90

edit on 1/18/2011 by IrishLass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishLass

Beautiful! Well done and extremely clever! A bit of South Korean tongue-in-cheek revenge work, I suspect.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrishLass
Could this be real or is it made up? I don't know, but funny none the less.
Yes it was hilarious.

The last girl was so excited, she had to pee, that made me LOL!

Two noteworthy things. there was no guidance system on those platforms to land directed by GPS as claimed and the umbrellas looked too small and flimsy to act as parachutes given the size and apparent weight of the structures.

But the funniest part was, I've seen cops direct traffic before when the lights went out at an intersection. I don't know what the heck those girls were doing, but it was unlike any traffic directing I've ever seen! LOL

My question is, who made that video? Some South Korean pranksters?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OMG do the fbi or the homeland,cia know about this technology,you think it's ufo technology

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join