It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Plans for Global Currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This is not just obama DO we really believe it is just political party or one president? This stems back decades. It is moving fast forward sense the mid 2000`s when our real estate market allowed unqualified buyers to get into unpayable loans. I believe it was Sadam Huessin who had declared economic war on america after Reagan placed him into office and then we started working against him. The middle eastern loans given to our economy without financial screening was the start of the push to this NWO. Once the loans were given the middle eastern loans were put into bundle loans unto which our american banks bought them up without pre screening them. Hence they had unpayable bundle loans, banks fall...Know china comes into play....loan loan loan america money, Obama making money to further slope our currency. Only way out know is a world currency. America we cant repay that endless dept we all know this.
In 2003 I was so proud of me, I acheived my real estate liscense. Went ot work to get not only reap the financial benefits but to also help the millions of people who were buying their first homes. I began quickly to see the errors in this. I knew these people werent qualified for the home they wanted, yet the loan broker insisted I get them into the house...profit profit profit....I could not consciously be part of this, so I left real estate never to make a dime at it. I predicted this real estate downfall to my friends and family. They were all tripping on my prediction big time as the real estate market fell...Know I am seeing the next level of american downfall. But what terrifies me is who is know standing with smirks on their faces as they take us over...CHINA...Think about it people a communist america? scarry
edit on 18-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The US and EU are too greedy to allow China to dominate the World market with its currency - no matter what good intentions come from it. Unfortunately, unless there are considerable compromises, the outcome will be war. After all, it's just business.
edit on 18-1-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
China is- and will not be, at any time in the near distant future, a threat to the United States of America. Their economy is rising-as it should, but their per capita income is horribly low at less than $4000 a year per person. They were also once the worlds second largest economy back around 1895 and look what happened then- they collapsed under their own weight as they again will this time. The vast majority of their incredibly large population lives in what we would consider in the United States to be poverty. I heard a joke one time that the golden stars on the Chinese flag represent the Chinese children laboring in the classrooms while the red represents the children toiling in the fields.

The Chinese spend roughly $70,000,000,000 on their military per year, where as the United States spends roughly $70,000,000,000 on our private military contractors such as Xe and Dyncorps. On top of which we also spend another $700,000,000,000 on our actual military. The new Chinese military technologies are just now catching up to what we've had for over 20 years. What you see us deploying in Iraq and Afghanistan is just a fraction of our military strength. We barely had to flex our muscle to take down one of the worlds largest militaries and lost only several thousand men. China is in the process of building their FIRST super aircraft carrier and is int he beginning stages of producing their own stealth fighter that most military analyst say is more of a paper tiger than anything. I am willing to bet that the United States military has, up their sleeves, new technologies that would blow away anything that we've ever seen before. Remember, the USA hasn't had to flex its entire military muscle since World War 2- and even that can be argued! China only owns roughly 7.5% of our debt, which to me sounds like a very bad investment on their part! XD

China's rising economy is tied directly to our well being as a nation, seeing as how we're the ones buying up all of the plastic garbage that they produce. And no, the Yuan is much to weak to become the reserve currency of the planet- the very notion is laughable (and that's me being nice!).

Don't get me wrong though, I do believe that we are going to see at the VERY BEST a severely mild decrease in the value of the dollar, and at worst, severe inflation. The only reason our debt hasn't swallowed us whole yet is because of our unique position of being the reserve currency of the globe, which allows us to just print new currency to pay off the debt. But already other countries aren't loving the dollar as much as they used to, and I believe that what we will see is a breadbasket of multiple currencies making up the new global reserve. I don't believe this is far off, seeing as how China, Russia, France, Saudi Arabia and other Emirate countries secretly met not long ago without inviting- or even bothering to tell the United States, about currency reform.
Invest in gold and MAINLY SILVER folks!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

To understand why they are in no position, you have understand how the global central banking system works.

At the top of the chain is the Bank for International Settlements based in Basel, Switzerland. It is the oldest international bank and acts as the central bank for the world's central banks.

Its six ex officio members of the Board of Directors are the central bank chairs of the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Belgium.

China isn't one of the six ex officio members.

In 2009, at the London G-20 summit, the BIS and the G-20 formed the FSB, Financial Stability Board. The FSB is an arm of the BIS. The PRC, being member of the G-20, submitted financial soveriegnty to the FSB, as have all other G-20 members.

The FSB dictates and manages global financial policy.

If they rebel against what they have already agreed to there will be consequences that could easily collapse China's economy.

A number of scenarios could cripple China's economy.

1. The BIS and its arms could flood the gold market, causing the current gold bubble to burst.
2. The US could default on its debts, causing the US dollar to collapse.
3. The price of oil could skyrocket.
4. The price of food could skyrocket.

The PRC depends on oil and food imports to support its population. They have been stockpiling large amounts of gold. If their largest consumers, the US, default and no longer are able to feed China's economy, they will weaken. Then if the BIS, IMF and others flood the gold market, all of the gold China has stockpiled will be worthless. They will be unable to sustain their economy, feed or fuel their population. Instability and crisis will result, potentially even a Soviet style collapse.

If thats not enough, NATO could finish off militarily what the economic collapse failed to.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
allow me to connect some dots for you interested members...

the USA and the London/NY alliance have strategized an operation to make the (falling & failing) USD
once again a sought for monetary entity.

has anyone followed the Goldman Sachs operation to offer 'Facebook' to investors of Europe mostly...

see- there's a question as to the ethicacy of Goldman selling a form of 'Holding Company' paper ...
to be representative of the 'Facebook' Stock that Goldman is issuing.

the Europeans got burnt once with the phoney mortgage paper/bonds that Goldman and others issued
to all those Euro banks...it's all deliberately kept cloudy but the estimate is that the FED has remitted
over $1.6 trillion to EU banks and the central bank to cover all that toxic, fraudulent, over rated paper.

And now they will be lapping up the estimated $55Billion of paper issued for 'Facebook' as the most
likely buyers...because the USA and Sovereign Funds like China or India will not partake in this new
rip-off....

Out of this new $55billion swindle, the affluent G-20 that are situated in Europe & eastern Europe
will redouble their effort to support the USD , even if its a whack form of money, just because there's
no readily available alternative.... especially China....

Now, If there were a whisper of a threat of a replacement world-reserve currency...and that rumor
had something to do with the Arabian and or Gulf-States Gold Dinar, or the inclusion of the Maylasian gold coinage among a 'basket' of sovereign currencies to displace the USD
(as the sole reserve-currency & petro-dollar)...
......................Only Then My Ears Might Pick Up on the white-noise of the moment.

**- Gold weights 1204 lbs. per cubic foot, so 3,000 lbs (1.5 tons) is about 2.5 cubic feet.
***-

“A time is certainly coming over mankind in which there will be nothing
(left) that will be of use (or benefit) save a Dinār (i.e., a gold coin)
and a Dirham (i.e., a silver coin). [This prophecy clearly anticipates the eventual collapse of the fraudulent monetary system now functioning around the world.]

(Musnad, Ahmad)www.pakalertpress.com...

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join