It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed reserve bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey, newbie here, I stumbled onto a website and started reading about the denver airport stuff, which lead me to the comm of 300, and illuminati.
living in CT, skull and bones is old news to me, so i have an open mind to ss stuff.
I can't digest the reptile stuff, satanic stuff, inner earth etc, 9/11 never happened, ( I witnessed it) but the connection between lincoln and kennedy attempting to put the interest free notes in circulation, and then being assassinated is pretty interesting.
I accept the 12 banks may be controlled by a small group of people, but is there any decent evidence of rothchild etc being satanic ? just because someone writes a book, doesn't make it so right ?

this is pretty chilling, credit to conspiracy archives;
www.conspiracyarchive.com...
The Federal Reserve - A Corrupt Institution
"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over."

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it."

"Some people who think that the Federal Reserve Banks United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime."

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I googled Rockefeller and fed bank and came up with this site that is very interesting.

Links between Federal Reserve and Rothchild family.

One of the Directors of the Fed Reserve Bank was none other than N. M. Rothchild.

Some of the charts are a little hard to follow. But you can still see the tie between the Rockefellers and Rothchilds. Americas richest family teams up with Europe's richest family.

Isn't the Federal Reserve Bank actually owned by the Rockefellers? That's too much power for one family to have. So the rich keep getting richer. The U.S. Govnerment is making the Rockefellers rich. They do this, to ensure that top people in our government who are part of the Illuminati are taken care of, when the New World Order comes to be.

After reading part of the book by David Allen Rivera FINAL WARNING: The Birth fof Tyranny I am able to understand how the Iluminati moved to the Americas to continue and protect their society.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Also some great information:
Chart of who "owns" the Federal Reserve
www.save-a-patriot.org...

new topics

join