It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Govt Makes Disasterous Decision

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Dear Bro.

This is it. Plain and simple. The actions of lazy and corner cutting americans workers cannot be used as ammunition against BP. This was not BP's fault. And if BP install a Drilling rig in Australia and god forbid something happens. This will be the Australian workers fault. And also BP's fault then. IF they didnt learn and fix mistakes from the first incident. They deserve all they get. Simple.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by backup
reply to post by SNAFU38

Dear Bro.

This is it. Plain and simple. The actions of lazy and corner cutting americans workers cannot be used as ammunition against BP. This was not BP's fault. And if BP install a Drilling rig in Australia and god forbid something happens. This will be the Australian workers fault. And also BP's fault then. IF they didnt learn and fix mistakes from the first incident. They deserve all they get. Simple.
Cheers

Well Sis,

I am sure there are a lot of Americans on here who would be able to provide you with proof that it was bad management practices that caused that disaster, the workers were following orders, despite their pointing out the dangers.

Some research perhaps ??

And back to the original point, not that you ever worked out what that was. This should not be done by anyone !! End of debate until you get on topic.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think this is an important thread.

Remember the 2004 earthquake and tsunami? ...MUCH evidence suggested that it resulted from seismic activity initiated by an oil company. Don't remember if it was BP or not. But seismic testing for oil triggers small earthquakes, which trigger larger ones, which trigger even bigger earthquakes. ...It's a feedback loop, a cascade.

It's not good.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Because I kept updated from day one of the Gulf of Mexico disaster, I was lucky to download some of the best of the worst photos and passing it around all my friends here; and I am also passing around details of the large spill in the Timor Sea and Nigeria. Hopefully that should wake them up!

Since you didn't have the balls to answer my last question, do you own a car . do you catch public transport. do you eat, meaning do you buy groceries from the shop, sadly all needs oil to get to you.Or does your mummy drive you , which she still needs oil anyway

So your point is what?

Wal

Ps I hope this guy/ shella doesn't come back and say he or she is Amish

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backup

sorry but it is BPs fault for hiring Haliburton in the first place, the 2 companies are as dodgy as each other.

It was haliburtons concrete job that failed, and the same company that contributed to the clean up...

-B.M
edit on 20/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join