It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have to agree with the majority of posters; you have no conclusions, just a bunch of rambling on about the word iridium.
I'll stick with string theory as the most likely one "unifying principle" of the universe. For all the people who have ventured this far, here is a link to the information about the element, Ir. Chemistry 101: Ir

Am I worried? No.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Iridium Element Facts
www.chemicool.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The problem with this thread is it fails to reach a climax and thus becomes non-sensical!

I have to read through a ton of links and conjecture TO ATTEMPT to understand the significance of iridium and why its important to ANYTHING!

To "cut and dry" for my liking...need more sauce with that spaghetti. If you can't make a coherent arguement and tie everything in properly there is no point in starting multiple threads and getting all excited about nothing.

Does everyone else agree? I bet so!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by stars15k

Iridium Element Facts
www.chemicool.com...

Ok. Now we know about Iridium.
What's the conspiracy part?
Somehow YOU have made some kind of connection.
We can't see it. Links don't help.
Help us out here. Explain it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Fail thread is failing.

Please elaborate on the signifigance of what you're trying to say

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This isn't the first thread I've come across on ATS since joining where someone posts something of meaning with conspiracy all over it yet fails to fully explain in rasy to understand linguistics exactly what it is they've found out.

Jazz, I'm not gonna insult you or discredit anything but hopefully you can sense the frustration building? If it's as important as you claim and you really do have definitive proof of such then post one simple paragraph detailing your findings without the need to link or speak in codes to put it across.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have to agree with everyone else. I don't really have a clue what you are trying to say. If you could write several detailed paragraphs without links to explain the basic theory you have , then we could all maybe start over and try to grasp what you are saying. Try to imagine you are in school, and the teacher wants you to write an essay. You must try to explain your hypothesis first (in detail) before launching into what you call the evidence. I applaud all your efforts writing the thread as know how long it must have taken you, but you need to communicate your basic premise more thoroughly as pretty much everyone on this thread is lost at the moment I think !

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I, like most here, fail to see a connection. When anyone has asked for clarification you just post a link to something containing the word "iridium". Posting a bunch of links does not make a coherent argument. I am sorry but don't follow the logic.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Please read this regarding Iridium. Have a good look through all of the links within. Hence why my thread is loaded with links. I wouldnt have to if you read everything.

Heres one connection and in order to understand read the links in order. Yet again connection between the military and Iridium

Here it is in order of connection.
www.ausa.org...
AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Event: AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Date: February 23, 2010
URL: www.ausa.org...
www.iridium.com...
www.iridium.com...
Thats just one branch in many. It connects to a whole lot more

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Iridium is a thing
there are things named Iridium
Therefore all things are Iridium

Come on people....pay attention

JLL

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... Notice the serpent on her cap at 21 seconds?

www.youtube.com...
You might find that is evidence of yet another connection?

edit on 15-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is so frustrating !!! Every time someone asks you to put your basic hypothesis down in coherent fashion you just reply with brief sentences without much context and a bunch more links.

WHAT exactly is the big conspiracy ?!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Please read this regarding Iridium. Have a good look through all of the links within. Hence why my thread is loaded with links. I wouldnt have to if you read everything.

Heres one connection and in order to understand read the links in order. Yet again connection between the military and Iridium

Here it is in order of connection.
www.ausa.org...
AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Event: AUSA Winter Symposium (Ft. Lauderdale)
Date: February 23, 2010
URL: www.ausa.org...
www.iridium.com...
www.iridium.com...
Thats just one branch in many. It connects to a whole lot more

You mean the u.s.army has an interest in satellite communications?
Of course they do I'll bet raytheon,general electric, lockheed martin and general dynamics also had diplay booths there.

www.iridium.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And heres a link regarding an Iridian flare
www.youtube.com...

caused by the satelites owned by???

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Went thought the links in the above post. Did not come up with ANYTHING significantly. Maybe you need to quote some of these external links so we can find the conspiracy ourselves.

Iridium is a communications network. It itself by definition connects to a lot of things.

Since iridium was built by a commercial company that originally went bankrupt, I find it hard for there to be some kind of conspiracy. Seems just a bad business decision that did not take the cell phone industry into account. And the Government would have been foolish not to pick up the network and maintain it and of course use it as built and even enhance it. Just the CIA alone could save tons on money on it and provide 24/7 access form sources/field agents to headquarters.

Now if a case could be made that: the CIA\NSA\NRO or some other secret agency
1. funded the company
2. had the satellites built to their spec
3. ensured that the original company would go bankrupt so government could pick it up cheaply
4. built special ground stations that could take advantage of the secret satellite capabilities
5. built of provided special satellite phones that also had secret capabilities

then we would be getting somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by jazz10

Wow ! So your going to just ignore everyones request to explain this subject. Very unfortunate that something so important will be overlooked and misunderstood because of one person.

link   
Aaahhh....here we go.Some light has shone ......... On his other thread someone asked him this :

I do not get this, first of all yeah sure these satellites and bases are located in areas where there has been recent and frequent changes in weather, anomalies and recently observed phenomenon. Are you trying to say that the Iridium telecommunication company is behind it, and is using it's assets to induce floods, bird deaths, heat rays etc. And im pretty sure that concert thing has nothing to do with it

And he replied that's exactly what he was getting at and that he is now looking into the connection between BP and Iridium stocks and shares.

JAZZ - if you had begun your thread with the above it might have helped everyone better understand what you are getting at.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is where is connects Iridium to those threads regarding the symbols. Heres the star. Immediately at the start of the video
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join