It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robot Chicken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I just watched the new Robot Chicken episode

Show episode
It had a piece about how all media sensations were ingesting drugs and alcohol to increase disease on earth.

Weird little conspiracy theory they threw into a skit....well it doesn't end there! The super stars, (such as paris hilton and Brittney spears) went on to rip their faces off to reveal their "reptilian side". Green faces with reptilian eyes.

Crazy episode. Only someone who spent a few hundred hours on the net searching this stuff up would find funny.

So my question to all of you is this,

Was this episode in anyway subliminal in your opinion?

Or was it this way because the target generation of this show are looking into this stuff?
edit on 15-1-2011 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Hey ATS, I just watched the new Robot Chicken episode

Show episode
It had a piece about how all media sensations were ingesting drugs and alcohol to increase disease on earth.

Weird little conspiracy theory they threw into a skit....well it doesn't end there! The super stars, (such as paris hilton and Brittney spears) went on to rip their faces off to reveal their "reptilian side". Green faces with reptilian eyes.

Crazy episode. Only someone who spent a few hundred hours on the net searching this stuff up would find funny.

So my question to all of you is this,

Was this episode in anyway subliminal in your opinion?

Or was it this way because the target generation of this show are looking into this stuff?

Well we know for a fact that the guys behind RC do indeed get a lot of their ideas off the net - Unicorn nerd is a direct rip off of a MyG0t parody from a FPS game - so I don't think it's so much subliminal as they're just scratching for ideas.

There were only a few parts of the xmas special I laughed at, for an episode it was pretty unspectacular..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Seth Green is one of the creators of Robot Chicken and as you may know he also plays the voice of Chris on Family Guy. Much like the Simpsons, the Family Guy series and the other series done by Seth Macfarlane have been known to have a lot of Masonic and illuminati symbolism peppered throughout.

Seth Macfarlane is a known Freemason so maybe that has rubbed off on Seth Green. Even though Seth Macfarlane is a Mason I would not be surprised if he added such things just to mock people who believe in the whole NWO, Mason, Illuminati take over.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
While I do think some of Robot Chicken is funny, Seth Green is scoffing at theorists.
He basically is poking fun at all theories heard around the 'net.

I can't blame him though, most of those theories are insane.
And they make for good TV.

I like the episode of Family Guy where his character (Chris) tries to tell Peter how good a show it is (RC).
Peter basically says, "Yeah, watched by all 15 of its fans."
Priceless.

Subliminal? No way.
Just capitalizing on some internet theories.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
subliminal like in your avatar picture..what is your intent posting such a picture? just curious.good find with the chickens though, very imaginative and well put together, but the producers what is their aim?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
lol, that's a funny episode. Totally not thread related but that link wants to try to install something on my computer to 'watch in HD', well I went to click the x to close the strip banner but it opened up my save as window which I closed and then my virus scan (MS security essentials) prompted me to clean off some ad ware. Slimy adware.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

dont know the chap, interested in the thread, where do you get the idea he is a freemason? not an attack, I don't if he is or not, but where is evidence?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I'd bet it's because the target generation of this show is showing a lot of interest in this topic.

top topics

join