It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your sightings? ATS UFO Report Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I feel we should have a particular thread to chronicle and report our own UFO sightings to each other here on ATS, and further encourage us to pass that information on to whomever we choose. I believe the more we hear about others sightings, the more inclined we are to witness (recieve) Ufo's or ET's in general. I feel there is a particular wavelength which powers itself and creates a great ability which I would liken to intuition, knowing when and where to look for no other reason than a feeling one may get.

The goal is for us to share our experiences and maybe even find out we've noticed common things at times and locations which may lend us clues concerning this or any other unexplained or secrets-kept phenomenon that may be reported elsewhere on this forum, the web, and in our own home cities and towns.

I can only speak from experience, but I've seen ufo's several times now, in the past year. I would estimate around 7 different events. Most involving multiple objects/lights.

Most of these sightings were in one of two strings of events where I would have multiple sightings in a given 1-2 month span. I am in one of those stretches right now. Allow me to summarize quickly as to not make the beginning of this thread too long (please keep in mind, I am summarizing, but when claiming an object as unidentified, it truly, from all observations I can make, is unidentifiable):

1/9/11, app. 9:30 pm Howell, MI - I witnessed three large red orange orbs/lights on 1-96 in Michigan, driving between Detroit and Grand Rapids. They spread across a portion of the sky and eventually arranged themselves in a horizontal line.

12/31/10, app. 11:30 pm Grand Rapids, MI - New year's eve, I was at a friend's for celebration. Lots of people saw this one. Very big very bright object, (possible saucer) with a bright white light as it's center (and possible underside) and a larger, equally bright red/fuchsia light/aura emitting from the top sides and bottom (top extended largest off of the white light. Movement was East to West, made it across the sky, horizon to horizon until out of sight in approximately 30-40 seconds. Noiseless. Within a mile or two.

November, 2010, app. 9:00 pm 5 miles SW of Fowlerville Fairgrounds - Two seperate sightings, one or two weeks apart, same spot almost exactly on the freeway. Had three lights arranging in a similar manner as the 1/9/11 sighting.

7/10/10, app. 6:00 pm Rochester, MI - Saw very anamolous blue and red orb, energy lights flash across road for a split second once, completely unexplainable. I can't even hypothesize, not a craft. Tiny light leaving streak/trails. One blue, one red. 15 ft and 25 ft above road. Within 50 ft of car. We were driving very slow, 5mph due to construction traffic.

Summer, 2010 Livonia, MI - There were 6-7 bright fiery orange light objects rise slowly in the sky, vertically, one after another, and form a triangle and disappear slowly. this repeated three times over a span of an hour or so. Other witnesses were later met around the city, with photographic evidence from cameraphone (doesn't capture enough detail to look more than a light in the dark)

Spring, 2010 Witnessed plain metallic spheres in sky. There was a lot of jet activity in the sky that day, lots of chem/contrails from exhaust or whatever purpose that could be said to be. Lots of trails in the sky. Orbs (2) would appear, abstractly move around and soon disappear, only to reappear in another part of the sky.

I feel like sharing our experiences can be very beneficial and informative.
(also, I'm thinking of a new thread regarding ufo's in dreams, I've had lots, curious about how people's dreams may connect, let me know if you think this would be a useful thread, I'll start it up.)

Enjoy.
edit on 14-1-2011 by skylightsintheillions because: Readability for dates of sightings

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have had 100's of sightings including time loss and interaction with alien phenomena

this video is photos taken by me with a telescope of the orbit surrounding the moon during daylight yesterday
I have 2000 suck photo's and am currently using 4d electrorenomalisation to counter the alien 4d radiation shielding
which makes them practically invisable however a good CCD camera sees these objects clear as day
the renormaliser is to improve fidelity,,,enjoy now leaving for secret base under sandune
15 years ago I and a freind (Gerard A.P Lewis) lost 4 hours after seeing shiny lights skidding across
the bay in Jefferies Bay (Supertubes) and then witnessed a 50ft glowing sunlike orange orb drift slowly southward after we returned 4 hrs were instantly missing
these orbs are constantly with me since then and claim to be friendly i strongly suggest
they are human farmers and DNA hackers..and the moon is actually a death star
many more vidoe's of this phenomena here
youtube.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling extra content

edit on 14-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: spelling content

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Wow I'm excited to watch the video, can't at work right now.
I've recently had a dream in which I was abducted, woke up as I was being levitated, could feel the levitation effect and the light from the craft enveloped my eyesight. I woke up and the levitation feeling decreased quickly but gradually along with this really interesting energy "buzz".

Strange thing was, these craft looked more like a black helicopter that was narrower and almost squashed like in their design. The light that eventually I was brought up in was very bright and reminded me mostly of a spotlight, it was like a headlight, on the front of the craft, not a whole in the bottom of a saucer or anything like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Summer of 2009, New Orleans, I saw my first and only ufo. There is no doubt about it, it was definately a UFO. It was about 5:00PM Not even dark yet. I saw a Triangular UFO w/ lights on each angle, and a circular looking thing in the middle. It was flying WAAAY too high in the sky to be an airplane. It made no sound, and then just kinda disappeared after about a minute.

and thats it. Thats my story. Been looking in the sky daily since then to see more!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alittleironic

Ah a triangle one! I've seen pictures but I don't think I've ever seen a triangle one in like that. That's really awesome. I have a feeling we'll all be seeing more ufo's more frequently from here on out. Thanks for sharing.

Also, if you're curious about ufo sightings in your area, there's a couple databases online who people can report sightings to.
www.mufon.com is one of them. It's very useful for searching an area, time, or type of craft seen.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

Sweet thanks! I'm going to check it out right now. I've been curious to know if anyone else saw what I did, or any other ufos in the area.
Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What is electrorenomalisation? I've never heard of it before, sounds really interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The only time I ever had a sighting was back in 1999 at Prince Sultan Air Base, Saudi Arabia. My fire team was out on a patrol one night on the outskirts of the base, we all decided to take a break, and park out in the middle of nowhere and chill. I was laying on my back on the hood of the humvee looking up at the stars. I noticed this light probably around atmosphere altitude making circles. It would start out flying in tight circles, then gradually into big circles like it was spiraling. Then it would stop for about a minute, then fly in a strait line to another location, and do it again. When I first noticed it I watched it for about two minutes, then got the attention of the rest of my team to look at it. We all watched it for about 10 minutes doing the same maneuvers until it simply vanished, then we all stood around for another minute trying to locate it, but couldnt. The TSGT that was with us told our LT. but the LT said that our eyes were playing tricks on us. I highly doubt that for a second. Well, thats my story, and I'm sticken to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well I will add to your thread here is 1 of 2 sitings I had that I can remember. I wrote of the first 1 the second I am still trying to understand..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also I think this is a good Idea as long as its not taken advantage of by those who wish to seek fame and attention.
edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Really ? Is this for real? Wohat am I supposed to be looking at in the video????? Where have you got this 4d idea from???

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Also I think this is a good Idea as long as its not taken advantage of by those who wish to seek fame and attention.
edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I agree, it would be a shame for that to come into play. No reason to attempt fame or anything, nobody needs to take it beyond the point of simply sharing experiences, I hope people will appreciate this modest goal. Thanks for the post as well. I'll read it as soon as I have a moment, gotta run, still at work.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I don't read UFO threads , but your title caught my attention . This post does not come with the intention or hope of convincing anyone of my sighting , it is simply an account of the first out of three that I have had , over the course of 30 some-odd years . I do not have an explanation of what it was , nor do I have anything other than my word to substantiate this .

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9184312#pid9184312

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'll go on the record before I post my response. I'm too new to start my own threads, but I will on the subject of the next couple of sentences when I am able to.
While I absolutely believe that life exists on other worlds, and also that alien life forms have probably visited our planet earth in the past, I don't believe in 99% of the sightings reported. I also don't really believe those claiming they were abducted. Crop circles? They are very intriguing, but I highly doubt that aliens who flew great distances through space would target fields of crops as their way of communicating with us.

That all being said. A couple years back I had some sort of sighting. I'm still not sure what it was but here goes. It was a warm summer night, and as I do quite often I just sit out back and relax. Their was a very light amount of clouds which would occassionaly cross the sky. The moon was out, and stars were visible. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.
I was looking up at the stars, and there was one spec of light a tiny bit bigger than one of the stars. A little bit larger than Jupiter when it is visible. It was the exact same color as the stars, but this one was blinking. I'm not speaking of the illusion you sometimes get when looking at a star where it appears to blink. This was blinking at a steady, measurable rate. Approx every 2 seconds. Being in a fly zone, we have jets fly over us all the time, often at very high altitudes. It was completely non eventful. The odd thing was, is that this thing NEVER moved. For maybe an hour. It was noticeable that the stars had moved a little bit, but this did not. If I wasn't laying on my chaise lounge looking up at the sky, I never would have even noticed it. I wasn't even focusing on it at first. It was just there. It definitely was blinking, and it absoluetly did not move. Then I looked at something else, then back in the general area, and it was gone. I have no idea what the heck it was. It wasn't freak out material in any way, but it was most certainly odd. Taking the words Unidentified Flying Object literally, this was one.

That's it. Kind of boring, but true.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'll bite. Theres 3 instances I can recall specifically, only one of which I can tell you was a real, physical craft.

I'l try to be brief since I don't have any evidence.

I'd say it was 2002 or so but I was at a traffic light with a friend in the late afternoon, and this craft, it was the black triangle that everyone has heard about, comes flying in low from the right (direction of the base) and banks to the east which we were facing, disappearing over the tree line. I mean low like 500/700 feet off the ground. Didn't have a camera, it was gone to fast anyway.
I was shocked because this was daylight and rush hour. It was loud, but it didn't trail off like a jet would when it flies away I mean when it was there you could here it but when it was out of sight I mean it was like nothing.
it was a definitely a man made craft.
the only detail that sticks out to me now is that I remember the back of it had these silver vents, like a radiator. and I could see heat distortion coming from the back. I remember people honking after it happened and trying to make eye contact with other people in their cars so I wasn't the only one who saw it.

there are a lot of guys training to fly where I am and I know for a fact a few have been reprimanded for flying too low or breaking the sound barrier over residential areas. Alot of " I

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

my small contribution...
something that I saw when I was a teenager...
unfortunately no evidence, only my word.
Wag

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow that's awesome. It's really inspiring whenever I've seen a ufo or lights in the sky. I have to agree too, the best thing is when someone else can see it with you, especially if they haven't seen any before. The new year's eve sighting I had was really fun because there were so many people there at the party, so we all got a really cool gift for the new year.

It sounds like what you saw is kind of similar to the lights we've seen, where they change their arrangement and form shapes and things. Really interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Man your sighting is so intriguing to me!
First I want to say that it was rather annoying how people decided to respond to that thread only to ask why there weren't any pictures! Simply put, it's more important to see it with my own eyes than waste time trying to find a camera and get an exposure (night shots are hard to get right!)

Anyways, that is so wild. The most interesting part was how you described the rings rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise. I was recently thinking about the technology of flying saucers and how they might work using electromagnets and actually that about the possibility of multiple rings rotating in that alternating fashion. It was also really interesting that you could see some kind of combustion going on there. That's just awesome. Thanks for posting the link.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

Wagtail, you're story is so interesting, it kind of does sound like an abduction type scenario. That's really wild how you said the lights didn't work either. Wow, so good to hear your story. Thanks so much for posting.
I had a dream once in which I was abducted by a ufo and I woke up in bed and I felt a really strong buzzing energy and it almost felt like I was smoothly coming down from the dream's levitation up to the craft. Strange feeling, definitely when I woke up I was overcome with a kind of terrified or shocked feeling, pretty scared.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Granted this was three years ago so my memory is not quite certain of all aspects but here you go. I was out watching the Geminid's and it was a clear night out. When right around four a.m out of the corner of my eye something huge rose from the west. I don't know what it was but it was large enough to block out the stars, and had three points of light in a right triangle shape. It made no sound at all and scared me so bad I ran back inside grabbed my knife and grabbed my camera to take pictures. Unfortunately when I got back outside it was gone. Personally, I don't think it was little green,grey, or other men it is possible that it was an experimental craft, but I really do not know for sure. It could have even been a cloud bank for all I know. I wish it was still there when I came back out. But lesson learned always take a camera with you when observing astrological phenomena. I haven't saw it since, but where I was was in Tejas (Texas for the Gringos). Not to far away from Stephenville actually where other sighting happened.
It was stunning never believed in UFO reports before and well after I am still skeptical on some reports but it is impossible for me to ignore all and throw them in the crazy koolaid drinking crowd. (No offense mean't at all to anyone)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My sister and I and two other friends saw a UFO ( blinking lights that changed colors ) descending into the Atlantic
from the harbor area we were standing . A minute later the light came up out of the water and went straight up.
It was night, and in the mid 1960s. This took place in Scituate, MA. We called a radio talk show and reported it. A couple of days later two men in suits showed up at our house and took notes about what we saw. I do not know what they told my parents and who they reported to. Fast forward to the early 2000s in Pensacola, FL. While walking our dogs at night my husband and I both noticed an odd triangle constellation of three bright stars. We both stopped to talk about the unusual constellation that we had never noticed before when suddenly the two top edges of the triangle simultaneously moved edgewise and then straight up and disappeared. We cannot account for such odd movements that were so synchronized and quick. We both believed we had seen UFOs..We have not seen any more since then.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join