It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunker Reports Needed ASAP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reporting in!!! just saw a huge number of military CH-46 Sea Knight. and CH-57 Chinook helicopters. four groups of 6 going south east from the Oregon coast area and about ten groups of 6 or so heading south from the direct north over Roseburg, Oregon. They all seem to be following the I-5 corridor. I am freaking out a little cause I know of no close military bases up here. I mean I used to live 20 miles from Camp Pendleton and so a large number everyday but this activity is abnormal for my area.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There all kinds of bunkers being built, whether you know it or not. There not halting the building of them, your being lied too, they will continue building them. They need to get rid of a lot of excess people, The amount of resources it takes to up keep and maintain this huge population earth wide is staggering. Most cases were only seeing the smaller pictures that surround the individual in every day life. You don't build a seed storage facility for nothing??
Your own ignorance is your downfall. your born into a "concept" an illusion of a real reality.

The main purpose of these vaults, bunkers, is storage. without storage the ignorance will RESET. everything up to the point of now will get lost, fall victim to entropy and becomes another lost ancient civilization. The older cultures built stories into there dwellings structures to articulate knowledge " accumulative information" information you can reseed a population after a collapse. Survival takes over and without stored knowledge people cultures reset themselves back to 0 and the cycle start all again. Intelligence is derived from accumulative
stored information.

That concept is being hidden from you in lue of your ignorance born into a concept of "a" reality, yes today's society is real, yet it's only a concept a floating of ideal ideas of a construct of a concept.
Your only given certain amounts of information to make an existence upon within your society. The ignorance gap
between you and an elite is huge.

Not that an elite is better but has access to knowledge that you do not have. That knowledge is about Ignorance
Your relying on the elites to give you knowledge, the rest of the older knowledge gathered is hidden from you.
You only get knowledge when there are leaks, leaks are plugged up than comes the spam accidents incidents that draws your attention back into the "concept" .

The concept we live in is huge and again is micro managed by the elite. out of the 7 billion 99.9 % are in they fields of ignorance.
There will always be a fight an argument between the elite and the ignorance, at some point the elite will leave us and hide to restart another concept of living, the elite are hoping to start from basically where they left off, not from the "0" point there are able to maintain the accumulative knowledge base. with techknowledge you do not require an abundance of people to maintain a huge structured that consumes more resources than necessary.

This up coming event horizon is going to wipe out easily 2/3 of the worlds population in an instant, there is nothing you can do about it. It's what you do afterwards you survived that's the most important

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I was having trouble downloading this was wondering if there is a new link? reply to post by Antoniastar

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by COOKROCKZ

I just uploaded the 3rd edition of the Bunker Buster. It isn't a huge change from the Beta version. But there have been a few more additions.

You can find it here:
www.4shared.com...

The file is just a .KML file. So you should just have to download it and double click on it to get it started. Hopefully, all of the custom icons are working correctly.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

that site demands i load an .exe file first - no thanks can you host it somwhere with no malware ?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
.kml is google earth file. maybe you have to download googleearth.exe? might be a stupid question but worth a shot. Worked fine for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by allenidaho

that site demands i load an .exe file first - no thanks can you host it somwhere with no malware ?

You must be doing something wrong. When you click on the link I provided, you just need to click on the grey "download" button in the middle of the screen right next to a "Share with Friends" button.

Do NOT press any green or red download buttons, these are advertisements.

That should take you to a download screen where you need to choose free or premium download. Press "Free Download" and it should start the download process. The only thing you should be downloading is a .kml file and not a .exe file.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join