It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultism for success?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Is practicing the occult a good way to be successful in life? If the Elite do indeed practice Luciferianism wouldn't it make sense to do the same? If the Lord giveth and taketh away (Job 1:20-21) but Lucifer gives without taking.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
but Lucifer gives without taking.

I believe you have this backward... Lucifer "takes" without giving.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I use occultism all the time, setting the vision in my mind and watching it manifest.

Nothing evil about it.

People have been taught mostly by the church to fear anything "occult", because that is where people's true power lies.

The Secret, Tony Robbins, all them others.. all can be said to be teaching "occult' powers.
edit on 13-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Wrong.
The power that the people have that they are unaware of, come from within.
We all have the power to manifest the reality we want.

Religion, Occultism, Luciferianism have all been designed to make you think that you are a simple pawn and have no real power. You NEED to believe in these divine creations in order to have favour bestowed upon you.

Once we all come to the realization that we have the power to create as well as destroy... We will be the masters of our own fate.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

You'd be replacing one fairy tale for another. Not sure if it would help you, but either way, it wouldn't be a rational decision

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
no, lucifer they believe is the lightbearer promethius basicly. lucifer does give, lucifer gives through manipulation and slavery, and they accept it because they get something in life, but they learn NOTHING. the path of good, and god will take everything from you, but if you dont fail, and you dont give into that slavery, you actually get something, many believe after death but i think its more simple than that.

put it down to karma. ok to take the personification out of it and disregard their "good lucifer" if you do occult practices to manipulate your life around you. some people may be able to, but that is giving something, and will have an opposite and equal reaction. now say you do this on a regular basis, and people that believe the same things will start popping up, probably due to your success. havnt we all heard about the celebrity that sold his soul to satan and lived the later part of his life in complete misery? even if its just from money, i believe karma rebalances itself in ways that hide in plain sight

what happens when you live your life giving to the ones that need it, spreading love in these #ty circumstances?
every good deed will be shat on, one way or another. you will lose everything, but thats if you buy into the ELITES beliefs (ie materialism) and only care about this life

it all gets chalked up to whether or not you care about this life compared to the eternity afterward (or for those that dont want to learn from earth and the obvious higher power,(even if you believe it to be a computer program)
trust me,you will come back in worse circumstances.

i have proof. upon your demise, timely or not you will have your memories back. every life, every moment, thought, action or feeling of all of the lifetimes you have come to earth.

you will then (being a spirit/immortal whatever) be able to decide rather or not you really did learn from your life that you so recently lost. earth is where we learn through misery, i promise actual searching will show you that, "its makes the honey sweeter" my g-ma said most of her life.

these are just my views, but masses of people do hate the elites for what they have done to facilitate their greed using whatever method they use. if they only care about money they are doomed to repeat lifetimes on this planet

maybe you have had things taken from you when you believe you have done nothing wrong (job) so maybe you think following "good lucifer" would be a way out of it, but be careful what you wish for.

my prediction:should you start doing the occult practices for success, wealth, fame, power you will find out rather quickly that it is very real, and in the end it will consume you

karma will right a wrong, blunt force trauma or no

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

starred* it doesnt have to be that complex either, by believing hard enough in this one guy (people did it for decades) it is just another way to direct energy to whatever you want manifested. by truly believing you can sell your soul to the devil for some talent (and you TRULY believe it happened it gives power to the thought

most people wont be able to manifest the energies of the universe, but most people havnt become aware of their own energy capability, but personifying that type of manifestation can even make a completely underaverage person manifest thoughts into events.

in the end its also a way to take the power of that creator away, you believe god saved your life etc etc
the people that taught this didnt want the lowly peasants know that its them that has control over their life, because if they submit to something they wont realize their capability, making them more docile, defenseless

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

I agree... We just need better education on how to invest these energies for the benefit of all.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join